The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 5:46 pm

[ 84 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
MG census 2016 
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden Black, Battle Chasers: Nightwar, Titanfall 2 MP
Waifu: Makoto Nijima
oh hey we didn't get one of these up already

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Aliases:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Place of birth:[/b]
[b]Years active on MG:[/b]
[b]The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable:[/b]
[b]Favorite video game(s):[/b]
[b]Favorite electronic(s):[/b]
[b]Are video games art:[/b]
[b]Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s):[/b]
[b]Favorite book(s)/novel(s):[/b]
[b]Favorite movie(s):[/b]
[b]Favorite television show(s)/anime(s):[/b]
[b]Favorite food(s):[/b]
[b]What's the last thing you posted on the internet:[/b]
[b]When's the last time you got warned:[/b]
[b]Moderators/admins that you appreciate:[/b]
[b]Other members of MG that you appreciate:[/b]
[b]Who's your waifu fam:[/b]
[b]Favorite website(s) other than MG:[/b]
[b]What are you looking forward to that's happening in the next year:[/b]
[b]How's your day going today:[/b]
[b]If you could erase one event from history forever, which one would it be:[/b]
[b]What would you change about MG:[/b]
[b]If you had forum gold, how much forum gold would you give/who would you give your forum gold to:[/b]
[b]This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here:[/b]

Here's mine:
Name: Andy
Aliases: Arthur
Place of birth: A hospital
Years active on MG: 3 right now, going to be 4 in March.
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: Term. He gave me feedback on this, lol.
Favorite video game(s): Bastion, KOTOR, Overlord.
Favorite electronic(s): My PC and my tablet.
Are video games art: Nope.
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): The Dear Hunter, RJD2, Pendulum
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): Dracula
Favorite movie(s): Saving Private Ryan
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): Eureka Seven, Cowboy Bebop, The Big O
Favorite food(s): Pizza
What's the last thing you posted on the internet: https://twitter.com/Fusionfan45/status/ ... 1454057472
When's the last time you got warned: A couple weeks ago
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: Geno, Luke, THoT
Other members of MG that you appreciate: I always forget someone here so I'm just going to say everyone
Who's your waifu fam: Yin from Darker Than Black
Favorite website(s) other than MG: Twitter, Steam
What are you looking forward to that's happening in the next year: Persona 5, the final Code Geass movie, and I guess E3.
How's your day going today: Going alright but it's way too cold here.
If you could erase one event from history forever, which one would it be: There's a lot of major tragedies I could list here, but the world's reaction to them (like the Holocaust/World War 2) resulted in the creation and advancement of a lot of technology/treaties/whatever to prevent history from repeating itself. The Heaven's Gate suicides didn't add anything good to the world, though, so I'll go with that.
What would you change about MG: I'd make the big red text in the suggestions section flash so people would finally notice it
If you had forum gold, how much forum gold would you give/who would you give your forum gold to: 500 to Term for helping me with this
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: Fun fact: the Heaven's Gate website is still active and being run by 2 guys who didn't kill themselves. They still send out cult VHS tapes when requested and respond to emails.

Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:17 pm

didn't include number of pokemon caught

s*** census smdh tbqhwy fam

Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:34 pm
Site Moderator

Waifu: Trollbean
Name: Term
Aliases: woof master
Place of birth: US, TN
Years active on MG: somewhere in the ballpark of 9-10, for some reason
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: it's always andy
Favorite video game(s): Crash Team Racing, check my top 30 tho
Favorite electronic(s): my laptop is p nice and i like video gaming machines
Are video games art: a dollar for every person who doesn't take this question seriously
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): Devin Townsend, The Protomen, Sufjan Stevens, check out my RYM
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): reading is for nerds lmao lol lel kek
Favorite movie(s): Inception & The Lego Movie babyyyyy
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): Breaking Bad, TTGL, check my hummingbird
Favorite food(s): i'm a sucker for a good cheeseburger dude idgaf
What's the last thing you posted on the internet: a s*** about kylo ren
When's the last time you got warned: september for replying to a bot (no fun allowed dude)
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: most of you but shoutout to geno
Other members of MG that you appreciate: most of you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Who's your waifu fam: Flannery. she's cute
Favorite website(s) other than MG: twitter / google / youtube
What are you looking forward to that's happening in the next year: Zero Time Dilemma, Nier Automata, Better Call Saul, Civil War, E3
How's your day going today: s'ok, waiting on Amplitude to go live on the PS store
If you could erase one event from history forever, which one would it be: Bioshock Infinite
What would you change about MG: bring back forum gold
If you had forum gold, how much forum gold would you give/who would you give your forum gold to: i would beg for donations for POTY obviously
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: u r mr gay

Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:58 pm
Site Moderator

Term wrote:
Civil War
I was referring to the movie but if Trump gets elected this might be a real concern

Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:00 pm
Site Moderator

MGN Username: Arel
Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
Waifu: Jesus of Nazareth
Name: Adam
Aliases: Arel
Place of birth: Mittenland
Years active on MG: Like 8 or something
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: Luke, I sent him a link to a cool song.
Favorite video game(s): Super Mario 64, Bayonetta, Red Dead Redemption, Kingdom Hearts II, Smash 4
Favorite electronic(s): I guess my phone, as f*** up as the screen is.
Are video games art: Well yeah
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): Radiohead, Boris, Talking Heads, The Brave Little Abacus
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): c'mon
Favorite movie(s): Kill Bill (1 & 2), Drive, Moonrise Kingdom, Birdman, Secret of Kells, Princess Mononoke, Mind Game
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): Breaking Bad, Always Sunny, Arrested Development, Office, Parks & Rec, Tim & Eric, Futurama, Freaks and Geeks, Madoka, Evangelion, Kino no Tabi, Monogatari, One Piece, Clannad
Favorite food(s): Garlic shrimp
What's the last thing you posted on the internet: Probably something stupid on Facebook.
When's the last time you got warned: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: All of em <3
Other members of MG that you appreciate: Term, Kyuub, Arthur, there's probably more that I'm forgetting, but I love u all
Who's your waifu fam: Yui
Favorite website(s) other than MG: I've actually been enjoying Facebook recently, and Youtube of course
What are you looking forward to that's happening in the next year: KH3
How's your day going today: I'm pretty sure I have mono again, but I'm doing pretty swell other than that : -)
If you could erase one event from history forever, which one would it be: The last haircut I got, it was pretty bad fam
What would you change about MG: Nothing, it would be cool if we had more active members tho
If you had forum gold, how much forum gold would you give/who would you give your forum gold to: don't pretend that you wouldn't give your gold to Term
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here:
2 0 1 6スーパースマッシュフラッシュ2

Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:21 pm

Currently Playing: Boi, ffxiv and dbz fighterz.
Waifu: am lonely
hey guys remember me

Name: ReXos
Aliases: rex, its shorter
Place of birth: kuwait
Years active on MG: total almost 3 years but ive been not active lately a lot
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: technically arel
Favorite video game(s): megaman x5
Favorite electronic(s): my laptop for games and my phone for videos
Are video games art: yeah
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): soad, c&c, linkin park (hybrid theory and like two other songs) and yasuharu takanashi
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): the sherlock holmes ones they are great
Favorite movie(s): come to think of it i don't think i do have a favorite movie
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): breaking bad, the mentalist, fma:brotherhood, code geass and fairy tail
Favorite food(s): i think im gonna quote term on this one "i'm a sucker for a good cheeseburger dude idgaf" - termin
What's the last thing you posted on the internet: a pic of a gear shift
When's the last time you got warned: hahaha i cant remember dude sorry
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: i havent been on for a long time so im just gonna thank all the mods good job doods
Other members of MG that you appreciate: all the guys that i used to talk to way back then
Who's your waifu fam: crab? crab.
Favorite website(s) other than MG: youtube and reddit because it has news and s***
What are you looking forward to that's happening in the next year: street fighter 5 and me doing well in college
How's your day going today: ive had better but hey im still alive hhh
If you could erase one event from history forever, which one would it be: that time when i played the demo for ffxv
What would you change about MG: i dont think i have a say in this
If you had forum gold, how much forum gold would you give/who would you give your forum gold to: geno can take it
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: im gonna go post in spam now :)

sorry, I only listen to freshest jams from the youngest leans

Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:28 pm
Site Moderator

MGN Username: Arel
Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
Waifu: Jesus of Nazareth
Rex!!!

