The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:14 pm

[ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Organization X [Sign up.] 
Site Moderator

Eh, it was late at night (well, it was in the freaking morning), and I used notepad. Editing later.

And I did it in a couple minutes.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:38 pm

Location: In the site that never was, battling noobs with Way to the Flamer.
Tonberry wrote:
Eh, it was late at night (well, it was in the freaking morning), and I used notepad. Editing later.

And I did it in a couple minutes.

Acceptable' then.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:56 pm

Bump.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:29 pm

So..I'll have to send a PM requesting to join the standard RP group? Great.Anyways,what about noobs who only have a few posts? And wouldn't people who are Key of Destiny(s) be screwed?

Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:36 am

Dark Silver wrote:
So..I'll have to send a PM requesting to join the standard RP group? Great.Anyways,what about noobs who only have a few posts? And wouldn't people who are Key of Destiny(s) be screwed?

No. You just go to User Control Panel, Usergroups, and join the Standard RP Group. No permission required.

[11:08:57 PM] Luke: http://puu.sh/1WGsn
[11:09:42 PM] Luke: like ok if it was something funny
[11:09:44 PM] Luke: but
[11:09:50 PM] Luke: really
[11:15:07 PM] Super High School Level Shut-in: lol sigged xD

Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:51 am

Slink, you gonna make a bio yet?

Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:08 am

Yeah, yeah. I guess I'll get started on that.

Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:17 am

Alright then. Just waiting here.

Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:25 am

Hey, am I allowed to make two characters? Or would that be a major "no-no"?

Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:57 am

Character Name: Kenim Dkora

Organization Name: Heavens Bombers

Organization Title: "Explosive Swordsman"

Character Age: 24
Character Race: Arabian. Y'know, the people from Aladdin?
Character Gender: Male

Character Personality: Generally cheerful and carefree, although not to huge extents. Seeing fire or an explosion usually causes him to scream "Woah! So cooolll!!", while seeing a fire get extinguished would cause him to mumble to himself in annoyance (if it's his explosion being put out by enemy forces, he'll probably blow said enemy forces up, although if it's a freind he'll probably complain to them openly). Even in battle he usually isn't very serious, and would more than likely keep on smiling to his death.

Character Appearance: Kenim is a tall man at 6'11, and he bears the same skin color as Aladdin, as well as most Arabians. A large green odachi is strapped to his back, with a very long dark-green handle with black ovals lining the blade, which is a steely silver, and just as long as the handle. One of the most striking things about him is the fact that he's an albino; a person with white hair and pink eyes. Although his shirt doesn't show it, he's very muscular, probably from weilding the huge sword strapped to his back. He usually wears a large tan cloth around his neck as a scarf,which, when he's standing normally (straight up with his hands at his sides), covers more of his arm than his white T-shirt does. Dark green cargo jeans cover his legs, a pack of dynamite at one side and a bag of ammo for his sword (yeah, you hears me; sword ammo) at the other. Dress shoes of ALMOST the same color (they're a shade lighter) are worn at his feet. In his usual outfit he weighs 196 pounds, mostly due to muscle and equipment.

Character Hobbies/Activities: Swordplay, making explosions, and naptime are all a part of Kenims usual hobbies (if you count naptime as a hobby; well, Kenim does, either way).

Character Position: Understand this I do not.
Character Attribute: ...Explosives?
Character Abilities:

Mountain Breaker: A simple downward slash with his Odachi that uses the sheer weight of his sword to break through defences and other weapons.

Rapture: He slashes downward much more lightly than with Mountain breaker, usually slightly scarring the opponent. However, right after the attack a small explosion occurs under the opponents feet, sending them into the sky where Kenim jumps at them and slashes upward, an even smaller explosion occuring that only ignites them on fire, while the slash sends them upward further, Kenim letting gravity do his dirty work for him.

Holy Arrow: Kenim slashes at air, a large explosion appearing on the first thing in front of the slash.

