The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 12:11 am

[ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
FINAL SPECULATIONS: 0.9b ---> Beta! 

MGN Username: Mr.Xenomega
Currently Playing: SSB4 - SSF2 - Mario Kart 8 - Pokemon X
Since Super Smash Flash 2 (Beta) Will be coming fairly soon and the end of the year is rapidly coming to a close. There has been many things confirmed that changed this game from being great to amazing. To even, somehow finding controller support within adobe! So I make this post now just as for FINAL SPECULATIONS on what we think will be in Beta that we don't know yet before it comes out. Here's my final speculation.

- Sonic Series Resprite (Even since the community videos of ssf2, if you notice. Sonic and Tails have not been in any, ANY of these videos. Especially since both of them are getting new pixel art also. Its very suspicious, so I'm coming to the conclusion of a Resprite.)

- Multi Man Smash (I feel like besides Homerun Contest and The many Events there saying Beta has added. I feel that Multi Man Smash has to be in there some way or another. It would just feel incomplete without it in my opinion.)

- Unique Classic Mode Boss (Well this is definitely just me but I feel like there definitely gonna take a left turn when it comes to the final boss of Classic mode. I cant see them doing a regular master hand battle, And C'mon, you cant tell me the Mcleodgaming logo would be an good final boss idea?)

- 3/4 More Arena Mode Games (Since the Direct 2 or 3 years ago, we really haven't heard anything else about any Arena Modes. So I feel like there will be a good number of them. The ideas for these arena modes I have no clue about though.)

AND FINALLY!

One More Character. (This one I'm 50/50 about, cause One part of me says "They added 10 brand new characters that's enough" but at the same time its bothering me with all these new Solo modes gonna be in Beta. I wouldn't be surprised to see one more character as a Unlockable like Black Mage. I just seems odd to me. Who this character would be, I have absolutely no clue. That's up for debate.)

Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:39 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: KarmaPilcrow
Currently Playing: the waiting game
Waifu: Furry trash.
Multi-Man is already confirmed in the FAQ. We just don't know the details.

I hope the Classic Mode boss isn't an OC, though. It just wouldn't feel like Classic Mode without Master Hand.

Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:17 pm

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
I'm mainly hoping for the Sonic and Tails resprites.
And then there's always that Giygas thing...

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:19 pm

MGN Username: Bedoop
Currently Playing: Rayman Origins
Waifu: CLEOD-BOT
Mr.Xenomega wrote:
- Sonic Series Resprite (Even since the community videos of ssf2, if you notice. Sonic and Tails have not been in any, ANY of these videos. Especially since both of them are getting new pixel art also. Its very suspicious, so I'm coming to the conclusion of a Resprite.)

I mean, I don't expect it to happen since they only said one more resprite aside from Wario, but it can happen. :chibirobo:
Quote:
- Multi Man Smash (I feel like besides Homerun Contest and The many Events there saying Beta has added. I feel that Multi Man Smash has to be in there some way or another. It would just feel incomplete without it in my opinion.)

Seems about right. :chibirobo:
Quote:
- Unique Classic Mode Boss (Well this is definitely just me but I feel like there definitely gonna take a left turn when it comes to the final boss of Classic mode. I cant see them doing a regular master hand battle, And C'mon, you cant tell me the Mcleodgaming logo would be an good final boss idea?)

I definitely don't think it would be the McLeodGaming Logo, but there probably is a Unique Boss at the hardest difficulties, yeah :chibirobo:
Quote:
- 3/4 More Arena Mode Games (Since the Direct 2 or 3 years ago, we really haven't heard anything else about any Arena Modes. So I feel like there will be a good number of them. The ideas for these arena modes I have no clue about though.)

Basically guaranteed by this point
Quote:
One More Character.

C'mon, Dedede... :chibirobo:

Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:20 pm

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
^Good job mah boi
Bedoop wrote:
C'mon, Dedede... :chibirobo:

I mean, there's always Ninten

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:29 pm

As for who I think the owner of the Resprite will be, my "Top 3" would probably be (Excluding Sonic and Tails);
1) :ness: Basically everything is pointing to him (And maybe Lucas/Ninten/Whatever) so Ness seems the most likely
2) :yoshi: Considering every Mario Character aside from him has gotten the juicy upgrades ( :mario: :luigi: no longer SMW, :peach: no longer being SPP, :wario: no longer being Wario Land, etc.) I think Yoshi will be getting his time in the sun as well for a resprite
3) :kirby: Similar reasoning to Yoshi, the 3 other characters in Kirby's entourage (Meta Knight, Bandana Dee and King Dedede) all have unique sprites so Kirby probably won't be too far behind, but his sprites are also perfectly fine as-is so I don't think he's all that likely.

