The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 2:25 am

[ 235 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 16  Next
3v3 Fight 
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
"Bit too late for that then..' She thought to herself as their adversaries made their appearance known. Her left hand would unsheathe the corresponding blade, Nyx, from her side and counter balance it across her chest whilst her right hand secured its fingers over the handles of three daggers along the belt, Readying them to be thrown. In this narrow hallway, a rush from three people would easily clutter the entire width of any given tunnel, making normal evasion difficult and full on confrontation inevitable. "I'd suggest you two disperse..Unless the two of you fancy taking them Head-on" Her tone cold as she spoke. The distance between the two teams was at least that of 15 meters, so choosing now would be of the essence.

She began one of her subtle chants, a deep violet, almost transparent aura rose from out of her form, ethereal black coils entangling themselves around her limbs and body. The runes along her belts ignited to her words. The flames of each of the small torches hung along the walls would shrink and sway her way, as if a force was tugging upon them. preparing herself for their next move. All three figures seemed powerful in their own right, being so, she would need to push herself to the limit...

Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:51 pm

Location: not here!!!!!! Location: i alredy told u Location: quit asking!!! Location: glitchy thing!
*OoC: i hereby declare that this topic needs moar nini!

Default: Haingi
Purple: Hollow
Orange: Uchiwa
Blue: Orine

Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:57 pm

"Second choice sounds more interesting but..." He clenched his fist thinking to himself 'Damnit...' "Will be okay by yourself?" He asked looking over at her (What's her name..? <.<)

Hakker wrote:
Straitjacket wrote:
Hakker wrote:
*highfives Luna*

IT WAS JUST A HUG...<.<
Oh man up and admit it.

It's not a sin.

She tripped!

That's like, offering!

Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:37 pm
YIM WWW
Legendary Ghost

Lunatic wrote:
"Second choice sounds more interesting but..." He clenched his fist thinking to himself 'Damnit...' "Will be okay by yourself?" He asked looking over at her (What's her name..? <.<)

OoC: Niniva, forgot to specify , sorry n.n;;

Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:40 pm

Oh okay, it's k))

Hakker wrote:
Straitjacket wrote:
Hakker wrote:
*highfives Luna*

IT WAS JUST A HUG...<.<
Oh man up and admit it.

It's not a sin.

She tripped!

That's like, offering!

Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:48 pm
YIM WWW
Site Moderator

"Do what you feel you must." Nosferatu said coldly as he began to walk through the darkness intrepidly with purpose and resolve. "I am not responsible for your life or safety. I am not a parent, I am not a friend, I am death." He spoke not caring wether his opponents heard him or not. If his voice was heard, it would inspire fear, make them wonder about the nature of their opponent. He began heading into a hallway.

In it was darkness, his eyes glowed a dark bright red color, giving him away away immedietly. The sound of cold metal boots traveling in the direction of his opponents in the darkness. The sound of a large blade dragging slightly across the ground.

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:38 pm
Legendary Ghost

The scraping sound of a sword across a hard surface, was almost disorienting to her sensitive ears. Heavy stomps upon the stone flooring, echoed easily throughout the area. He wasn't exactly the most subtle of opponents, but that didn't make him any less deadly. Niniva finished her chant, her eyes flaring up in a fierce glow for but an instant as three circular shadows dispersed from her own and merged with the darkness of the corridor with ease. While these shadows were generally harmless, they retained a somewhat physical form. Destroyed by any simple attack, however with so much shade in the area, they melded well with the terrain and become almost un-noticeable. The torches regained their full flames and returned to their normal burning patterns.

The aura was gone now, it had gone into the spell. "I'll be fine." she replied to Angell in her cold tone. No one could truly say whether or not they'd be alright, especially against such fierce-some foes; Niniva knew this much, her life wasn't guaranteed. But she remained unphased by this fact. Fear, like joy, was an emotion a Lucarvi such as herself hardly ever knew. An aspect of humanity almost completely forgotten; this fact stuck with her, whether she masked her true-self or not. Niniva would tug the daggers from their placement, each snug between her fingers. She would bend herself at the legs in a battle stance, gaze never sifting from the lumbering foe making his way towards them. "Don't worry about me" she continued, concentrating upon their positions.

Last edited by Nini on Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:08 pm

Angell shook his head "I'm afraid I can't do that...running away isn't really my 'style'" He paused "...Especially not if it means leaving a teammate alone"

Hakker wrote:
Straitjacket wrote:
Hakker wrote:
*highfives Luna*

IT WAS JUST A HUG...<.<
Oh man up and admit it.

It's not a sin.

She tripped!

That's like, offering!

Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:21 pm
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
He laughed. "I'm not on the 'Strong' side." "I'm more quick than strong, I'd much rather attack by surprise, I could capitalize from there." He says, tapping lightly on his sword. "I'm gonna let you two, Ermm, Hold them off, And I'll come in and ambush the from behind." "Alright?" He says, Beginning to walk to the left against the wall. Just stay quiet....and don't get caught.. He thought, not caring what his partners thought of his risky plan.

Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:35 pm
Site Moderator

Nosferatu was sensing his opponents, getting a feel, finding out what they were. Sensing life as he watched, staring through the darkness. Nothing too serious, until he discovered the nature of one of his other opponents. Like him, a being of another sort. Something to be respected and feared. He realized now why he was sent here. He continued to step through the cooridor, loudly, the noise growing louder as he drew nearer.

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:02 pm

A chill ran up J-corp's back and made him cringe, "That a**, and his scraping." J-corp stomped the floor, and raised his hands from the floor to the ceiling, mean while in the direction he was facing, a wall came up; spliting the path between Nosferatu, J-corp, and Chris. "The scraping may be the death of me." J looked for visible paths and now there where two left. He decided to go the path that was opposet of Nosferatu, while walking he said to Chris, "You should come with me, I'm pretty sure they have a plan."

May the path of the hero lead to the Triforce.

Last edited by J-Corp on Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:14 pm

Chris shrugged and said, "Alright." then followed...

[11:08:57 PM] Luke: http://puu.sh/1WGsn
[11:09:42 PM] Luke: like ok if it was something funny
[11:09:44 PM] Luke: but
[11:09:50 PM] Luke: really
[11:15:07 PM] Super High School Level Shut-in: lol sigged xD

Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:00 pm
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: FFXIV
Waifu: you get ONE guess
DH_Ninja wrote:
"Do what you feel you must." Nosferatu said coldly as he began to walk through the darkness intrepidly with purpose and resolve. "I am not responsible for your life or safety. I am not a parent, I am not a friend, I am death." He spoke not caring wether his opponents heard him or not. If his voice was heard, it would inspire fear, make them wonder about the nature of their opponent. He began heading into a hallway.

In it was darkness, his eyes glowed a dark bright red color, giving him away away immedietly. The sound of cold metal boots traveling in the direction of his opponents in the darkness. The sound of a large blade dragging slightly across the ground.

*Spectating*
ZOMG, PYRAMID HEAD.

Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:16 am

OOC: If you're going to spectate, do it silently. In other words, DON'T POST IF YOU'RE NOT IN THIS.

[11:08:57 PM] Luke: http://puu.sh/1WGsn
[11:09:42 PM] Luke: like ok if it was something funny
[11:09:44 PM] Luke: but
[11:09:50 PM] Luke: really
[11:15:07 PM] Super High School Level Shut-in: lol sigged xD

Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:42 am
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: FFXIV
Waifu: you get ONE guess
*sorry*
*last post*

Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:04 pm