The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 10:47 am

[ 216 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
Super Smash Flash 2 M3: Mirror Match Masters 

MGN Username: sparty88
FedoraTheExplorer wrote:
not that it really matters in dittos

Exactly.

Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:34 pm
SSF2 Developer

Currently Playing: Complacency breeds weakness. My opponents won't stop getting stronger, neither will I.
I can only think of one ditto that it matters in: the Fox ditto.

Youtube: NinjaLobsterStudios
Stream: twitch.tv/ninjalobster

Click to expand thumbnail

Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:37 pm
BR Member

care to explain that?

Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:05 pm

Yeah I'm also a little confused by that.

Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:22 pm
SSF2 Developer

Currently Playing: Complacency breeds weakness. My opponents won't stop getting stronger, neither will I.
Well, Fox chaingrabs himself right? So the platform on smashville is pretty important for escaping those combos. It's better than FD, where the match can be completely lopsided because of one players mastery of this aspect of the matchup.

Youtube: NinjaLobsterStudios
Stream: twitch.tv/ninjalobster

Click to expand thumbnail

Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:34 pm

MGN Username: DJSKRELP
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2
No one person plays a character the same. You're overlooking that fight. Melee matches are a grand example of this. Certain people are better at other stages.

Learn to deal with lag, or don't play online at all.

Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:30 pm

Yeah but you lag like crazy dude lol. I haven't had anything close to a smooth match with you (that last god awful match included), and I have smooth matches with just about everyone on here. So no, I won't deal with your lag, or ever play you again unless you get your stuff together. It's really silly that you endure that kind of lag and then tell me not to play online. No, I will continue to, because most everyone else here is playable.

Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:43 pm

sparty88 wrote:
Yeah but you lag like crazy dude lol. I haven't had anything close to a smooth match with you (that last god awful match included), and I have smooth matches with just about everyone on here. So no, I won't deal with your lag, or ever play you again unless you get your stuff together. It's really silly that you endure that kind of lag and then tell me not to play online. No, I will continue to, because most everyone else here is playable.

You must not understand how a computer connection works. It is relative to where you live, and the conditions. It has been really stormy here recently, and that probably has something to do with it.

cut the salt

Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:49 pm

DJSKRELP wrote:
sparty88 wrote:

You must not understand how a computer connection works. It is relative to where you live, and the conditions. It has been really stormy here recently, and that probably has something to do with it.

cut the salt

It's just stupid that you don't acknowledge it as a factor. You maintain that certain players have an advantage on a stage in a ditto, but extreme lag should simply be dealt with. Uh, no. I'll play freakin Planet Namek as long as the game is smooth. If that's the kind of game you're used to, and I have no reason to believe it isn't because it's the same lag every time we've tried, then that's a bigger advantage than anything I could possibly have. I don't play games like that. Life is short, and it takes a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a second to hit O+P+Delete. I highly doubt it's just weather man. We've had t-storms all day here and I'm having better games with people across the ocean.

Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:09 pm
BR Member

DJ's connection is garbage. I have better connection with people playing in Europe.

Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:22 pm

FedoraTheExplorer wrote:
DJ's connection is garbage. I have better connection with people playing in Europe.

lol

I hope you can read.
http://compnetworking.about.com/od/basi ... online.htm

Anyway, tone down the salt, as I said.

Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:30 pm

Won against Fedora with an agreement of 3 matches only. I won 2-1.

Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:04 pm

LOL he did it to Fedora too! I move to ban DJ from mirror matches until he gets his stuff together. I didn't start off mean, but if I got that way it's only because of your refusal to acknowledge that these games shouldn't mean a damn thing with how awful they've been. Meyguhmein lives in freaking Vietnam and we had waaaay better matches :xd:. Please:
http://www.speedtest.net

Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:11 pm

sparty88 wrote:
LOL he did it to Fedora too! I move to ban DJ from mirror matches until he gets his stuff together. I didn't start off mean, but if I got that way it's only because of your refusal to acknowledge that these games shouldn't mean a damn thing with how awful they've been. Meyguhmein lives in freaking Vietnam and we had waaaay better matches :xd:. Please:

You're an idgit who also possibly is close to illiterate. So many factors deal into a connection between two computers. As of now, you do not exist to me. Sorry I can't control the connection between two computers, my friend. Also, you chose to accept the challenge. Again, read that link. Inform yourself.

Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:37 pm

DJSKRELP wrote:
sparty88 wrote:

You're an idgit who also possibly is close to illiterate. So many factors deal into a connection between two computers. As of now, you do not exist to me. Sorry I can't control the connection between two computers, my friend. Also, you chose to accept the challenge. Again, read that link. Inform yourself.

"Who also possibly is" = poor grammar. No one said it was your fault that the connection on your end sucks. It just does, and then you denied it. So we're done here. I hope things smoothen out for you. Makes the game way better. Am I right, fedora?

Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:18 pm
 [ 216 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next