The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 10:56 am

[ 362 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
Sheik 

MGN Username: Drarky
Currently Playing: SSF2, Starbound
Waifu: Lenna Tycoon
TheCodeSamurai wrote:
Sheik's v0.9b fair with Bouncing Fish would be extremely scary. If you missed DI on dthrow you'd basically be ded at 20% from fair -> double fair or fair -> bouncing fish. TheBeep I believe in you ;)

Also, please not Sm4sh fair either. Moves that just link into themselves over and over again aren't fun.

It isn't fun being killed at like 40%.

Which Sheik's actual Fair can do if you link 2 or 3.

So yeah, pick your poison :chibirobo:

ImageImageImageImage

Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:38 pm

Drarky wrote:
TheCodeSamurai wrote:
Sheik's v0.9b fair with Bouncing Fish would be extremely scary. If you missed DI on dthrow you'd basically be ded at 20% from fair -> double fair or fair -> bouncing fish. TheBeep I believe in you ;)

Also, please not Sm4sh fair either. Moves that just link into themselves over and over again aren't fun.

It isn't fun being killed at like 40%.

Which Sheik's actual Fair can do if you link 2 or 3.

So yeah, pick your poison :chibirobo:

when i play against sheiks i always dodge/avoid their fair unless there's to much lag. so i guess the linked 2-3 fairs is my poison because sm4sh chain combos are disgusting

Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:24 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2, SSB, SSBM
@Beep
I <3 you

Well remember, you kept saying Sheik's fair got nerfed so, what's wrong with Bouncing fish being added? I mean, she only had one truly reliable kill move, which might be weakened now and we don't even know how strong bouncing fish will be so I am not sure complaining about it will get us anywhere.

@Code
Up throw to fair is better then down throw to fair.

Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:20 pm
BR Member

Currently Playing: SSF2, MGS 3, Melee, Project M
@Lord Doughnut
Uthrow, if DI'ed correctly, combos into standing jump fair, which doesn't combo into another fair at most percents. Dthrow has a similar problem, but if you're going to get a janky fair kill, dthrow's the way to do it, because if DI'ed incorrectly IMO it's easier to land the double fair: a little more space against most characters. They really have to be used together for maximum effect, because it's a DI trap which way to go.

For Doom:
:marth: :donkeykong: :fox:
For Kicks:
:peach: :captainfalcon: :samus:

Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:25 pm

TheCodeSamurai wrote:
@Lord Doughnut
Uthrow, if DI'ed correctly, combos into standing jump fair, which doesn't combo into another fair at most percents. Dthrow has a similar problem, but if you're going to get a janky fair kill, dthrow's the way to do it, because if DI'ed incorrectly IMO it's easier to land the double fair: a little more space against most characters. They really have to be used together for maximum effect, because it's a DI trap which way to go.

Mhmmm, want to fight Code? Want to lay down the smack down?

My Sheik will fair you into the ring and pin you like 1 2 3. What's up now Code?

Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:28 pm
BR Member

Currently Playing: SSF2, MGS 3, Melee, Project M
What the f*** did you just f*** say about me, you little b****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the SSF2 Discord, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret crew battles on IRC chats, and I have over 300 confirmed four-stocks. I am trained in 20XX warfare and I’m the top multishiner in the entire Team Star Flash clan. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the f*** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my f*** words. You think you can get away with saying that s*** to me over the Internet? Think again, f***. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of alts across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re f*** dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my pocket Yoshi. Not only am I extensively trained in swordsman combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the SSF2 character roster and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable a** off the face of the continent, you little s***. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your f*** tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will s*** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re f*** dead, kiddo.

plz don't ban me

For Doom:
:marth: :donkeykong: :fox:
For Kicks:
:peach: :captainfalcon: :samus:

Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:50 pm

TheCodeSamurai wrote:
What the f*** did you just f*** say about me, you little b****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the SSF2 Discord, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret crew battles on IRC chats, and I have over 300 confirmed four-stocks. I am trained in 20XX warfare and I’m the top multishiner in the entire Team Star Flash clan. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the f*** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my f*** words. You think you can get away with saying that s*** to me over the Internet? Think again, f***. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of alts across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re f*** dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my pocket Yoshi. Not only am I extensively trained in swordsman combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the SSF2 character roster and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable a** off the face of the continent, you little s***. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your f*** tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will s*** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re f*** dead, kiddo.

plz don't ban me

How dare you say that to me, you are not Akuma.

We will fight to the death at Dawn.

