The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:45 pm

[ 2049 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 137  Next
War of the Black Flames 
Site Admin

"Well this may seem irresponsible" she said sadly "But I ran away from home. I wanted to travel and help people around the world who are less fortunate than I am. So Windy and I just left. For some reason I decided that we should go North, and then the storm forced us to seek shelter."

Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:16 pm
Site Moderator

Rungo looked at Tara.

"Hungry eh?" Rungo said. "Let me think, hmm....We keep some food in the hut over there. It's smoked though, I hope you don't mind."

"I see. It's unusual for a pegasus rider to be so far north. The cold causes such problems." Eton said trying to stop himself from sneezing.

"Ru....Rungo!" A voice ashouted from nearby. "They're They're coming from under the wall! They're burrowing from under!!!" The man shouted frantically.

Rungo was immeidietly alert. "Everyone who cannot fight get inside! Everyone else grab a weapon!" He shouted and ran back to his hut for his axe.

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:25 pm

Barbas quickly grabbed his bow from his back, following Rungo but not entering the hut to intrude. He bow was ready, an arrow loaded as he looked around. "I see nothing." He said to himself, waiting for Rungo.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:27 pm

Currently Playing: Zero Time Dilemma
Daryl immediately woke up at the call, and grabbed his axe. "You stay in here girl." He told Tarnis, and proceeded to walk outside to see what the commotion was. He prepared to fight, gripping his axe tightly.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:32 pm
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
She'd stand still and keep her ears to the wind and the sounds of the environment. Her hunger seemed so distant now, now that the presence of danger was known. she knelt on one leg and touched her hand to the ground, something was indeed coming. Ah, first bit of Ahction since i stahted my journey~ interesting~ She'd think to herself before standing back up straight, her left hand's fingers curling tensely as dark magicks churned around her palm, preparing herself for what was amiss.

OOC: Do i get a staff or nu? >>;;

Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:33 pm
Site Admin

Tania ran over to Windy's side and took up her spear "My chance to help liberate these people, from what ever beastsplague them" she said. She raced out of the tent with the spear at her side, waiting for Rungo's orders.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:34 pm

Serene saddled up her Pegasus, and brought him outside the hut.
"Well, looks like I can get some practice. I hope you can still fly in this weather, Black King."
She took flight and hovered above the rest of the group

Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:37 pm
Site Moderator

OCC: Sorry, my mind's a bit sluggish, so could someone say a small summery on what happened? I rather not intrude on something.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:39 pm
Site Moderator

OOC: A fight is about to begin, just wake up in a tent at the sound of the death cry.

Eton raced out after Tania. The last thing he needed to deal with was Wolfens. Rungo came out of his hut with a giant axe. An Armor slayer. He rested it on his shoulder's and looked around. A scream rang out and then silence. Blood could easily be seen on the snow as it splattered about. A howl was heard from nearby. More were coming. The wind continued to blow hard. It was making things difficult for Serene to stay airborn. At this rate, there was a chance she could fall off.

"Damn it." Rungo muttered. And then went into a stance. He held the huge axe as though it were nothing.

Eton looked at Tania as he drew a Kunai.

"You going to be alright fighting without your mount?" He asked her.

They come for me...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?

Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:42 pm

Serene looked ahead, she could barely see them in the blizzard
"Black King, take me down closer to where the howls are coming from." she ordered her mount, which replied by taking her towards the gates

Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:45 pm

Barbas wiped a single bead of sweat from above his eyebrow. "So, what are we up against?" He asked Rungo. "Whatever it is, it can't be all that bad, right?" The blood caught his eye. "Blood.." He said. "I still say I can take 'em."

Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:48 pm
Site Moderator

"Ah!" Nil woke, almost ripping the tent with his axe. Oh, right, the blizzard he thought. While he wanted to go and move to the next town, the blizzard would impede his movements, and he wouldn't want to freeze to death trying anyway. I fear something wrong must've happened.... he walked out of the tent, axe in hand.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:49 pm
Site Admin

Tania looked at the creatures "Hmm...Windy does need a bit of exercise" She whistled clearly and Windy poked her head through the flap of the tent she trotted out daintily then opened her wings and flew over towards Tania. Tania grabbed onto the foot rests and hoisted herself onto her back "Ok ready Rungo" said Tania once she was securely on the mount, she waited patiently for her orders.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:49 pm
Site Moderator

The wind blew hard as it had been and made Serene and her mount fly further then expected. Due to the gust of wind, she flew into the sturdy gate instead of near it. The gate shook but did not budge. The howling stopped and it would seem they were now focusing on the pegasus knight.

"We're up against those wolfens i mentioned." Rungo said glarring at the kid and then noticed movement toward's Serene's direction. "Archer's to arms! Pegasus knight! Get out of there!"

They come for me...

The mages...

Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:51 pm
Site Moderator

"Was there a battle?" Nil questioned. And here I was hoping to just wait out.... he marched towards the gate, if the cry was his imagination, at least he'll have confirmation that he needed rest.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:55 pm
 [ 2049 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 137  Next