The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 12:49 am

[ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Anime that need sequels 

Currently Playing: ....nothing really
Not Sayonara wrote:
bluemage77 wrote:
Thaiberium wrote:
I thought it was more like a Vader is Luke's father kinda spoiler, the one everyone knows about.

Jesus Christ, Thai! Don't ruin it for everyone! Use spoilers!

aeris dies

:cry: OMG NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!anyways they can make a sequel at vol13 the hda hor story about a boy that found the death note(oh no way)that belong's to ryuk(of course)well if you didnt read it
the boy found it and was wondering what it does sence it was in english,he wrote down some guy i think from a TV show and he died,he got scared and told ryuk to reverse itand ryku gave him a ERASER(ZOMG)that reverse the DeathNote killing but most be done quickly and the body can NOT be destoryed(that means no gun shot's[but if your 50 cents then that's somthing else]or run over by a car...what ever)so the guy comes back to life....i thing thats what happened anyways he took his book to school(OMG just like me in 8th grade)and wrote down some bullys name's they died the school got scared thinking it only happeneds to bully's the new Ligth was sad and can not live with him self so he told ryuk to revser it so a week later the kid's came back to life!then new light and his friend took it to the police and showed it to Matsu(the guy that use to work with Near)and they bured the book at the end........also this take's place i think after(5 years)light's death,at the last part you see NL(new light)and Ryuk reading about a magazine that was about the DeathNote....it was like fashion.i hope that filled you guy's up.

Wed May 27, 2009 5:28 pm

Waifu: I'm married
dark meta night wrote:
Not Sayonara wrote:
bluemage77 wrote:
Thaiberium wrote:
I thought it was more like a Vader is Luke's father kinda spoiler, the one everyone knows about.

aeris dies

:cry: OMG NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!anyways they can make a sequel at vol13 the hda hor story about a boy that found the death note(oh no way)that belong's to ryuk(of course)well if you didnt read it
the boy found it and was wondering what it does sence it was in english,he wrote down some guy i think from a TV show and he died,he got scared and told ryuk to reverse itand ryku gave him a ERASER(ZOMG)that reverse the DeathNote killing but most be done quickly and the body can NOT be destoryed(that means no gun shot's[but if your 50 cents then that's somthing else]or run over by a car...what ever)so the guy comes back to life....i thing thats what happened anyways he took his book to school(OMG just like me in 8th grade)and wrote down some bullys name's they died the school got scared thinking it only happeneds to bully's the new Ligth was sad and can not live with him self so he told ryuk to revser it so a week later the kid's came back to life!then new light and his friend took it to the police and showed it to Matsu(the guy that use to work with Near)and they bured the book at the end........also this take's place i think after(5 years)light's death,at the last part you see NL(new light)and Ryuk reading about a magazine that was about the DeathNote....it was like fashion.i hope that filled you guy's up.

WHY THE HELL IS IT SO HARD FOR YOU TO SPEAK LIKE THE REST OF US?

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Wed May 27, 2009 5:42 pm
YIM WWW

Whore-ni wrote:
dark meta night wrote:
Not Sayonara wrote:
bluemage77 wrote:
Thaiberium wrote:

aeris dies

I was typing fast,also we don't speak we type.

Wed May 27, 2009 5:52 pm

dark meta night wrote:
Whore-ni wrote:
dark meta night wrote:
Not Sayonara wrote:
bluemage77 wrote:
Thaiberium wrote:

aeris dies

I was typing fast,also we don't speak we type.

I wasn't talking about spelling. I meant you constantly butcher the English language, even in that post.
When I type fast, my sentences actually have enough structure to be readable.

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Wed May 27, 2009 6:01 pm
YIM WWW

Kyuubit. wrote:
Not Sayonara wrote:
bluemage77 wrote:
Thaiberium wrote:

aeris dies

omg edit that what if someone googles that and finds a certain site dude
NOBODY GOOGLE AERIS DIES OR YOU WILL BE SORRY!(You have been warned.)

Wed May 27, 2009 7:27 pm

Kyuubit. wrote:
Not Sayonara wrote:
bluemage77 wrote:
Thaiberium wrote:

aeris dies

omg edit that what if someone googles that and finds a certain site dude

*bookmarks something*

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Wed May 27, 2009 8:13 pm
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: The Game
Please consult this article.

Wed May 27, 2009 8:52 pm

I would like to see a new season of Lucky Star. The ending disappointed me... I need more Lucky Star...

Wed May 27, 2009 9:06 pm

Location: Box under the stairs in the corner of the basement of the house half a block down from Jim's B8 shop
Full Metal Alchemist is practically begging for a sequal......

If you like the black part of my Sig i give u,_______ permission to copy and paste it onto your sig.

Fri May 29, 2009 4:42 pm
YIM

pimp_named_slinkback wrote:
Lucky Star. Or rather, it at least needs a Season 2. For sure.

NO

Fri May 29, 2009 4:57 pm

The Game wrote:

NO

Bequite it noob,anyway it Does!!!!!

Fri May 29, 2009 4:59 pm

dark meta night wrote:
The Game wrote:

NO

Bequite it noob,anyway it Does!!!!!

How do I bequite it

I don't understand.

Lrn2/spell and grammar

Fri May 29, 2009 5:03 pm

Well you know what i mean SU cause luckyStar does need a sequel!
oh what bout one with Haruhi!

Fri May 29, 2009 5:08 pm

dark meta night wrote:

Haruhi and lucky star both fail so hard

The only reason people watch them is so they can get horny and fap to underage girls

Fri May 29, 2009 5:11 pm

The Game wrote:
dark meta night wrote:

Haruhi and lucky star both fail so hard

The only reason people watch them is so they can get horny and fap to underage girls

...........what is wrong with you anyways there in HS there like 15?

Fri May 29, 2009 5:41 pm
 [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next