The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 9:36 pm

[ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
MG census 2016 

Waifu: You!
Name: undertale
Aliases:undertale
Place of birth: undertale
Years active on MG: undertale
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: undertale
Favorite video game(s): undertale
Favorite electronic(s):undertale
Are video games art:undertale
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): undertale
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): undertale
Favorite movie(s): undertale
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): undertale
Favorite food(s): undertale
What's the last thing you posted on the internet:undertale
When's the last time you got warned: holy HECK you guessed it, it was undertale
Moderators/admins that you appreciate:undertale
Other members of MG that you appreciate:undertale
Who's your waifu fam:what could it be??? why undertale of course
Favorite website(s) other than MG:undertale
What are you looking forward to that's happening in the next year: undertale
How's your day going today:undertale
If you could erase one event from history forever, which one would it be:undertale
What would you change about MG:undertale
If you had forum gold, how much forum gold would you give/who would you give your forum gold to:undertale
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here:undertale
seriously though
serious: show
Name:THoT
Aliases: "the best moderator" - everyone
Place of birth:Melbourne, Australia
Years active on MG:holy s*** its been 9 years
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: cactus
Favorite video game(s): Warcraft III, Knights of the Old Republic, Baldur's Gate, Planescape: Torment, Dota 2, Metroid Prime
Favorite electronic(s):my alienware laptop
Are video games art:yes, sadly
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s):Midori, Nujabes, Babymetal, Yung Lean, Death Grips, Neutral Milk Hotel, Yes, Godspeed you black emperor, Nas, Wu-tang Clan
Favorite book(s)/novel(s):Lord of the Rings, Electric Kool-aid Acid Test, 1984, Doors of Perception
Favorite movie(s):Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, Citizen Kane, Paths of Glory, Dr Strangelove
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s):evangelion, berserk, dragon ball
Favorite food(s):pizza
What's the last thing you posted on the internet: replying to my dad to help me leave china
When's the last time you got warned: by blue without a reason for warning someone and not giving a reason in like 2012
Moderators/admins that you appreciate:ichigo
Other members of MG that you appreciate: literally nobody else
Who's your waifu fam: ayanami rei
Favorite website(s) other than MG:reddit.com/r/kotakuinaction
What are you looking forward to that's happening in the next year: my death
How's your day going today:it's alright, thanks for asking
If you could erase one event from history forever, which one would it be: the formation of mg
What would you change about MG: remove luke
If you had forum gold, how much forum gold would you give/who would you give your forum gold to: is there any other answer besides kyzak
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: china sucks ror

Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:34 am
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: umib and unib
Waifu: SNAIL
woah almost went back to nazchool without doing this

Name: Deron
Aliases: Psycho, SnaiLegacy, dyXribo (PSN only!)
Place of birth: Brooklyn, NY fam
Years active on MG: like 6 or 7 i think
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: hmm probably kyuubit, on tweeter
Favorite video game(s): MGS as a series, Jet set radio (NOT FUTURE, though thats good too), MVC2, UNIEL, Metroid: Zero Mission
Favorite electronic(s): my desktop PC, the dualshock 4, my galaxy s5 before i lost it ;_;
Are video games art: in every sense of the word. i will open my a****** and s*** bountifully on anyone who thinks otherwise
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): Meg Rock, White Ash, Bad Religion, the rest is singles and weeb s***
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): I am the messenger , charlie and the chocolate factory
Favorite movie(s): Ghost in the Shell oh my GOD
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): Nichijou is still on top, go here and scroll down a bit to the "Favorite anime" section for the rest
Favorite food(s): ramen tbh, it saved my life on many occassions
What's the last thing you posted on the internet: a post in the 'happy new year' thread, you know the one
When's the last time you got warned: dont remember but the warning was given to me by thot no doubt
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: cleod, geno, ray, kiki, luke, and void (and thot, but only because i make a point to love my haters)
Other members of MG that you appreciate: kyuubit, term (SPECIAL THANKS FOR STAR WARS), arthur, tid, scott, cactus, shaske, damn theres so many i really fuggin love mg
Who's your waifu fam: yunocchi, but if she turned me down then short-haired crab
Favorite website(s) other than MG: youtube, google, bing (its actually not that bad now), github, stackoverflow, gbatemp, reddit (the good parts!), and twitter (before i lost my phone!!)
What are you looking forward to that's happening in the next year: movies, games, and VR hentai
How's your day going today: too fast :sonic:
If you could erase one event from history forever, which one would it be: see: scott's census
What would you change about MG: 100% srs bring back forum gold thats the only thing i want
If you had forum gold, how much forum gold would you give/who would you give your forum gold to: i would give half to term for poty and keep the rest to assert my power as a rich user onto all the peasants
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: IM LEAVING TOMORROW :<<< but i have lots of food and video games and my desktop pc this time around! also i watched trap-h today and it was the most arousing thing i have seen in a while :oops: :sweat: :love: :smug:

Image Image Image

early 2k nostalgia mode

Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:55 am
Site Moderator

Waifu: Trollbean
Zero Insanity wrote:
Yo Term.
hey dude how's it goin'

also @ everyone who put me in their census for some reason: hi I love you too

I would be making some f*** bank if forum gold was a thing

Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:09 am

MGN Username: superkid
I don't think I was here for that. What was it?

Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:11 am

Currently Playing: SFV-FI: Shenanigans
Psycho wrote:
Other members of MG that you appreciate: cactus

:oops: Aw thanks.

(This is the only recorded instance of this happening)

Term wrote:
i am a huge advocate of your right to whine like a b****

Kuro Kagami wrote:
i have problems with colors

i mean i have problems in general but colors tend to be a recurring issue

Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:00 am
Site Moderator

Waifu: ElvisDitto
Name:Steven
Aliases:Steve, Steef, Simba
Place of birth:The Netherlands
Years active on MG:8 years
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: ElvisDitto
Favorite video game(s):Smash Bros. Final Fantasy VII, Rayman 2, Kingdom Hearts, The Wolf Among Us. I also really like fighting games like Street Fighter and Guilty Gear but I prefer watching them rather than playing them.
Favorite electronic(s): I recently dug up my Bamboo Tablet and I should probably use that more often
Are video games art: Mankind can hope but never quite achieve
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): Daft Punk, Gorillaz
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): Lord of the Ring, I also like what I’ve read of Fables so far, Batman: The Killing Joke
Favorite movie(s):A New Hope, The Lion King and The Nightmare Before Christmas. I also dig Tron Legacy’s aesthetic. Those are the only ones I rewatch from time to time but there are probably some others that I’m forgetting.
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): always DuckTales
Favorite food(s): Italian foods
What's the last thing you posted on the internet: pixels and animation I think
When's the last time you got warned: I dunno but my last warning was for being “off-topic”
Moderators/admins that you appreciate:Luke
Other members of MG that you appreciate: Zero Insanity, ElvisDitto, Tid, Void, TSON, 194, Shaske, Term, Nicko, there are probably some others that I’m forgetting but most of the forum regulars are cool dudes in my book.
Who's your waifu fam: ElvisDitto
Favorite website(s) other than MG: deepthegame.wordpress.com
What are you looking forward to that's happening in the next year: Hopefully reaching the last year of my bachelor’s degree, Kingdom Hearts III, pushing my art, Alex in Street Fighter V
How's your day going today: School is cancelled because of the weather so I don’t have to teach classes today.
If you could erase one event from history forever, which one would it be: Sonic 2006
What would you change about MG: Add the ‘post liked by’ feature.
If you had forum gold, how much forum gold would you give/who would you give your forum gold to: RedHedgehog99
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here:

LyokoBlight wrote:
What are you looking forward to that's happening in the next year: nothing. this is the year i finish school and i am not ready to go out into the big big world, i am very scared

I can understand that it can be intimidating, but you needn't jump into anything if you don't feel ready pal. If you don't know what you want to do, then take a gap year and work instead. Take your time and make decisions that you feel are right for you.

(you can now tweet mean things at me on Twitter @StevenEggplant)

Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:11 am
SSF2 Developer

MGN Username: ElvisDitto
Currently Playing: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Super Smash Bros Melee, Super Smash Bros 4, TF2, Super Smash Flash 2, Overwatch
Waifu: Applejack
Name: Chris Hubac
Aliases: ElvisDitto, ED, ElvisD, hubacchris and something secrety.
[b]Place of birth:
Tweed Heads, NSW
Years active on MG: 8
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: Zero Insanity
Favorite video game(s): Pokemon Everything (Except dash) Majora's Mask, GTA SA, Fallout 3, Undertale, TF2, Minecraft, Rayman 2, Super Mario Sunshine, Pokemon shuffle, SMASH BROTHERS, FNAF, Kingdom Hearts, Ratchet and Clank, Abe's Oddysee, so many more.
Favorite electronic(s): My 3DS, my Computer, Wii U.
Are video games art: Of course they are, as much as books and painting and movies.
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): Maroon 5, Caravan Palace, Earth, Wind and Fire.
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): Don't read, I'm sorry.
Favorite movie(s): Just, here. http://www.imdb.com/list/ls075524695/ And even that's out dated.
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): Breaking Bad, Dexter (not the last season), The Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park, Futurama, Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, and almost nothing for anime. I ain't no weeaboo.
Favorite food(s): Steak, Pringles, Gummi Bears, Pavlova, Dr Pepper, Baked Potatoes, Toast with Marmite in juuust the right amount and consistency.
What's the last thing you posted on the internet: Something to my ultra secret blog
When's the last time you got warned: When someone hacked my account back in '08
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: Mainly Cleod9, Zero Insanity, TSON, Void and Geno. Don't talk to many more.
Other members of MG that you appreciate: Steven, Tid, Thomas_Terminator, Ya Dad ... uhh, I'm not sure who browses anymore, I spend all my time working on SSF2.
Who's your waifu fam: Still Applejack. Fight me.
Favorite website(s) other than MG: FaceBook, YouTube ... I'm so bland. Oh! Serebii and Reddit.
What are you looking forward to that's happening in the next year: Making films for Uni.
How's your day going today: Pretty okay. Had a foot X-Ray and a Blood test. Been feeling a little light headed and out of touch with my surroundings, but that's why I had tests. Other than that, pretty great.
If you could erase one event from history forever, which one would it be: That is a loaded question. I feel a lot of bad things ended with us learning from them. Give this to someone else. I can't handle this.
What would you change about MG: Skins, linkage to MGN profiles, and Cleod9 to implement new features.
If you had forum gold, how much forum gold would you give/who would you give your forum gold to: A LOT to Zero Insanity and Thomas_Terminator and Ya Dad.
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: I can tell 2016 is going to be fantastic. For SSF2 and for life in general. Stay positive guys, and stay focused on the light at the end of the tunnel.
Also
Steven wrote:

Who's your waifu fam: ElvisDitto

I miss you dearly Steven, let's Skype again.

[8/02/2014 5:54:06 PM] TAC3: On 2/7/14, at 11:51 PM, Ya Dad wrote:
> ElvisDitto has a Ditto Safari : O

prime example of life doing things right

I love Geno

Last edited by ElvisDitto on Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:47 am
YIM

Waifu: your dad
Steven wrote:
LyokoBlight wrote:
What are you looking forward to that's happening in the next year: nothing. this is the year i finish school and i am not ready to go out into the big big world, i am very scared

I can understand that it can be intimidating, but you needn't jump into anything if you don't feel ready pal. If you don't know what you want to do, then take a gap year and work instead. Take your time and make decisions that you feel are right for you.

i guess youre right, its not like i need to do anything as soon as i finish school, but i think my family will make me feel obligated to do something. we'll see though

thanks steven!!

Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:52 am
SSF2 Developer

MGN Username: ElvisDitto
Currently Playing: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Super Smash Bros Melee, Super Smash Bros 4, TF2, Super Smash Flash 2, Overwatch
Waifu: Applejack
Tid wrote:
Who's your waifu fam: [ Image ]

[8/02/2014 5:54:06 PM] TAC3: On 2/7/14, at 11:51 PM, Ya Dad wrote:
> ElvisDitto has a Ditto Safari : O

prime example of life doing things right

I love Geno

Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:55 am
YIM

MGN Username: Corvid_Crow
Currently Playing: With nice hens out there...
Name: Corvid
Aliases: Crow, Birdman
Place of birth: Australia
Years active on MG: Not even 1
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: Who?
Favorite video game(s): Sonic, Mario SSB and other s***
Favorite electronic(s): anything with a decent internet connection
Are video games art: Who gives a f***?
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): Anything really.
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): The f***'s a book?
Favorite movie(s): None, movies are s*** nowadays.
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): Anime is cancer
Favorite food(s): Dead bodies
What's the last thing you posted on the internet: A recording of me cawing for 5 minutes
When's the last time you got warned: 2 weeks ago
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: None. They're all a bunch of f***
Other members of MG that you appreciate: No one here is worth my time.
Who's your waifu fam: Waifu's need a stick up their asses tbh
Favorite website(s) other than MG: birbsekz.com
What are you looking forward to that's happening in the next year: Getting as much bird pussy as possible
How's your day going today: f*** fantastic
If you could erase one event from history forever, which one would it be: Hitler losing WW2
What would you change about MG: Only birds allowed
If you had forum gold, how much forum gold would you give/who would you give your forum gold to: I would give 400 forum gold to myself
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: U all suck because ur not birds tbh, humans are only good when they're dead.