Judgement Day: Kenim stabs his Odachi into the ground, an explosion occuring at the same moment. Several cracks appear on the area around him, as well as explosions and fire. Lots and lots of fire.

Divine Inferno: The blade of Kenims Odachi explodes several times, afterwards revealing not to be destroyed, but rather on fire, and a rather large fire at that.

Holy Fire Slice: He slices his Odachi at the same time as part of the blade explodes, sending a slice of fire through the air and at an enemy, igniting and slicing them at the same time.

Divine Hamer: He slices his Odachi at an enemy, an explosion occuring when the slice hits, sending his opponent flying at the same time as they catch fire.

Sin's Punishment: He smacks the opponent with the flat side of his sword, leaving a small black oval at the site of the smack. This oval is, naturally, an explosive; a time bomb to be exact, and one that will explode in one minute to be exact. He can use this multiple times before one explodes, because when one explodes, due to the flammable nature of the bomb, the rest do too.

Heaven's Mercy: He fires several extinguishing bombs into the air that explode after one second, spreading white foam all over the battlefeild. Puts out fires he or someone else created.

Judgement: He throws the dynamite strapped to his side at an opponent, or possibly into the middle of a few oppoNENTS. It then explodes a large explosion, taking out quite a few people in its range.

Character Weapons: His custom Odachi, which has explosive ports along the edge of the blade. Explosives are carried in the handle and put into the blade when necessary. He also has a pack of dynamite at his hip.

Character Accessories: ...Eh?
Mode of Transportation (Optional | this explains the way that your character travels from world to world e.g Corridors of Darkness):
Character Strengths (1 or more):
Character Weaknesses (1 or more):

Character Home World: Arabia
Character Relationships: N/A

Character History: Growing up in Arabia he hear tales of other worlds, and heard of the many amazing things that they carried. As he grew, he decided to "borrow" several transportation methods to get to these worlds, getting accustomed to machinery and such. One day, when playing around withy a radio, he discovered the magic of explosions. The beautiful phoenix of fire rising anew, only to wither to death moments after. Needless to say, he loved it, and created several makeshift bombs of his own. But this was not enough. He needed something that could produce several explosions without breaking apart. Or at least something that could fire explosives.

Selling several of his bombs, he finally managed to buy a grenade launcher. But there was a problem. He, being who he was, wanted to see the explosions up-close. It just so happened that his favorite close-range weapon was a sword, and an Odachi was the only kind that could contain a large amount of bombs in its handle. After studying technology, and creating bombs, he was ready to make a real weapon (his bombs were more like fireworks-simply for show). After "legally obtaining" a blade, and converting his grenade launcher into a handle, he realised that the blade would need quite a bit of modifying. After seeing a blacksmith about it, he managed to make his sword perfect- well, in his eyes, anyway.

After several miscalculations and a broken thumb, it was, in reality, almost flawless. Of course, by this time he was twenty. Quickly traveling back to Arabia, he trained his sword there, and after five months in a jail cell and more explosions than you can count he was quite the swordsman. However, he was chased out of the city by a large amount of people who didn't like being awoken by explosions and people who didn't like the fact that he constantly attacked them just to train with his blade. Luckly he managed to take someone's method of transportation and go to another world. He, however, had no idea what this world was. All he knew was that it was home to organization X or something and that they wanted him to join. Or something.

Please answer the following questions using the answer provided. Apply the answer to your character you are creating.

Which form will you choose?
1. The power of the warrior Ohh this one!
2. The power of the defender
3. The power of the mystic

What is most important to you?
1. Being number one
2. Friendship
3. My prized possessions
ASPLOSIONS

What do you want out of life?
1. To see rare sights.
2. To broaden my horizons
3. To be strong
To enjoy it, I guess.

What are you afraid of?
1. Getting old
2. Being different
3. Being indecisive
I fear nothing! ...That I know of, anyway.

