The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 12:33 am

[ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Doctor Who: End of Time. 

Link 2 wrote:
The new Doctor is a guy who I think has curly hair and his surename is smith.

Matt Smith.

The new series is gonna' rock! They showed a preview of the next series, confirmed monster's are Vampire's, Weeping Angels & Dalek's!

My only concern is that after the Tenth Doctor swore off firearms the Eleventh Doctor is quite happy to wield a gun.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:49 am

Waifu: You!
11th Doctor.

He looks more like an action star, and he seems quite violent.

He punched some dude in the face.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:20 pm

MGN Username: Tid
Currently Playing: Deep™ The™ Game™
He looks too young. IMO. And in that brief 20 seconds we saw him, he looked like he was trying too hard to be interesting.
BTW, just watched both parts one after the other for the first time. Loved almost every minute of them. Wilf remains my favourite character ever ever ever. Oh, actually, second to the Brigadier from the old Dr. Who. But then Wilf.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:34 am

Tid wrote:
He looks too young. IMO. And in that brief 20 seconds we saw him, he looked like he was trying too hard to be interesting.
BTW, just watched both parts one after the other for the first time. Loved almost every minute of them. Wilf remains my favourite character ever ever ever. Oh, actually, second to the Brigadier from the old Dr. Who. But then Wilf.

Bah, the Doctor is getting younger, as it's taking shorter times for him to regenerate.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:47 am

The An Hero of Time wrote:
Tid wrote:

Bah, the Doctor is getting younger, as it's taking shorter times for him to regenerate.

Not really, compare David Tennant's episodes to that of the other Doctor's, he had more than his fair share of time. Eccleston was a let down though, he regenerated way too fast.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:50 am

Ganonthegreat! wrote:
Tid wrote:

Not really, compare David Tennant's episodes to that of the other Doctor's, he had more than his fair share of time. Eccleston was a let down though, he regenerated way too fast.

Well, he is getting younger, you have to admit that.

I just saw the regeneration, f*** exploded.

I actually might like this new Doctor, but when Tennant said 'I don't want to go', it made me sad.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:57 am

My eyes were starting to get damp at multiple points throughout that episode. David Tennant, you are the only Doctor who has almost actually made me cry. I salute you.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:26 am

Ganonthegreat! wrote:
Tid wrote:

Well, he is getting younger, you have to admit that.

I just saw the regeneration, f*** exploded.

I actually might like this new Doctor, but when Tennant said 'I don't want to go', it made me sad.

I think it was easily the best regeneration. Did you know that David did about 10 takes of "I don't want to go" all done differently, you should look them up. Have you also seen the new TARDIS? It's way different, it looks alot more like the 1st Doctor's TARDIS, which makes me think it might just be his, after he trashed the current one he might have abused a paradox to get the old TARDIS (Maybe the chamelion curcuit is working again).

Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:31 am

Just saw the trailer. I thought, woah, this guy looks pretty cool, and then he shot a gun and I'm leik >_<

Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:26 am

Tid wrote:
Just saw the trailer. I thought, woah, this guy looks pretty cool, and then he shot a gun and I'm leik >_<

My reaction exactly, hopefully he won't use it much.

I wonder if Moffat will carry his genius to every episode in the new series now Davies has left. I love his episodes, they never fail to make me jump out of my skin.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:18 am

Mm, same here. I reckon he won't use the gun to kill anyone, it's a trick to annoy us. Remember, the antigun thing isn't just Tennant, it's been every doctor to date. They all hate weapons. Actually, the seventh doctor could swordfight like he was on steroids.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:04 am

Tid wrote:
Mm, same here. I reckon he won't use the gun to kill anyone, it's a trick to annoy us. Remember, the antigun thing isn't just Tennant, it's been every doctor to date. They all hate weapons. Actually, the seventh doctor could swordfight like he was on steroids.

You may be right, I guess we'll just have to see.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:08 am

Tid wrote:

5th Doctor used guns.

And he might just be shooting a light bulb.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:39 pm

The fifth doctor just threw cricket balls at things. Can't wait for the new weeping angels storyline.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:25 pm

No! There was also celery on collars!

Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:44 am
 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next