The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 12:23 am

[ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99 ... 106  Next
SSF2 Beta Bug Report/Troubleshooting Thread 

chibi-robo's down-b is entirely broken; it 'absorbs' the projectile, yet he still takes full damage, and when used again, the projectile appears in front of him for like half a second before disappearing entirely.

Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:56 pm

hello i have had a glitch happen when i play pac-man vs link and i have a video saved for ssf2 that shows it so please try to fix it if you can figure out what is going on and what happend in the video since i have no idea and thanks for making the great game :bandanadee:P.S can somebody tell me how to show the video since i can't do it since it was recorded on ssf2 :sweat:

Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:42 am

Currently Playing: bye bye MG

Click to expand thumbnail
Use this to upload the replay.

Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:00 pm

MGN Username: Sonario
Currently Playing: games probably
Waifu: Speedwagon
Nonya wrote:

Click to expand thumbnail
Use this to upload the replay.

Also put that in a rar file or something because the forum doesn't accept .ssfrec files if I recall correctly.

Flash Card: show

My thanks to Utah P. Teasdale (Harr) for the amazing Flash Card.

Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:57 pm

MGN Username: T-Permutation
Currently Playing: Parsec and sometimes Fightcade.
Found another bug
I was playing with :pit: and other random characters in special smash (egg only), 999% and 99 lives like a dumb, but when :pit: gets star ko'd (there's another intentional glitch but I don't want to report that) and he uses his neutral b off the stage, the camera suddenly freezes.
BTW
2spooky4you wrote:
Dust_the_1000 wrote:
What do you mean? The 1.2 update isn't out yet.

he said "ssf2 beta" not "ssf2 beta 1.2"

Did you check its username? he/she/it or whatever it was wants the 1.2 update now.

Good times at helping this great community
My discord: TheGodTierCeviche#0303

Also join Zimbax's discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/eevq7YJ

Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:07 pm

MGN Username: CraftGMC
Waifu: Random No. Generator
I think i actually forgot to post this quite a while ago lol

Black Mage's Meteors can "stack" with a previous one if you DownB just as he touches the ground (likely during the first frame of the move), they can even be redirected if facing the other way
The second meteor's damage also adds up with the first one, dealing up to double damage (unsure about knockback)

Well, old friends, this is the day where everything will be archived for all to see and reminisce about.
This isn't a farewell, but rather a "See you later", as we move on to the next world

who'd've guessed my secondaries bit would have a new purpose!

Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:34 am

Looking for some advice for a problem I am experiencing with the portable version. Using the SSF2.exe file allows me to run the game perfectly fine for 1.1.0.1 however running the index.htm or the SSF2Portable.swf file with Firefox/Internet Explorer will be stuck at the 5% mark indefinitely. I have looked up this issue on these forums and reddit, tried the listed solutions (changing the Mozilla firefox plug:htm setting, renaming data to Data, re-extracting the files, having data and SSF2.exe in the same folder, etc).

Is there something I need to change in a file to make this work? I've tried looking through the index.htm and the javascript files but I can't see anything that would impact this.

Alternatively, can someone tell me a way I can run the game through the swf file rather than the exe file?

Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:10 pm

MGN Username: ToXiic313
In Special Smash’s Vampire mode, you cannot recover any damage with Ichigo’s down smash, more specifically the hitbox after Ichigo stabs Zangetsu into the ground.

Attachments:
File comment: The hitbox I'm talking about.
Ichigo DS.PNG
Ichigo DS.PNG [ 31.03 KiB | Viewed 280 times ]

Last edited by ToXiic313 on Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:24 am

The Tap Jump and Auto Dash randomly disable themselves when using keyboard. I believe it also does this to controllers.

Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:05 am

ToXiic313 wrote:
The Tap Jump and Auto Dash randomly disable themselves when using keyboard. I believe it also does this to controllers.

This happens when you watch replays, for some reason watching replays often changes player 1 and 2's control settings for Tap Jump, Auto/D-Tap Dash

Well, old friends, this is the day where everything will be archived for all to see and reminisce about.
This isn't a farewell, but rather a "See you later", as we move on to the next world

Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:06 am

CraftGMC wrote:
ToXiic313 wrote:

This happens when you watch replays, for some reason watching replays often changes player 1 and 2's control settings for Tap Jump, Auto/D-Tap Dash

That explains it, but the replays should be fixed so they don't do that in the future.

Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:31 pm

Strange, is it just me or does Mr. Game & Watch's judge cause replays to desync? I clearly remember landing a 5, but in the replay it shows i landed a 3, thus causing the replay to completely desync from that point

edit:
actually it's just G&W in general that seems to have a tendency to desync replays for me? weird, though that could just be me rather than the character

Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:35 am

Flash Player

I've seen a while ago that Flash Player will become unsupported nex year in 2020. How will I be able to play this game (and others on the website) without it? Will there be a switch to something like HTML5, or will it require the download? I haven't seen anything talking about this so I decided to ask this question. :zelda:

Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:50 pm

Litpeople7891 wrote:
Flash Player

I've seen a while ago that Flash Player will become unsupported nex year in 2020. How will I be able to play this game (and others on the website) without it? Will there be a switch to something like HTML5, or will it require the download? I haven't seen anything talking about this so I decided to ask this question. :zelda:

The downloadable version will be your only option once the browser version no longer works.

Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:49 am

When Playing group My character turned invisible and i could not see could you fix that please and thank you

Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:07 pm
 [ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99 ... 106  Next