Things to know:

Organization Home-world ...Eh?

Organization Base I repeat; ...Eh?

Organization second base (After the previous Organization, it is filled with Heartless): See above.

Organization Attribute [One person per attribute]: ....Asplosions?

Nothingness: The "Nothing's Approach". {NPC}

Space -

Wind -

Ice -

Earth -

Illusion -

Moon -

Fire: The "Dark Flame X"

Water -

Time -

Flower: The "Shadowy Gardener"

Lightning -

Light -

Screw elements, this guy's got freakin' EXPLOSIVES.

Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:07 pm

WarPandaXI wrote:

Character Personality: Generally cheerful and carefree, although not to huge extents. Seeing fire or an explosion usually causes him to scream "Woah! So cooolll!!", while seeing a fire get extinguished would cause him to mumble to himself in annoyance (if it's his explosion being put out by enemy forces, he'll probably blow said enemy forces up, although if it's a freind he'll probably complain to them openly). Even in battle he usually isn't very serious, and would more than likely keep on smiling to his death.

Character Appearance: Kenim is a tall man at 6'11, and he bears the same skin color as Aladdin, as well as most Arabians. A large green odachi is strapped to his back, with a very long dark-green handle with black ovals lining the blade, which is a steely silver, and just as long as the handle. One of the most striking things about him is the fact that he's an albino; a person with white hair and pink eyes. Although his shirt doesn't show it, he's very muscular, probably from weilding the huge sword strapped to his back. He usually wears a large tan cloth around his neck as a scarf,which, when he's standing normally (straight up with his hands at his sides), covers more of his arm than his white T-shirt does. Dark green cargo jeans cover his legs, a pack of dynamite at one side and a bag of ammo for his sword (yeah, you hears me; sword ammo) at the other. Dress shoes of ALMOST the same color (they're a shade lighter) are worn at his feet. In his usual outfit he weighs 196 pounds, mostly due to muscle and equipment.

Character Hobbies/Activities: Swordplay, making explosions, and naptime are all a part of Kenims usual hobbies (if you count naptime as a hobby; well, Kenim does, either way).

Character Abilities:

Mountain Breaker: A simple downward slash with his Odachi that uses the sheer weight of his sword to break through defences and other weapons.

Rapture: He slashes downward much more lightly than with Mountain breaker, usually slightly scarring the opponent. However, right after the attack a small explosion occurs under the opponents feet, sending them into the sky where Kenim jumps at them and slashes upward, an even smaller explosion occuring that only ignites them on fire, while the slash sends them upward further, Kenim letting gravity do his dirty work for him.

Holy Arrow: Kenim slashes at air, a large explosion appearing on the first thing in front of the slash.

Judgement Day: Kenim stabs his Odachi into the ground, an explosion occuring at the same moment. Several cracks appear on the area around him, as well as explosions and fire. Lots and lots of fire.

Divine Inferno: The blade of Kenims Odachi explodes several times, afterwards revealing not to be destroyed, but rather on fire, and a rather large fire at that.

Holy Fire Slice: He slices his Odachi at the same time as part of the blade explodes, sending a slice of fire through the air and at an enemy, igniting and slicing them at the same time.

Divine Hamer: He slices his Odachi at an enemy, an explosion occuring when the slice hits, sending his opponent flying at the same time as they catch fire.

Sin's Punishment: He smacks the opponent with the flat side of his sword, leaving a small black oval at the site of the smack. This oval is, naturally, an explosive; a time bomb to be exact, and one that will explode in one minute to be exact. He can use this multiple times before one explodes, because when one explodes, due to the flammable nature of the bomb, the rest do too.

Heaven's Mercy: He fires several extinguishing bombs into the air that explode after one second, spreading white foam all over the battlefeild. Puts out fires he or someone else created.