As for 2 resprites I personally think might happen but not for BETA, they'd probably be;
1) :blackmage: This one isn't really like a "This is terrible fix it please," infact I think Black Mage is perfect, but a thought looms in my mind that he'll one day get the same treatment as :megaman: and get a little overhaul to his things with a fresh new look (Specifically, looking a bit more like the titular Black Mage, Vivi.) As long as he's kept short and stout (No Mario Sports Mix, thank you) I'm fine.
2) :gameandwatch: Now this is probably stupid since he's a newcomer and BETA isn't even out yet but I think that some animations could be changed to look like his Smash 4 animations (Where they're a lot more quirky and funny) like his Walk and Run, among others.

Just my thoughts :chibirobo:

Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:37 pm

Hnnnggg the thought of Sonic getting a resprite makes me tingle inside

Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:35 am

MGN Username: Not telling you
ERMAHGERD when will the beta be out? I'm dying for it on the inside...

I wanna be Luigi, my true main.

Secondaries:
:ness: :mario: :zelda: :sheik: :zerosuitsamus:

Plausible/Upcoming Mains/Secondaries in Beta:
:luigi: :falco: :bandanadee: :sandbag: :luffy:

Melee Mains:
Luigi, Marth, Roy, Link, Young Link

Secondaries:
Mario, Dr.Mario, Ness, Falco

I am mostly a low tier person

SO DON'T QUESTION ME.

Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:13 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Doq
Currently Playing: one of thousands of variations of Solitaire
Waifu: Es
4K support.

don't judge me

Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:54 pm
YIM WWW

OK my finals speculations are:

board the plataforms , clasic clasic mode(n64 clasic mode) and we gona see resprited sonic on a youtube content creator

Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:10 pm

MGN Username: Mr.Xenomega
Currently Playing: SSB4 - SSF2 - Mario Kart 8 - Pokemon X

1. CHECK! REJOICE!

Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:27 pm

Mr.Xenomega wrote:
[ Image ]

1. CHECK! REJOICE!

So for clarification I saw this before reading the news so
At first I was like "Wait, what? That just looks like a new stage, I don't see Soni--"
and then I looked up and was like "Oooohhhhhhhh Sandbag"
Tails looks exceptionally floofy
I think I might have to look into playing as him
Woo
Today is a good day

In terms of characters who still have sprites originating from non-SSF2 sources, that leaves :goku:, :ichigo:, :naruto:, :ness:, :lloyd:, :sora:, :kirby: and :yoshi:
All things considered, this is nice
These 8 folks will probably get their time when SSF2's full release comes into fruition!
Huppah for SSF2 goodness!
2017's release of BETA can't come soon enough, but Christmas and the oncoming flow of info from the Devs will certainly keep me happy and waiting patiently. :chibirobo:

Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:34 am

MGN Username: TheBlue10
Currently Playing: Life.
Waifu: I have a husbando.
Bedoop wrote:
Mr.Xenomega wrote:
[ Image ]

1. CHECK! REJOICE!

So for clarification I saw this before reading the news so
At first I was like "Wait, what? That just looks like a new stage, I don't see Soni--"
and then I looked up and was like "Oooohhhhhhhh Sandbag"
Tails looks exceptionally floofy
I think I might have to look into playing as him
Woo
Today is a good day

In terms of characters who still have sprites originating from non-SSF2 sources, that leaves :goku:, :ichigo:, :naruto:, :ness:, :lloyd:, :sora:, :kirby: and :yoshi:
All things considered, this is nice
These 8 folks will probably get their time when SSF2's full release comes into fruition!
Huppah for SSF2 goodness!
2017's release of BETA can't come soon enough, but Christmas and the oncoming flow of info from the Devs will certainly keep me happy and waiting patiently. :chibirobo:

Don't forget LOOFEEE

Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:59 am
BR Member

MGN Username: KarmaPilcrow
Currently Playing: the waiting game
Waifu: Furry trash.
No, I think Loofah's sprites are custom. I remember he got a little flak for not matching the rest of the amines.

Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:03 am

Waifu: zero suit wario
Actually they come from a GBA game, but heavily edited so they still look good.

Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:07 am
 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next