:ichigo: :gameandwatch: :isaac: :bowser: :luigi: :lloyd: :chibirobo: :bomberman: :metaknight: :megaman: :donkeykong: :sonic: :samus: Image Image

Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:37 am

wow! that post was hilarious!

except it wasn't and why did you even take the time to type any of that

Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:49 am

MGN Username: gamingmage
Currently Playing: ao2
kb wrote:
wow! that post was hilarious!

except it wasn't and why did you even take the time to type any of that

Wow! Hilarious Responce, oh wait this is the same as every remark you make about someone. I don't recall having the census having to be 100% realistic and if it is well good for corvid eating dead bodies.

Discord ID: #6110 (If you want to question something about me more quickly then on the forums, or if you have beef with me)
Mains: :blackmage: :ichigo:
Secondaries: :sora: :chibirobo:
Awesome Images in Sig and avatar made by Ssf2 Dev Steven :)

Click to expand thumbnail
kb wrote:
Seriously, stop &$^#ing harassing me. I'm not some Terrible Evil Overlord Of The Forums you have to vanquish or anything like that.

Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:54 am
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: umib and unib
Waifu: SNAIL
an entire joke census is pointless though

especially if it's not funny

Image Image Image

early 2k nostalgia mode

Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:59 am
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden Black, Battle Chasers: Nightwar, Titanfall 2 MP
Waifu: Makoto Nijima
Corvid Crow wrote:
If you could erase one event from history forever, which one would it be: Hitler losing WW2

Psycho wrote:

basically this

if you're going to just post a completely ironic edgy census please get the f*** out

anyways on to responding to the good ones:
LyokoBlight wrote:
Steven wrote:
LyokoBlight wrote:

i guess youre right, its not like i need to do anything as soon as i finish school, but i think my family will make me feel obligated to do something. we'll see though

thanks steven!!

Good luck, man. I'm planning on taking a gap year to get my life in order, really hoping that whatever you end up doing works out for you.

superkid wrote:
I'll probably get to this at a time when I'm much less busy, but I can definitely promise that I won't fall for the waifu question this time.

Nothing to fall for, fam. It's legit.

superkid wrote:
I don't think I was here for that. What was it?

Forum gold was basically a point system, you'd gain some every time you posted/could give forum gold to other users.

Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:26 am

MGN Username: gamingmage
Currently Playing: ao2
Psycho wrote:

I don't see the point of them either i'll give you that, but kb's post was just as bad, it looked like he was trying to be just a edgy.
Either way here's mine.
NameJoel
Aliases:Mage, Saltamancer, Leoj, Gamingmage, TheBunnyPillar, EleriumMg
Place of birth:US
Years active on MG:3 i believe
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable:None recently
Favorite video game(s):Red Read Revolver, Blazblue, Final Fantasy Tactics 2, Team Fortress 2, Smash Bros Series, Stronghold Series
Favorite electronic(s):Pc, PS2, 3ds
Are video games art:Lol, i'd say sure
Favorite Music:I haven't been listening to any lately but i'd a say mostly heavy metal, jazz, and instrumental music.
Favorite book(s)/novel(s):The Little Prince, The Hobbit, Pathfinder, Purple Haze Feedback
Favorite movie(s):Nightmare Before Christmas, It's a wonderful life, and the Ed, Edd & Eddy Movie.
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s):Samurai Jack, Ed Edd & Eddy, Mirai Nikki, Hitman Reborn, Avatar: LAst Airbender, Rick & Morty, Futurama, Dan vs and Codename: KND
Favorite food(s):Filipino Food, Ube, Bacon, Over Easy Eggs, Cheese and Corn Beef.
What's the last thing you posted on the internet:Comments about someone's post.
When's the last time you got warned:I lost track.
Moderators/admins that you appreciate:Luke, Geno
Other members of MG that you appreciate:Steven
Favorite website(s) other than MG:BoardGameOnline, Nationstates, Steam
What are you looking forward to that's happening in the next year:Not sure i forget
How's your day going today:Fine, how thoughtful to ask.
If you could erase one event from history forever, which one would it be:The day trump was born.
What would you change about MG: Make it more colorful
If you had forum gold, how much forum gold would you give/who would you give your forum gold to: Silly thing to have, i have no idea what i would do with gold.
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here:Pm me if you have steam and want me as a friend :P

Discord ID: #6110 (If you want to question something about me more quickly then on the forums, or if you have beef with me)
Mains: :blackmage: :ichigo:
Secondaries: :sora: :chibirobo:
Awesome Images in Sig and avatar made by Ssf2 Dev Steven :)

Click to expand thumbnail
kb wrote:
Seriously, stop &$^#ing harassing me. I'm not some Terrible Evil Overlord Of The Forums you have to vanquish or anything like that.

Last edited by Mage on Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:47 am
 [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next