Glad to see you dude!

Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:32 pm
Site Moderator

Arel wrote:
What are you looking forward to that's happening in the next year: KH3
let's not kid ourselves here dude

Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:32 pm

Currently Playing: Boi, ffxiv and dbz fighterz.
Waifu: am lonely
Arel wrote:
Rex!!!

Glad to see you dude!

hey arel : )
glad to see you to

sorry, I only listen to freshest jams from the youngest leans

Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:37 pm
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: FFXIV
Waifu: you get ONE guess
Name: Scott
Aliases: i use my name for pretty much everything
Place of birth: Winnipeg, MB
Years active on MG: probably 8
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: i tweeted Term
Favorite video game(s): Valkyria Chronicles, Nier, Valkyrie Profile 2
Favorite electronic(s): all of them
Are video games art: only Yoko Taro games
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): Fall of Efrafa, Fightstar, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Circa Survive
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): The Boats Of The "Glen Carrig", Gekkou
Favorite movie(s): The Warriors, Ghost In The Shell
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): Angel Beats!, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya
Favorite food(s): pizza, as long as one of the toppings is "seasoned mexican beef"
What's the last thing you posted on the internet: @TerminX13 Well, good thing I have today off
When's the last time you got warned: i dunno how long ago but i got warned for telling someone to f*** off
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: luke, thot, void. you know, the cool ones
Other members of MG that you appreciate: everyone that doesn't reside the in SSF2 section
Who's your waifu fam: take a guess! (it's Saber from Fate/Extra)
Favorite website(s) other than MG: sputnikmusic
What are you looking forward to that's happening in the next year: NIER AUTOMATA
How's your day going today: had to get up and meet one of the guys i work with, because i went home with a key for the power equipment last night. we talked s*** about kid cudi for a few minutes then split so he could go to work. off to a good start
If you could erase one event from history forever, which one would it be: i can't choose because i'd probably go crazy thinking about all the other things i could have changed
What would you change about MG: nothing really
If you had forum gold, how much forum gold would you give/who would you give your forum gold to: kyzak
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here:
My brother be,
calm amongst withered grain.
Come join me,
from life's ebb we shall refrain.
Your failing eyes half blindly
stare and glimpse this fevered face,
valediction.

Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:16 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: CSWooly
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, SSF2, SSB4, League of Legends.
Name: DSwift
Aliases: CSWooly
Place of birth: Scotland.
Years active on MG: About a year and a half
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: Um...MMLegends (I think). Spoke to him in Crusade.
Favorite video game(s): Dragon Quest IX, Smash, FE: Awakening, SF...there's too many to list damnit
Favorite electronic(s): Wii, 3DS, PC.
Are video games art: Depends how they're made.
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): Imagine Dragons, David Bowie, Beatles, Oasis and My Life Story come to mind.
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): The Martian by Andy Weir.
Favorite movie(s): The Martian, Avengers Assemble,
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): Dr. Who, Sherlock. Hellsing Ultimate (as well as the abridged)
Favorite food(s): Chilli Con Carne, Salt and Vinegar crisps, and any sweets. Not at once though.
What's the last thing you posted on the internet: This.
When's the last time you got warned: 12th December, 2015
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: All of them
Other members of MG that you appreciate: All of them except Tsu.
Who's your waifu fam: Sumia
Favorite website(s) other than MG: Smash Ladder, Reddit, Discord, YT, Google Drive.
What are you looking forward to that's happening in the next year: The Deadpool movie, university, being able to drive and maybe not getting drunk/depressed at all this year :)
How's your day going today: Pretty good, so far.
If you could erase one event from history forever, which one would it be: None of them. What's done is done, and attempting to debate what could have been is a waste of brainpower.
What would you change about MG: I'd make KB a mod and let the hilarity ensue.
If you had forum gold, how much forum gold would you give/who would you give your forum gold to: I'd pay forum gold to everyone I liked. Because why not?
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: When faced with any form of problem, always assume the worst will happen and adequately prepare for that outcome.

