The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 4:59 am

[ 3 posts ] 
hai 

Waifu: zero suit wario
Post hai
Name (aka Handle): Shiver Star

How old are you?: 15

Which characters do you play in SSF2? Why do you play these characters? (Note: do not list characters that are not currently in the game):
:blackmage: Because I love his Smash attacks
:ness: I'm just an EB fan
:zelda:/:sheik: she's pretty cool

How much experience do you have with official Smash titles? (SSB64, Melee, Brawl, SSB4. Include in this answer which characters you play/played.):
Well, I played SSB64 when I was a kid and I loved it, it was mindblowing to see so many franchises together. Pikachu was my favorite in that game because I loved PKMN back then.
Melee: I never got to play it in its time, so I don't know much about pro skills like wavedashing and stuff. I liked to play as Bowser, Kirby and Ness. I haven't been able to unlock Mewtwo, unfortunately.
Brawl: My favorite entry in the series along with SSB4. I loved to play as G&W and Lucas in there. I have beaten the game a couple of times and it's arguably the Smash game I'm best at.
SSB4: I only have the infamous 3DS version, but I still love it. Robin and Bowser Jr. are my favorite characters in that game.

Have you ever attended any Smash tournaments? If so, give some details about the tournament (number of participants, which games, etc). How well did you place?
Unfortunately, my country has barely any VG themed conventions nor tourneys, so I've never had the opportunity to participate in any of those.

When did you start playing SSF2?
Around 2010. I started playing Super Smash Flash and got interested if there was any sequels. I jumped on the SSF2 train around 0.6.

What is your favorite stage in SSF2? Explain.
Saturn Valley. This stage has always been one of my favorites even before I played Earthbound. I just love the charm and the Mr. Saturns in the background. I just find it too fun to play. I'm gonna miss the Saturns in Beta, though.

Who, in your opinion, should be placed first on the SSF2 tier list? Under competitive settings why would this character perform on a higher level than all others?
Probably Naruto. He has a wide arsenal of different attack styles that are indeed pretty useful in battles.
(I've never watched the anime, though).

Who, in your opinion, should be placed last on the SSF2 tier list? Under competitive settings why would this character perform on a lower level than all others?
Possibly Wario. His attacks have poor range along with his grab and just doesn't feel quite as satisfying here than in eariler demos.

If you could make only one change to SSF2 as it currently is, what would it be and why?
Change Hueco Mundo back to how it was early. Its current shape is just unforgivable. I don't find fun playing on such an uninspired stage layout, which is a shame cause I love the music.

What is your view on items in competitive play?
I like using them, but I agree on the fact that they're too chaotic to use in fair battles.

Do you have or can you download Skype? You don't need a mic or webcam.
Yes, I do.

Why do you want to join the Smash Flash Back Room? What will you contribute? Why are you an exceptional applicant? Be as detailed as possible.
Ehh... I can make blooper videos?
I just want to join in so I can get aboard on the competitive train. I don't have any friends to play with so...

Additional information (Include in this section anything relevant to your application. This could include links to videos of yourself playing.)

Last edited by Kirb-Star on Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:15 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: TzOG C
Currently Playing: SSF2, SSBM, SSBB,
Explain in detail why you believe Naruto is the best characters. Don't forget to take into account best legal/counterpick stages, MUs (vs top tiers, mid tiers, low tiers, etc.), bread and butter combos, best moves in neutral, etc.

"Anyone can KNOW everything, few can LEARN everything." ~Me...hopefully lol

The colors don't represent the character's default colors, rather they represent my chosen colors for them.

Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:52 pm

Waifu: zero suit wario
You know, I think I'm not made for this.
:lock:

Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:44 pm
 [ 3 posts ]