The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:41 pm

[ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
DT 

"Not bad." Robin says as her creates a shield to stop the stab and give Lan a back fist hit to knock him as he tries to recover.

Once upon a time... Animals were telling each other jokes all of them laughed except the donkey, And in the next day they found the donkey laughing and when they asked him for the reason he said "I understood yesterday's joke."

Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:14 pm

Dragon fang wrote:
"Not bad." Robin says as her creates a shield to stop the stab and give Lan a back fist hit to knock him as he tries to recover.

OOC: Good god thats alot of errors, and another one-liner
IC: Lin falls to the ground from the hit to the back
He lifts himself up a little and says "Is that all you got?"
He jumps ups and does a backflip away from Robin
OOC2: Your guy is bleeding from the hit to the back, and your not doing anything about it?
He could die from loss of blood...

Last edited by That Guy Over There on Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:21 pm

OCC: *Cough*
That Guy Over There wrote:
he jumps for a sword strike.

Lin quickly attempts to counter, but it is hard because of the sand

He was moving forward while jumping so he isn't close and it is hard to scratch especially while my character was behind him, He can't just suddenly raise the gravity and make himself stop while being close an my counter was suppose to do a real wound but I made it a scratch for you why isn't the heat affecting your wound and my character is a knight so he wears an armor so it wasn't suppose to be a wound, I won't go easy on you next time.

"I getting started." Robin replies as he casts a fire ball while Lin back flip and charges forward at Lin to make a slash.

Once upon a time... Animals were telling each other jokes all of them laughed except the donkey, And in the next day they found the donkey laughing and when they asked him for the reason he said "I understood yesterday's joke."

Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:25 am

Dragon fang wrote:
OCC: *Cough*
he jumps for a sword strike.

Lin quickly attempts to counter, but it is hard because of the sand

He was moving forward while jumping so he isn't close and it is hard to scratch especially while my character was behind him, He can't just suddenly raise the gravity and make himself stop while being close an my counter was suppose to do a real wound but I made it a scratch for you why isn't the heat affecting your wound and my character is a knight so he wears an armor so it wasn't suppose to be a wound, I won't go easy on you next time.

"I getting started." Robin replies as he casts a fire ball while Lin back flip and charges forward at Lin to make a slash.

OOC: Dude, my guy LANDED you know.

Lin gets hit by the fireball, not having enough time to dodge it.
He quickly dodged Robin's attack and slashed at his back where his wound was.

Last edited by That Guy Over There on Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:29 am

Ken attempts to make a back stab as ast as possible to avoid the pain toward Lin.

Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:34 am

Dragon fang wrote:
Ken attempts to make a back stab as ast as possible to avoid the pain toward Lin.

OOC: Again with the Ken...
And Nate, when is the arena going to change again? Sand is getting old!
IC:
Lin gets hit some, and gets some distance away from Robin
"Gah, I seem to need to turn it up a notch!" Lin says while still getting away from Robin
OOC: Remember kids, Lin's sword is very sharp, and was made in gold to show its pure strength!
Lin gets a quick stretch and puts his sword infront of him, for defence

Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:57 am

Robin puts his hands on the wound "So you want to play like this huh." Robin says as he kicks the sand toward Lin and processes to make a quick dash followed by a slash while crouching.

Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:31 am

Lin gets hit by the sand, but blocks it out of his face so he could see, and makes a slight jump-dodge away from Robin to the side
And he quickly jabs his sword downwards facing Robin (Because Robin is on the ground crouching for the slash.) aiming at his heart.
OOC: You're screwed.

Last edited by That Guy Over There on Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:37 am

OOC: You wish.
Robin quickly makes a shield to block the attack then jumping back to get away from him.

Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:51 am

OOC: How did you even know I was supposed to be attacking like that if you were on the ground, you weren't facing me, and thus, you shouldn't have seen the attack coming, and "Jumped away"? How do you jump when your on the ground?
One simple answer: You are a godmodder.
Infact, If you can godmode, I can godmode too:

Lin's sword hits the shield and breaks through it and strikes straight through Robin's heart, causing him extreme pain

Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:06 am

OOC: So you mean I was crawling like a snake, I saw you the same way you saw me with the sand, plus you can easily notice when the sword hit nothing, And I mean he jumped backward after absorbing the attack, You are trying to mentally win guess what it won't work on me.
Robin takes a few steps back and take a defending position.

Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:12 pm

OOC: Stop arguing already. You both have problems. Dragon Fang, your excerpts are too short. TGOT, you are still not using punctuation marks. I'm making the rules of this battle more strict.
Automatic disqualification if:
You godmod or autohit.
Post any less than three lines (atleast seven words per line and OOC doesn't count).
Complain about the other player even if he's not doing anything wrong.
Make too many grammatical errors.
Now stop fighting. It's time to turn up the heat.

(A gaping hole opens in the roof of the chamber as a column of fire pours into the room, adding to the already substantial heat. When the flames clear, the contestants see that the floor has turned completely into a hazardous terrain of sharp glass.)

Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:15 pm

Nate wrote:
OOC: Stop arguing already. You both have problems. Dragon Fang, your excerpts are too short. TGOT, you are still not using punctuation marks. I'm making the rules of this battle more strict.
Automatic disqualification if:
You godmod or autohit.
Post any less than three lines (atleast seven words per line and OOC doesn't count).
Complain about the other player even if he's not doing anything wrong.
Make too many grammatical errors.
Now stop fighting. It's time to turn up the heat.

(A gaping hole opens in the roof of the chamber as a column of fire pours into the room, adding to the already substantial heat. When the flames clear, the contestants see that the floor has turned completely into a hazardous terrain of sharp glass.)

OOC: THANK YOU!
But I have a question, is there anything under the glass? Or is it just a pit of enless despair.

Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:22 pm

OOC: The floor closed up after the sand leaked in, so just the floor.

Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:24 pm

Nate wrote:
OOC: The floor closed up after the sand leaked in, so just the floor.

OOC:
I'm going to assume that you mean there is nothing below the glass.

IC:
Lin notices the new glass terrain, and he makes a crack through the floor in between him and Robin.
"Well, it looks like this is about weight distrubution now, if you let your half get too heavy, it will fall."
Lin steps to the half of the glass Robin is on, to increase weight on it.
He jabs his sword into the ground, and pushes forward facing Robin, sending more cracks in the floor at him.
"Now you have more to worry about while keeping your weight normal!" Lin says with a small grin on his face.

Last edited by That Guy Over There on Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:30 pm
 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next