Follow me on twitter @CSWooly, because I'm shamelessly self advertising now. :P

Click to expand thumbnail

SSF2 Backroom Character Analyst and Labber

Mains: :lucario: :simon:

Last edited by TSF.Strife on Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:39 pm

Currently Playing: UNIST
Name: Tyler
Aliases: Kuro Kagami, Lagoon
Place of birth: New York
Years active on MG: At least seven
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: Yoh, AfroSyndicate
Favorite video game(s): Undertale, Bayonetta 2, Ocarina of Time, Persona 3 FES, Persona 4 Golden, Metroid Prime
Favorite electronic(s): Wii U, PC
Are video games art: Yes
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): Coyote Kisses, Gorillaz, Alex Lewis, Fox Stevenson
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): I don't really read much
Favorite movie(s): The Incredibles, Shrek, Shrek 2
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): Madoka Magica, Cowboy Bebop, Kara no Kyoukai (I don't really watch much anymore)
Favorite food(s): Beef ramen, meat loaf, stroganoff, steak, baked potatoes, angel hair with butter, tomatoes, yogurt
What's the last thing you posted on the internet: MG census 2016
When's the last time you got warned: I don't know
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: Geno, Luke, Ray, Arel, Void. Cleod9's a cool dude
Other members of MG that you appreciate: the spam section
Who's your waifu fam: Lissa from FE:A is pretty cute
Favorite website(s) other than MG: Youtube, Chatango
What are you looking forward to that's happening in the next year: Smashcon 2016
How's your day going today: Pretty bad, let me tell you
If you could erase one event from history forever, which one would it be: this is a really difficult question that i can't really answer.
What would you change about MG: less terrible users
If you had forum gold, how much forum gold would you give/who would you give your forum gold to: Term
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: sheik is a fair and balanced character, with an emphasis on the fair

Last edited by Kurodyne on Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:44 pm
YIM
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Dota 2, BoI: Rebirth, Fallout 4, Bloodborne, MGSV
Name: Andy (the better one)
Aliases: TOWK, TWOK
Place of birth: Fairfax, VA
Years active on MG: 3
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: yeah mine is always going to be Deph
Favorite video game(s): I usually put just Dark Souls, Dota 2, Paper Mario TTYD, and Majora's Mask, but I'm going to add Snake Eater to that list since I played it over the summer and f*** love it
Favorite electronic(s): my laptop, it's 30min battery life off charger give it character
Are video games art: they can be but most aren't
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): instead of just saying dad rock again I'll list some bands I've been listening to recently; CHVRCHES, Rush, Lucius, The Killers, The Police, David Bowie, The Protomen, The Strokes
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): The Road
Favorite movie(s): Pulp Fiction, Django Unchained, Fargo, No Country for Old Men, Mad Max: Fury Road, Whiplash, The Empire Strikes Back, This is Spinal Tap, there's a lot more but that's just off the top of my head
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): Breaking Bad, Hannibal, Fargo, Game of Thrones even though the last season was almost entirely s***, Always Sunny, Nathan For You, The Office, Archer, Rick and Morty
Favorite food(s): "Chicken and Beef Hibachi, Fried Rice, Vegetables." "That'll be $7.37"
What's the last thing you posted on the internet: some comment on the POTY thread
When's the last time you got warned: never
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: Geno and only Geno gib purp
Other members of MG that you appreciate: you all know who you are
Who's your waifu fam:
warning-hot: show

Favorite website(s) other than MG: youtube
What are you looking forward to that's happening in the next year: hopefully getting my s*** together
How's your day going today: I haven't done like anything today but yesterday was super good
If you could erase one event from history forever, which one would it be: instead of saying any of the obvious s*** I'll just say I would have not kissed that weird af girl on New Years (in my defense I was f*** plastered)
What would you change about MG: TOWK
If you had forum gold, how much forum gold would you give/who would you give your forum gold to: I would give it all to Term for creating the POTY awards
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: I think in future censuses we should get rid of the "favorite video game/movie/book/whatever" and replace them with "what was your favorite X from last year" or something like that

