The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:37 pm

[ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
I Challenge...Whoever you are! 

This generous act surprised Veo. It was apparent that this Shade was a very honorable fighter. Even though his opponent tried to maintain an indifferent attitude, Veo could tell that the man wasn't a cold-blooded killer.
"That was a bold, if not foolish, move. I can see that you find it more satisfying to kill an opponent who's actually fighting back."
Without another word, Veo struck, shooting a wide-radius energy blast at Shade in an attempt to disorient him.

Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:46 am

Location: The Dark World, currently sitting on my Throne, Waiting for someone good at brawl to fight me.
Shade smiled as he was hit. You certainly caught my interest. But I have a great advantage in this area. Shade said as he puts away 3 of his swords, leaving only his Blue sword out. Shade pointed his sword at the water as he stood on top of the salt. I'm afraid I can't go easy on you any longer. With those words Shade lifted up a Tidal Wave of Water In front of him and Prepares to attack.

I'M GOING TO BE ALL OF THE DRAGONS

Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:16 am

Veo smirked as he saw the wall of water rise before him. Having seen this coming, he already had a plan to counter the attack. Veo created a wide layer of energy and dug it into the ground. He then used it like a shovel, scooping a ton of salt into the tidal wave, causing it to dissolve. A blanket of steam covered the arena, making it difficult to see. Veo used this to his advantage, sending out a pulse of energy that would cover the surface of the arena and theoretically hit Shade.

Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:16 am

Location: The Dark World, currently sitting on my Throne, Waiting for someone good at brawl to fight me.
Utsushi no Ame!(Duplicate Rain) Veo aimed the move at reflection he saw in the Tidal wave, thus creating an opening. Shade appears from behind Veo and cuts him down his left Arm.

Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:28 am

Nate wrote:
a pulse of energy that would cover the surface of the arena

OOC: A pulse. Ergo, a radial blast that would hit anything on the ground. Therefore, you would have been hit unless you were in the air. If you were in the air for some unspecific reason, I would appreciate if you added it to your description.

Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:32 pm

Nate wrote:
Nate wrote:
a pulse of energy that would cover the surface of the arena

OOC: A pulse. Ergo, a radial blast that would hit anything on the ground. Therefore, you would have been hit unless you were in the air. If you were in the air for some unspecific reason, I would appreciate if you added it to your description.

OOC: The end is supposed to be a Jump slash but I guess lol

Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:50 pm

Veo, aware of the assault coming from behind, dodged and rolled to the right. He got up on his knees and fired a rapid barrage of energy disks at Shade.

Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:11 pm

Shade puts his hand in his torn-up robe as a Blue light flashes and the disks begin to slow down. Shade then easily dodges them, puts away his Blue sword, and not knowingly a Extremely Slow moving Black Orb hits him. Umm....I did that on purpose Shade then takes out his Black sword and dashes at Veo, delivering a barrage of punches and kicks and finishing it with a swipe of the sword to the Diagonal Up-Right then Flipping over him and gives a Cut to the Diagonal Down-Left.

Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:30 pm

Veo laughed as Shade's own attack hit him. His laughter was quickly stiffled as he saw Shade's next attack coming. It would be difficult to avoid. As Shade rushed forward with a flurry of punches and kicks, Veo stepped back, quickly avoiding most of the blows. When Shade lashed out with his sword, Veo avoided it easily. He then rolled forward as Shade jumped behind him and slashed again, but he wasn't quite quick enough, and the blade caught his shin. Injured, Veo fired a blitz of energy blasts to keep Shade off balance while he recovered.

Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:21 am

Shade flew back and hit a wall. Impossible... Shade said as he laid on the ground helplessly.

Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:03 pm

"Hmph." Veo scowled as he saw his opponent slump, apparently defenseless, on the ground. His leg and chest both felt like they were on fire, but Veo knew he couldn't rest now.
"You don't need to act." He said indignantly. "You know that if you try anything funny, I'll see it coming." However, his foresight ability revealed no signs of trickery. Reassured, Veo charged back into battle.
"Get up and defend yourself." He said as he shot a beam of energy at Shade's left arm.

Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:28 pm

The beam struck Shade but he just laid there.

Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:12 pm

Veo walked over to Shade's immobile body and began to kick it repeatedly.

Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:21 pm

Shade's Body just laid there, not even moving from the kicks given. The world began to grow dark and every sign of life died away. You seem to take every advantage given to you. Shade was holding his sword, with the Tip on Veo's chest. I was wondering how you were able to dodge my attacks, only one person before you has been able to stop Utsushi no Ame, and he used Time Control. My swords are odd ones, Depending on the designs they do different things. This one, the Black one, makes whoever touches the Blade hallucinate, clouding every aspect of their mind. Which brings me to the conclusion that you're able to see into the future, are you not? Here's the thing about looking into the future. Whenever you look at it, it changes, because you looked at it. You managed to keep it up for a while, but did you really think that only getting hit 3 times would be enough to beat me? Shade kept his sword in place to ensure the Veo would be caught in the illusion. The only way to get out of this hallucination is to exterminate your 5 senses temporarily, but if you try to do that, I can't insure that you'll get those 5 senses back. You are indeed a rare case, having a sixth sense and all, I have no Idea if you'll Have to cut off that sense too.

Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:51 pm
 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2