The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:35 pm

[ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Amber Light 

OoC: No need to say his name more than once in the same paragraph, it makes it look blander than it should.

Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:16 pm

OOC: ill keep that in mind.

Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:32 am
Site Admin

"Zeus Spear ho!!!" exclaimed on of the lookouts on one of the airships farther ahead. The message was relayed from one airship to the next, eventually reaching the airship that Eri stood upon. She craned her neck and peered into the clouds ahead, a futile effort as long as they were enshrouded. It would be perilous to have air combat in such conditions, however if they removed the clouds that covered them, they would be open targets. Leaning on the railing in deep thought, she continued staring ahead while she heard large and heavy feet walking on the deck toward her, she knew what was going to happen next.

"Your majesty, it is imperative that we seek shelter before they attack" said a commanding, yet concerned voice.

"I had anticipated this moment" she replied.

"Must we? On an airship? During battle?" said the man with exaggerated tiredness in his voice.

Eri sighed "Perhaps you are correct" her hands gripped the railing of airship, and without further notice, she flipped up and over the giant of a man who stood behind her, prepared to run. A parachute underneath her arms, she was determined to join the battle below. Two strong arms firmly wrapped themselves around her, trapping her in an iron embrace, she immediately gave up struggling, she had been witness to the strength of the arms before.

"Come along your majesty. The captain shall take us safely away from this impeding sky battle" Carrying her like a sack of flour the guard carried her down into the hold. The captain nodded as the princess passed, her expression of frustration slightly amusing, to the man. The echoes of cannonballs firing at the approaching enemy sky vessels as well as those who were still below on the ground.

Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:26 am
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
Eton cursed under his breath, his opponent had brought out her own airships, he never liked those flying contraptions, and it was most likely one of his bigger weaknesses. Of all commanders in this war, he was the eldest, and while his men would quickly exclaim that meant he had more experience, it also meant that to him, the concept of steam driven machines were quite alien to him. They had completely changed the field of battle, and he was finding it hard, if not impossible to become accustomed to the new manners. His new plan formed quickly, and as he had expected, it completely ignored the existence of the flying monstrosities, and his own ships.

With a single motion, his squire was summoned to his side, the young man slid the helmet back over the monarch's head, fastening the two bolts to ensure it wouldn't be easy to remove and expose Eton's neck. It was time to take the fight to the enemy, before they had a chance to regroup, and he knew just how to do it. "Tell the knights to saddle up, as soon as this rock slide ends, they will charge." He was still uncertain if it had been a blessing or a curse, but this sudden interruption did allow him to withdraw his infantry safely, and restart the battle by sending in his cavalry. "Saddle my horse, as well, I shall put an end to that camp, before day's end."

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:43 am

Currently Playing: Sitting down and playing video games is for chumps.
OOC: Really? With all that setup, i'd think people would be falling over each other to post here...

Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:08 pm
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
ferailo9 wrote:
OOC: Really? With all that setup, i'd think people would be falling over each other to post here...

OOC: I myself am waiting on a fix to sayo's predicament >.> ill then post a nice lengthy, beefy post and expect you all to help me in continuing this.

Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:10 pm

Nini wrote:
ferailo9 wrote:

OOC: I myself am waiting on a fix to sayo's predicament >.> ill then post a nice lengthy, beefy post and expect you all to help me in continuing this.

OoC: wow harlot ever heard of quality over quantity

Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:44 pm
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
xnejihatakex19 wrote:
Nini wrote:
ferailo9 wrote:

OoC: apparently you haven't yourself >.>, post.

Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:52 pm

Nini wrote:
xnejihatakex19 wrote:
Nini wrote:
ferailo9 wrote:

OoC: apparently you haven't yourself >.>, post.

OoC: no way mang if i do ill die
or hide and eventually get buried under rocks

Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:52 pm

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
ooc:Sorry guys, I'll post in the next two days ;_;

Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:15 pm

Currently Playing: Sitting down and playing video games is for chumps.
ooc: I, personally, am waiting for Koi to do something.

Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:56 am

Currently Playing: Dota 2
I can't believe I am doing this but I am sorry to say I am closing down Amber Light, sorry for getting you guys to write all those bios out and asking for everyone to criticize it. I didn't think it out well enough so I am closing it down. But don't worry, I have another RP idea in mind that should work out nicely.

:lock:

Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:28 pm
 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2