May Sheik marry one us after the other's death.

Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:12 pm

MGN Username: Bedoop
Currently Playing: Rayman Origins
Waifu: CLEOD-BOT
Lord doughnut wrote:

..What? :chibirobo:

Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:14 pm

Waifu: zero suit wario
Lord doughnut wrote:
TheCodeSamurai wrote:

plz don't ban me

How dare you say that to me, you are not Akuma.

We will fight to the death at Dawn.

YouTube Video:

Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:19 pm

MGN Username: thebeep41
Currently Playing: Void Els, BnS, AK, DFO, GA2, and SSF2
Hmm.

Alright-this may be a bit late-but I'll lay some cents down. Likely more than 2.

Lord doughnut wrote:
@Beep
I <3 you

Well remember, you kept saying Sheik's fair got nerfed so, what's wrong with Bouncing fish being added? I mean, she only had one truly reliable kill move, which might be weakened now and we don't even know how strong bouncing fish will be so I am not sure complaining about it will get us anywhere.

Considering Melee Sheik and its similarities to SSF2 Sheik while being more than viable, the back of my mind tells me not to agree on that point.

Also, we don't know if that picture was actually them having bouncing fish be a thing or not.
Yeah, the pose and how Sheik's in the air gives us some glaring hints that it will have Bouncing Fish. However, always be both in hope and doubt-they never said anything yet about it actually being in or not-and things are subject to change too.

And yeah-it is true that we have little cues as to how strong this move will be.
So, everything's pretty much up in the air atm-just the devs and some of the testers really have the reins of Sheik atm..

Guess we gotta let time and patience handle this. :|

"Because if you were truly tired of it, you would've done something about it."

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
:idea: :ichigo: :chibirobo: :captainfalcon: :link: :bomberman: :sheik: :idea:
:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Mon May 01, 2017 8:09 pm

TheBeep wrote:
Hmm.

Alright-this may be a bit late-but I'll lay some cents down. Likely more than 2.

Lord doughnut wrote:
@Beep
I <3 you

Considering Melee Sheik and its similarities to SSF2 Sheik while being more than viable, the back of my mind tells me not to agree on that point.

Also, we don't know if that picture was actually them having bouncing fish be a thing or not.
Yeah, the pose and how Sheik's in the air gives us some glaring hints that it will have Bouncing Fish. However, always be both in hope and doubt-they never said anything yet about it actually being in or not-and things are subject to change too.

And yeah-it is true that we have little cues as to how strong this move will be.
So, everything's pretty much up in the air atm-just the devs and some of the testers really have the reins of Sheik atm..

Guess we gotta let time and patience handle this. :|

Sheik's fair in SSF2 is stronger then Melee fair, if Pit's upperdash arm is stronger in SSF2 then it is in Smash 4, then if Bouncing fish is confirmed, then it might be stronger in here then in smash 4.

I can see how scary that is.

Tue May 02, 2017 7:28 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: TSF|Cookies
Currently Playing: PM, Melee, Ultimate, Hollow Knight
Just for reference, where did the whole "Bouncing Fish confirmed" stuff come from? I feel like I have been missing something :chibirobo:

Shoutouts to Harr for this sick player card!

Join Chibi Nation, the 20CR Discord for all aspiring Chibi-Robo mains!

Click to expand thumbnail

Wed May 03, 2017 10:59 am

MGN Username: MaskofTruth
Currently Playing: SSF2
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9SfVFlXoAAwWLm.jpg:large
https://twitter.com/McLeodGaming/media

Wed May 03, 2017 12:54 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2, Paladins, TF2, Skullgirls
Waifu: m'Lady Lyndis
Bouncing Fish is definitely Side-B or at least Shielda is still a thing

Is the Shiek combo part of It'z Auraka's Beta Highlight reel

YouTube Video:

Bouncing Fish can clearly be seen at 2:19

And at the end of Bowler's vid at the announcement section with background gameplay

YouTube Video:

Zelda transforms into Shiek

Secondaries:
:bomberman: ; :wario:

For Fun:
:chibirobo: ; :blackmage: ; :ichigo: ; Image ; :isaac: ; :jigglypuff:

Hopefuls:
Lyn(FE); Ike(FE); Zero(MM); Andy(AW); Gilgamesh(FF)

tmanex2013 made the wonderful lyn sprite I used for Image

Sat May 13, 2017 3:52 am

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
^Yeet

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Sat May 13, 2017 4:54 am
 [ 362 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next