Judgement: He throws the dynamite strapped to his side at an opponent, or possibly into the middle of a few oppoNENTS. It then explodes a large explosion, taking out quite a few people in its range.

Character Weapons: His custom Odachi, which has explosive ports along the edge of the blade. Explosives are carried in the handle and put into the blade when necessary. He also has a pack of dynamite at his hip.

Mode of Transportation (Optional | this explains the way that your character travels from world to world e.g Corridors of Darkness):

Character History: Growing up in Arabia he hear tales of other worlds, and heard of the many amazing things that they carried. As he grew, he decided to "borrow" several transportation methods to get to these worlds, getting accustomed to machinery and such. One day, when playing around withy a radio, he discovered the magic of explosions. The beautiful phoenix of fire rising anew, only to wither to death moments after. Needless to say, he loved it, and created several makeshift bombs of his own. But this was not enough. He needed something that could produce several explosions without breaking apart. Or at least something that could fire explosives.

Selling several of his bombs, he finally managed to buy a grenade launcher. But there was a problem. He, being who he was, wanted to see the explosions up-close. It just so happened that his favorite close-range weapon was a sword, and an Odachi was the only kind that could contain a large amount of bombs in its handle. After studying technology, and creating bombs, he was ready to make a real weapon (his bombs were more like fireworks-simply for show). After "legally obtaining" a blade, and converting his grenade launcher into a handle, he realised that the blade would need quite a bit of modifying. After seeing a blacksmith about it, he managed to make his sword perfect- well, in his eyes, anyway.

After several miscalculations and a broken thumb, it was, in reality, almost flawless. Of course, by this time he was twenty. Quickly traveling back to Arabia, he trained his sword there, and after five months in a jail cell and more explosions than you can count he was quite the swordsman. However, he was chased out of the city by a large amount of people who didn't like being awoken by explosions and people who didn't like the fact that he constantly attacked them just to train with his blade. Luckly he managed to take someone's method of transportation and go to another world. He, however, had no idea what this world was. All he knew was that it was home to organization X or something and that they wanted him to join. Or something.

Please answer the following questions using the answer provided. Apply the answer to your character you are creating.

1. Being number one
2. Friendship
3. My prized possessions
ASPLOSIONS

1. To see rare sights.
3. To be strong
To enjoy it, I guess.

What are you afraid of?
1. Getting old
2. Being different
3. Being indecisive

Things to know:

Organization second base (After the previous Organization, it is filled with Heartless): See above.

Space -

Wind -

Ice -

Earth -

Illusion -

Moon -

Water -

Time -

Lightning -

Light -

Screw elements, this guy's got freakin' EXPLOSIVES.

1: Element needed.
2: Defies format.

And Slink, yes, as long as no one has the element you take with that second character. It'd help if not much people join.

Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:37 pm

Alright, cool. Also, do you have a problem with me taking a character which exists outside of Kingdom Hearts and making her an Organization member for myself?

Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:13 pm

pimp_named_slinkback wrote:
Alright, cool. Also, do you have a problem with me taking a character which exists outside of Kingdom Hearts and making her an Organization member for myself?

Nope, not a problem at all.

Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:20 pm

WarPandaXI wrote:

Character Abilities:

Character Weapons: His custom Odachi, which has explosive ports along the edge of the blade. Explosives are carried in the handle and put into the blade when necessary. The explosives are charged by his element. He also has a pack of dynamite at his hip.

1. Being number one
2. Friendship
3. My prized possessions
ASPLOSIONS

1. To see rare sights.
3. To be strong
To enjoy it, I guess.

What are you afraid of?
1. Getting old
2. Being different
3. Being indecisive

Things to know:

Space -

Wind -

Ice -

Earth -

Illusion -

Moon -

Water -

Time -

Lightning - Bah, fine, this.

Light -

Fine, I gave him an element. And what'd I defy?

Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:53 pm

Does he use lightning at al- Nevermind..accepted.

Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:55 pm
 [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next