The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 9:54 pm

[ 354 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next
Your Religion? 

What is your religion? If you don't believe in the concept of God then say your an Atheist or maybe your a Scientologist. Please do not ridicule other's beliefs and don't try to "convert" them to your religion...

I'm a Christian, aka "Jesusism", but I am still not sure of the existance of God and most of the Bible is blasphemy in my opinion. I don't know what to believe anymore...

Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:25 pm

I'm an atheist.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:33 pm

Currently Playing: UNIST
Scientoligist.
(Sp?)

Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:49 pm
YIM
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
Angel May Cry wrote:
I'm a Christian, aka "Jesusism", but I am still not sure of the existance of God and most of the Bible is blasphemy in my opinion. I don't know what to believe anymore...
So, let me get this straight... You believe in Jesus, but are unsure about his father, and the book written about him?

Tyli wrote:
Scientoligist.
(Sp?)

How's Xenu doing?

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:06 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2
*Is Christian*

(look at signature)

Click to expand thumbnail

Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:13 pm

Hakker wrote:
So, let me get this straight... You believe in Jesus, but are unsure about his father, and the book written about him?

Well, it's very complicated.

Of coarse Jesus exists, but his so-called "healing powers" seems too hard to believe. I mean, the Bible was made a very, very long time ago. Basically anybody back then could believe in anything, gullible you may add. But now, things have changed. We have new ways of thinking. But still, most people believe in a God but there is no evidence to prove God's existance. How do we know God exists? Probably a lot of people believe God because they fear death and hope for an afterlife and live eternally. It could probably be in our heads that we are overthinking about this.

It's very hard for me to explain...Sorry if I don't make any sense.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:17 pm

I see your problem... Well, (no offense), but there's no way to belive in evolution either... Picture this: Absolutely nothing, but then, a small dust particle appears from nowhere, it grows bigger and bigger, and then for no apparent reason, explodes. That's the Big Bang theory.

Note: Darwin (creator of evolution) was devastated when he saw a peafowl. He knew that a peafowl, so complex and beautiful, could not be created from nothing.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:26 pm
Legendary Ghost

Angel May Cry wrote:
Hakker wrote:

Well, it's very complicated.

Of coarse Jesus exists, but his so-called "healing powers" seems too hard to believe. I mean, the Bible was made a very, very long time ago. Basically anybody back then could believe in anything, gullible you may add. But now, things have changed. We have new ways of thinking. But still, most people believe in a God but there is no evidence to prove God's existance. How do we know God exists? Probably a lot of people believe God because they fear death and hope for an afterlife and live eternally. It could probably be in our heads that we are overthinking about this.

It's very hard for me to explain...Sorry if I don't make any sense.
Congratulations, you're thinking for yourself, keep that up and maybe you'll get somewhere.

Speedtrap wrote:
I see your problem... Well, (no offense), but there's no way to belive in evolution either... Picture this: Absolutely nothing, but then, a small dust particle appears from nowhere, it grows bigger and bigger, and then for no apparent reason, explodes. That's the Big Bang theory.

Note: Darwin (creator of evolution) was devastated when he saw a c#%$&. He knew that a c#%$&, so complex and beautiful, could not be created from nothing.
I'm sorry, but that's total and utter BS.

Learn up your big bang theory, secondly, learn about your evolution, because it has nothing to do with the big bang in and of itself. Unless you think Darwin went to those islands to study the creation of the universe? Thirdly, Darwin used c*** to explain his theory of evolution, not get sidetracked, you nitwit. Now a platypus, that would've thrown him off balance.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:30 pm

Thanks for nothing, Captain Obvious.

I know my facts.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:34 pm
Legendary Ghost

Speedtrap wrote:
Thanks for nothing, Captain Obvious.

I know my facts.

Yes, your facts that were no doubt shoved down your throat at an early age. Thank you for comparing a book written 2000 years ago with things observed today, and calling it facts. Next up, you're going to tell me that incest is A-ok.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:42 pm

Actually, I don't support incest, abortion, sex before marriage, racism (primely cause I'm black), sexism, or any of the like.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:47 pm
Legendary Ghost

Speedtrap wrote:
Actually, I don't support incest, abortion, sex before marriage, racism (primely cause I'm black), sexism, or any of the like.
Oh this is gonna be good.

Tell me, how did the human race start again? Adam and Eve, right?

And when is something alive?

Beyond that, how can you not support sexism when you follow a book that says you're allowed to sell your daughter into slavery?

Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:05 pm

I believe what I believe, anyways people didn't "sell" their daughters, they had arranged marriages. Plus, that was in the days of slavery, if you haven't noticed, much time has passed since then.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:09 pm
Site Moderator

I'm Christian, but not religious. I can poke fun at my God and savior. Y'know, I may even be one of those Calvinist things. You know, the people who go "As long as you have faith, you're good for a free trip to heaven."

Jin wrote:
I support the bombing of Israel.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:45 pm

I see... Well, the main goal of Christianity is to be righteous and holy in the eyes of God. Heaven is just the destination you end up in.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:47 pm
 [ 354 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next