AMA

Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:57 pm
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Sekiro, Persona 4
Waifu: That’s right. PS4.
Name: Luke
Aliases: Luke
Place of birth: Boston, MA
Years active on MG: this is my 5th year
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: kyuubit or esper
Favorite video game(s): kirby 64, thief, fallout nv, LISA, paper mario
Favorite electronic(s): my laptop and my phone
Are video games art: nah
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): Daedelus, Teebs, Odd Nosdam, Merzbow, Ulver, Autechre, Oneohtrix Point Never, The Books, etc
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): Dracula by Bram Stoker, Catcher in the Rye by JD Salinger, Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man by James Joyce
Favorite movie(s): Be Kind Rewind, Good Will Hunting, The Royal Tenenbaums, The Matrix, Leon: The Professional
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): The Office (US), Friends, Parks and Recreation, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Serial Experiments Lain
Favorite food(s): pasta, chicken sandwiches, pop-tarts
What's the last thing you posted on the internet: besides this? i posted on twitter something about eating crackers
When's the last time you got warned: void warned me last WEEK because geno changed my username like 5 times. impeach void
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: everyone but VOID just kidding i love void too
Other members of MG that you appreciate: everyone i love everyone
Who's your waifu fam: i dont have a waifu im not a degenerate stocking anarchy i dont have a waifu im not
Favorite website(s) other than MG: discogs, twitter. i used to love last.fm but it's made a couple of horrible changes in the past months and i don't really go on it anymore
What are you looking forward to that's happening in the next year: hopefully moving out of my parents' house lmao
How's your day going today: it's alright. i'm cold
If you could erase one event from history forever, which one would it be: my birth
What would you change about MG: idk dude i like it here how it is
If you had forum gold, how much forum gold would you give/who would you give your forum gold to: id distribute all of my forum gold to all the users evenly. you'd all get a miniscule amount of gold
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: please buy my album i want to move out of my parents' house

Blue wrote:
lol Cry more, Terminex. f*** f**. lolololololol What a b****.

Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:22 pm

Currently Playing: SFV-FI: Shenanigans
Name: Greg
Aliases: Cactus(h)
Place of birth: Some wasteland in Australia
Years active on MG: 9 in October, I think, too long at any rate.
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: Thot, last night (granted I didn't know it was him for the majority of the conversation)
Favorite video game(s): Kotor, Overlord, Street Fighter, Alice: Madness Returns, Oblivion
Favorite electronic(s): My Tablet
Are video games art: You're god damn right it is not!
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): The Weeknd, I do enjoy some Lana Del Ray as well
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): I don't particularly like reading, but I do have fond memories of the Alchemist series.
Favorite movie(s): Django Unchained, Guardians of the Galaxy, Up, Aladdin, The Incredibles
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): Game of Thrones, Daredevil, Parks and Rec., Kenichi, Jojo
Favorite food(s): Spaghetti, although I'm a sucker for burritos.
What's the last thing you posted on the internet: This
When's the last time you got warned: 7 days ago(?)
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: LUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, Twok, Thot, Void
Other members of MG that you appreciate: literally nobody else
Who's your waifu fam: DS Female Revan
Favorite website(s) other than MG: I don't particularly go many other places, YouTube I guess
What are you looking forward to that's happening in the next year: Going to Uni, being an adult I guess, Life is kinda cruisy right now
How's your day going today: It's been great, went for a walk, ate a nice healthy breakfast and I don't have to work today
If you could erase one event from history forever, which one would it be: Wetting my pants at a wedding. No, I will not talk about it.
What would you change about MG: Well, the grey doesn't bother me anymore so maybe Cactus, but that's never happening so maybe just permaban Tsu and I'll be content.
If you had forum gold, how much forum gold would you give/who would you give your forum gold to: I would give Term a small loan of 1 million Forum Gold
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: Where the hell is the pokemon question?

(This is the only recorded instance of this happening)

Term wrote:
i am a huge advocate of your right to whine like a b****

Kuro Kagami wrote:
i have problems with colors

i mean i have problems in general but colors tend to be a recurring issue

Last edited by Cactus on Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:54 pm
 [ 84 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next