The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 6:47 pm

[ 2183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118 ... 146  Next
Official Naruto Manga Topic 

Waifu: You!
It's Sasuke learning about the past, and by extension the audience

Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:02 am

Currently Playing: Fire Emblem (6-9), Shadow Dragon, Infamous, SSB, GNT4
I'm happy about these flashbacks.

I had no interest in the war, and probably won't until the motivations of the antagonists are explained a bit more clearly.

Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:46 am

SoI know Tobi,ara had like, 12 or 15 students, but was Danzo his personal protege? Because they're both friggen assholes
Also theorizing Tobi's name was his personal reference back to Tobimara, a cruel remimder of his utter dickery

Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:21 am

MGN Username: Shaske
Currently Playing: smesh tri dee essu
I've been holding this until I had real proof that he's a jerk, now I can say it without hesitation:

Tobirama....: show
you f*** son of a b**** stupid Uchiha hater just go die again in a f*** hole deep in the limbo where I can never see your face again. Do you realize all this mess is because of you, you f*** retard? I would gladly sacrifice my eyes to trap you in izanami for the eternity. Screw that I'll ask Miroku to use the Kaza Ana on you so I may never see your f*** wretched face again. :evil:

I feel a little better now.

Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:16 am

Well, I think the flashbacks are over, at least for now. We'll probably still hear from the other kages, but I expect it'll either be pretty quick or we'll go back to the battlefield first.
Yeash though... What if Hasi DID kill Madara that day? What if we have ANOTHER guy claiming to be Madara?
If Madara had a near identical looking son, he'd be old by Obito's time. He could have take his father's eyes, would REALLY want to f*** up the Uchiha clan for abandoning his old man... His name could even STILL be Madara.
I really don't think that'll happen, but it came to mind

Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:46 am

ziku i'm sorry but that would be an asspull big enough for even naruto
eternal mangekyo are supposed to imply immortality or something

Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:30 am

THoT wrote:
ziku i'm sorry but that would be an asspull big enough for even naruto
eternal mangekyo are supposed to imply immortality or something

It was early in the morning, I was only joking but even then, I can see why it would be too ridiculous to post =P.
I don't remember anything before saying Eternal Mangekyo gave eternal life... I mean, Madara DID die, Nagato DID die while in ownership of Madara's eyes
Actually, did we ever get any real clarification on that? Did Nagato literally have Madara's eyes implanted into him, or was Madara/Obito being metaphorical?

Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:54 am

MGN Username: NessSuccess
Currently Playing: Smash Bros
It's called Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan because it's a Mangekyo Sharingan that you can use forever without being blinded unlike the regular MS.

btw, check out the new opening dudes.

3DS FC: 1633-4280-9596
NNID: Ness_Success

Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:24 am
YIM WWW

why are all the recent openings horrendous
and also the eternal mangekyo does grant you immortality because of how potent it makes your chakra

Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:43 am
SSF2 Developer

Shadow Clones are still over-powered lol

Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:48 pm

MGN Username: Shaske
Currently Playing: smesh tri dee essu
I feel bad for Hashirama....
But I feel bad for Madara too. He lost like 4 of his brothers during the war.....

Now I really want to know what happened to Madara to make him change his mind so fast. Was it because of what Tobirama said during his meeting with Hashirama?

Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:04 pm
SSF2 Developer

IMO he got hit with the fact that Tobirama is pretty much 99% confirmed Second Hokage, so that worries him.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:42 pm

THoT wrote:
why are all the recent openings horrendous
and also the eternal mangekyo does grant you immortality because of how potent it makes your chakra

I like it, it's one of my favorite ones.

Is that true? I don't remember seeing that anywhere. Source?

Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:53 pm
YIM WWW

Well it's finally over. Sasuke is finally rejoining the good guys. its been pretty turbulent watching him evolve from a prodigy to a s*** lunatic with no idea what he wants in the world and kind of back.
Did the comic already establish Karin was an Uzumaki? I wasn't surprised when it came up, but I don't remember.
Also another theory I just had... Remember how Madara and Obito were remarking on Madara needing a living body so he can host the Jubi? What if THAT was Obito's endgame for Sasuke? Obito clearly doesn't want to give up his life, he and Madara only barely tolerate each other and he's gone out of his way to Keep Sasuke alive andmclose jo matter what.
And the last point of course- THIS SERIES JUST GOT f*** METAL

Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:16 am

Ziku wrote:
Well it's finally over. Sasuke is finally rejoining the good guys. its been pretty turbulent watching him evolve from a prodigy to a s#%$& lunatic with no idea what he wants in the world and kind of back.
Did the comic already establish Karin was an Uzumaki? I wasn't surprised when it came up, but I don't remember.
Also another theory I just had... Remember how Madara and Obito were remarking on Madara needing a living body so he can host the Jubi? What if THAT was Obito's endgame for Sasuke? Obito clearly doesn't want to give up his life, he and Madara only barely tolerate each other and he's gone out of his way to Keep Sasuke alive andmclose jo matter what.
And the last point of course- THIS SERIES JUST GOT f#%$& METAL

I've been waiting for this chapter for so many years...Sasuke I knew you'd come back.

Yeah they established that Karin was an uzumaki I think shortly after she was taken to the leaf for interrogation. I wonder if anything interesting is planned for that, I doubt she's an Uzumaki just cuz..

I like your theory, it definitely makes sense.

The end of the chapter was f*** awesome, the hokages standing on their mountain heads?? That's f*** epic, can not wait to see it in the anime.

Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:29 pm
YIM WWW
 [ 2183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118 ... 146  Next