The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 2:40 pm

[ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106  Next
SSF2 Beta Bug Report/Troubleshooting Thread 

MGN Username: IRSI
Currently Playing: SSF2, Super Mario World, Street Fighter 2, Tetris, Mine Blocks, Google Feud, NSMBW, Super Smash Bros. 64
This is a pseudo continuation of my last post, put I was playing turbo mode Sora on stamina with the lowest knockback setting. Canceling from his Final Smash causes the damage orb to linger WITH a hitbox for a long time. It is actually kinda broken because the enemy gets stuck in it and you can combo them to your heart's content. It also causes the HUD to still act as if the final smash is being used, even though Sora is fully controllable.

How do I make the Character Icons in my signature? Although, that probably doesn't matter now that the forum is shutting down.

Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:45 pm

There are several issues with Final Smash, especially with it not working for newcomers like Ryu and Waluigi, and with Link's Final Smash, when he's super-sized, it only has a 10% chance of actually attacking when successfully activated--it stops mid-rush. Also with Link, when an opponent is attacked and either super-sizes or shrinks, Link freezes until ONLY a stage hazard knocks him off screen...

About the Final Smash bubble, it goes off screen too easily unlike v0.9b where it doesn't fly off screen when hit...

Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:50 pm

while playing jigs, alts don't change the puff that shows up during a screen smash, its always ping. idk if it is the same with other characters.

Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:55 pm

MGN Username: CraftGMC
Waifu: Random No. Generator
cluckycow wrote:
while playing jigs, alts don't change the puff that shows up during a screen smash, its always ping. idk if it is the same with other characters.

This is intentional, characters won't have their alternate colors shown in Screen KO's to avoid lag spikes

Well, old friends, this is the day where everything will be archived for all to see and reminisce about.
This isn't a farewell, but rather a "See you later", as we move on to the next world

who'd've guessed my secondaries bit would have a new purpose!

Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:58 pm

This is more of an oversight than a bug. Sandbag up B covers barely any distance making him a deadweight outside the stage.

https://imgur.com/a/1eHuA5H

Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:01 pm

MGN Username: T-Permutation
Currently Playing: Parsec and sometimes Fightcade.
haoxin wrote:
This is more of an oversight than a bug. Sandbag up B covers barely any distance making him a deadweight outside the stage.

That is another intended case for the bag, you can exploit its abilities through both moves (Down B and Up B) since you can easily get a durable recovery without having a knockback system that says: "come with your craved desire. I'm your only salvation".

Good times at helping this great community
My discord: TheGodTierCeviche#0303

Also join Zimbax's discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/eevq7YJ

Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:50 pm

Dust_the_1000 wrote:
haoxin wrote:

That is another intended case for the bag, you can exploit its abilities through both moves (Down B and Up B) since you can easily get a durable recovery without having a knockback system that says: "come with your craved desire. I'm your only salvation".

Still don't get it. How can you exploit and recover with those moves? If Sandbag ends up away from stage and below the stage level he doesn't have a way to go up.

Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:17 pm

I got a strange bug that make me go to the events menu when i press O on one (the event still going) when you press any other event you will resume if is in all-stars it will loop on the first battle

Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:26 pm

MGN Username: Unknown
Currently Playing: AoE II
Focusing the camera on the stage in Pac Maze results in this weird thing

Attachments:
Bug.png
Bug.png [ 46.18 KiB | Viewed 508 times ]

Mains: Image :isaac: :blackmage: :bomberman: :luffy: :naruto: :tails: :pacman: :ichigo: :sandbag: :lloyd: :sora: :goku:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:34 pm

MGN Username: Rollaboy
Currently Playing: SSF2, Terraria, Spelunky and whatever else Cthulhu brings me.
Waifu: Shoggoth. Tekeli-li.
Because sometimes characters spawn in unintended places in training mode, the platforms in Peach's castle stay high up, with no one on them. Jumping on them does not lower them.

Main:Image Secondary: Image

Image The satisfaction of making your own art is something truly remarkable. :colonthree:

Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:19 am

Ryu's "Shinku Hadoken" final smash gets stopped by Samus's missle.

Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:08 am

MGN Username: T-Permutation
Currently Playing: Parsec and sometimes Fightcade.
ComedyBronze wrote:
Ryu's "Shinku Hadoken" final smash gets stopped by Samus's missle.

Not only missile, due to its low priority, Shinku Hadouken can get clanked by almost any projectile and attacks which can clank projectiles.

Good times at helping this great community
My discord: TheGodTierCeviche#0303

Also join Zimbax's discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/eevq7YJ

Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:49 pm

Mario's final smash for me doesn't have a hitbox. I recorded my gameplay to a ssfrec file, but this forum won't allow it. PM me if you want to see the file.

Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:59 pm

Don't use the final smash of Isaac in the stamina mode with opponents with very low health beacause the game crashes

Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:31 pm

MGN Username: CraftGMC
Waifu: Random No. Generator
If you enter a "skid" animation (when you stop dashing without turning around), then jump while holding left or right, the character will immediately use their air jump instead of only their normal jump.
This is much more noticeable with characters that have longer skid animations (such as Waluigi and Luigi, to the point it actually hurts them because this bug is much more likely to happen)
: show

Image          Image

Well, old friends, this is the day where everything will be archived for all to see and reminisce about.
This isn't a farewell, but rather a "See you later", as we move on to the next world

who'd've guessed my secondaries bit would have a new purpose!

Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:26 pm
 [ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106  Next