The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 16, 2020 2:45 am

[ 2183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 146  Next
Official Naruto Manga Topic 

Waifu: You!
what I like about Naruto, and most shonen, is the values of friendship and never giving up.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:02 am

Nobody wrote:
It does seem to be wrapping itself up now.

FINALLY

Hopefully there won't be another massive plot twist/adventure/rescue mission that pops in at the last minute to cause a whole 'nother unnecessary branching plot line to form.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:42 am

Suigetsu and Juugo need their own spinoff adventure manga.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:24 am

Hate on me all you want but I think Naruto Shippuden is more fascinating and interesting.

Always here to say the day.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:51 am
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
ThePortalGuru wrote:
Hakker wrote:
Sentry wrote:
ThePortalGuru wrote:
I'm still highly doubtful that someone would have personally planned out a story this long and repetitive ahead of time.

Well be that as it may, he already said he does. Unlike some people who just puts crap together and call it a chapter(Tite Kubo).
He's talking out of his a**, simple as that.

Not even the artist who did FullMetal Alchemist had everything planned out with her 100ish chapters, and her stuff isn't filled to the brim with asspulls and deus ex machinas like Naruto is.
I like Naruto for the mindless action, don't get me wrong, but the plot on the whole is either too complicated for my liking, or just stunningly boring to follow. There just doesn't seem to be any end in sight.
Someone should just cut out all the talking and s*** and release a version of Naruto where they don't DBZ every other fight. I'm trying to enjoy the one decent thing about that manga/anime, and they have to break it up with a speech every 30 seconds.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:18 am

Waifu: Shiori Tsukada
Hakker wrote:
ThePortalGuru wrote:
Hakker wrote:
Sentry wrote:
ThePortalGuru wrote:
I'm still highly doubtful that someone would have personally planned out a story this long and repetitive ahead of time.

Well be that as it may, he already said he does. Unlike some people who just puts crap together and call it a chapter(Tite Kubo).
He's talking out of his a**, simple as that.

Not even the artist who did FullMetal Alchemist had everything planned out with her 100ish chapters, and her stuff isn't filled to the brim with asspulls and deus ex machinas like Naruto is.
I like Naruto for the mindless action, don't get me wrong, but the plot on the whole is either too complicated for my liking, or just stunningly boring to follow. There just doesn't seem to be any end in sight.
Someone should just cut out all the talking and s#%$& and release a version of Naruto where they don't DBZ every other fight. I'm trying to enjoy the one decent thing about that manga/anime, and they have to break it up with a speech every 30 seconds.
This ^ totally

Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:31 pm

Waifu: I'm married
Sentry wrote:
Hate on me all you want but I think Naruto Shippuden is more fascinating and interesting.

This, if the original Naruto continued we'd never see the end to it, the plot was not focused enough at all.

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:04 pm
YIM WWW

MGN Username: NessSuccess
Currently Playing: Smash Bros
THoT wrote:
what I like about Naruto, and most shonen, is the values of friendship and never giving up.

Same. Naruto and Katekyo Hitman Reborn, my two favorite animes, have that theme.

And don't get me wrong I like shippuden. Sai is one of my favorite characters.

and this is probably just me, im probably definetly wrong; but it just seems to me that the naruto animation was better then shippuden. idk something about it just looked better to me.

then when i actually think about it shippuden animation is rediculously good when it wants to be.

3DS FC: 1633-4280-9596
NNID: Ness_Success

Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:39 am
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: FF13, Naruto: UNS2, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Black Ops, & AC: Brotherhood
New chapter, get on it. Good s***.

PS3 Info:
PSN: KazuoMitarashi
Black Ops: 2nd Prestige Level 44
Brotherhood: Level 50
I also play Dissidia 012 Duodecim on Ad-hoc.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:55 am

[NU] wrote:
THoT wrote:

Same. Naruto and Katekyo Hitman Reborn, my two favorite animes, have that theme.

and this is probably just me, im probably definetly wrong; but it just seems to me that the naruto animation was better then shippuden. idk something about it just looked better to me.

then when i actually think about it shippuden animation is rediculously good when it wants to be.

I think the animation during the first Naruto arc was awesome, after that it changed and just isn't as good

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:51 pm
YIM WWW

DARK HELMET wrote:
[NU] wrote:
THoT wrote:

I think the animation during the first Naruto arc was awesome, after that it changed and just isn't as good

really? I think it was good during pretty much all of naruto. (besides some specific times, like naruto vs kiba). I thought the chunin exams arc was good, along with the sasuke retrieval arc.

Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:00 pm
YIM WWW

Cooby wrote:
[ Image ]

what

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:09 pm
YIM WWW

Cooby wrote:
[ Image ]

omg haha i knew someone was gonna upload that exact pic XD! And I thought someone would upload the pic of naruto punching sasukes face in too.

But you know its not perfect, doesnt mean its bad though.

Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:14 pm
YIM WWW

Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:15 pm

ThePortalGuru wrote:
[ Image ]

Holy crap, knock-off much?

Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:34 pm
 [ 2183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 146  Next