The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:36 pm

[ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Wayward Winds 

A man on a horse rode up next to Raleigh.
"Quiet boy, he just wants identification," Jong spoke, feigning anger, "What did they teach you at the academy?"
Well now I feel like an idiot. And identification? That would be trouble. I sure hope the good captain knows what he's doing.
Sure enough, Avigo had a crude, if effective, plan. An outrageous display of threats and yells if he did say so himself.
"The captain could work on his acting." He said to the man who had nudged him earlier. "He completely forgot about the drunken slur."

Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:28 am

O.O.C.
________________________________________________________________________________
The gatekeeper never saw the real privateers in the first place, and wouldn't know if they were drunk or not.

Just thought I would point that out.

Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:30 pm
Site Admin

OOC: OMG You're being...active...

Without any response to the captain's crazy, though admirably clever and dramatic, impression she said and did nothing. She was without a doubt amused, perhaps the only positive feeling she could have for a pirate, since they constantly acted like fools. Spittle flew about the captain as he shouted some of it daring to to fall upon her. The spittle immediately froze as it came in close proximity of her person and fell to the ground. There was no way she'd let spit...let alone pirate's spit splash onto herself.

Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:59 pm

O.O.C.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Whoever gets Hatter to post earns five Zesper tokens.

Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:17 pm

Currently Playing: Zero Time Dilemma
OoC: I'm really sorry. I've been pretty busy, and I fear I'm losing my interest in RPing. I will try to continue to be active in this topic and in Kiki's RP. And by the way, Zesper gets his own tokens, as this was his doing.

The gatekeeper smirked with satisfaction as he had hit his mark. He stood back as the man in front began to erupt in a drunken fervor. The words he hollered were heavily slurred, and it was clear that this man had drank his fill. The gatekeeper listened to his identification after wiping the spittle off his spotted nose. This "commander" failed to intimidate, but the keeper had to perform his duty. He reluctantly accepted the information, murmuring various slanders and mockeries under his breath. The man pivoted slightly to the side, his feet producing a quiet shuffle on the ground, and motioned his arms towards the shipyard.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:42 pm

Kerim wrote:
OoC: And by the way, Zesper gets his own tokens, as this was his doing.

OOC: :hmph:

Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:19 pm
Site Moderator

OOC: Guys?

Ari, stalling slightly in favor of the others going first, couldn't wait and walked towards the shipyard.

OOC: Crappy revival I know, but better than none.

Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:35 pm

OOC: Those Zesper tokens are rightfully mine.

Raleigh followed suit. He was eager to see the ship he would be living on for the foreseeable future. He walked on ahead of the others, tired of waiting. It had been a long day, and he was ready to retire.

Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:18 pm
Site Admin

The first phase of Aneira's plan had been completed. She was now going to entering the ship. She walked by the man a trail of cold air following her, nothing suspicious, as there were many magi throughout the lands. She just always felt the need to show off. She wondered how well prepared the ship was for whatever they were going to be doing, in the future, she certainly had enough spices to make even a sail seem edible if they fell on hard times. She pulled her trunk as it continued to slide along the magical ice.

Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:33 pm
 [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14