The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 16, 2020 2:38 am

Forum rules

DO NOT POST YOUR OWN UNFINISHED GAMES YOU'VE CREATED HERE!

To post about your own projects go here: viewforum.php?f=41

[ 2471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101 ... 165  Next
Super Mario Bros. 

Waifu: I'm married
VamanosPest wrote:
Steven wrote:
talesoffan wrote:
Not buying any more NSMB, they are mediocre, unambitious, and look terribly boring with no real attention to detail.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii was actually pretty fun imo though.

yeah well i guess you're just not a hardcore, tough critic who's hard to please like talesoffan

lol nsmb is mediocre, unambitious and terribly boring with no real attention to detail

but tails of games are f*** awesome

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:10 am
YIM WWW
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: sports
all mario games have really good level design

Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:42 am

Currently Playing: Project M, made by likable human beings, unlike another project...!
Well there is no arguing of that, it's just weird how NSMB got off so well while Galaxy didn't, it's just a why did that happen question really...

As for tales games... I need to change my username... their battles are good, but the rest of the games have so many problems... ugh...

Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:52 pm

Currently Playing: UNIST
New Super Mario Bros. 2 looks like someone going s*** with a Gameshark. /random topic change
So many f*** coins.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:15 pm
YIM

Currently Playing: None
talesoffan wrote:
Well there is no arguing of that, it's just weird how NSMB got off so well while Galaxy didn't, it's just a why did that happen question really...

As for tales games... I need to change my username... their battles are good, but the rest of the games have so many problems... ugh...

The galaxy games didn't have multiplayer that are as fun as NSMB.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:38 pm

Currently Playing: Project M, made by likable human beings, unlike another project...!
I doubt many people got NSMB on the DS for its multiplayer, so I think that's a more important point to prove.

Galaxy's single player >>> NSMB Multiplayer, just sayin.
But I guess that's the most logical explanation however.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:03 pm

talesoffan wrote:
I doubt many people got NSMB on the DS for its multiplayer, so I think that's a more important point to prove.

The multiplayer on NSMB(DS) is freakin awesome, what are you talking about? At least the Mario vs Luigi game, its one of the most fun mulitplayer modes in a Mario game.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:14 pm

MGN Username: Byllant
Currently Playing: A lot of Nintendo games as if there's no end.
Thundaga_T2 wrote:
talesoffan wrote:

The multiplayer on NSMB(DS) is freakin awesome, what are you talking about? At least the Mario vs Luigi game, its one of the most fun mulitplayer modes in a Mario game.

If it was only longer...

Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:33 pm

Byllant wrote:
Thundaga_T2 wrote:
talesoffan wrote:

If it was only longer...

Yeah, if they had more stages/options. Maybe the mode could return somehow in NSMB2 or U, they had better have the new powerups in it though, just having the fire flower with the rare chances of getting a blue shell or mega mushroom made it repetitive sometimes.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:55 pm

MGN Username: Tid
Currently Playing: Deep™ The™ Game™
i mainly want nsmbu because it looks god tier but i guess im at least a little interested in nsmb2. i don't love the gold gimmick tbh, but i mean it's a mario game so it's going to have solid platforming design and it's kind of hard to say no to that.

Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:35 am

MGN Username: Goombario64
Currently Playing: SSB4
I'm looking forward to both NSMB2 and NSMBU. Their difference in plot and level design makes them two games that will definitely stand out.
How do you guys plan on getting NSMB2? Getting it the normal "game case" way, or by downloading it? I'll probably just get it the old fashioned way, since my internet is terrible.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Mains:
SSB4: Pika, Mario, and Yyyoshiii! I also enjoy Captain Falcon Dittos (who doesn't?!)
Pokkén Tournament:
Weavile, Pikachu-Libre, Shadow Mewtwo
Looking forward to playing as the Sandbag in SSF2. Time for some Revenge to be dished out.
~Formerly Goombario64~

Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:09 am

Goombario64 wrote:
I'm looking forward to both NSMB2 and NSMBU. Their difference in plot and level design makes them two games that will definitely stand out.
How do you guys plan on getting NSMB2? Getting it the normal "game case" way, or by downloading it? I'll probably just get it the old fashioned way, since my internet is terrible.

I thought about downloading it, but eh, i will most likely just buy it the "classic" way lol. Plus if you download it, it will take up space on your system (or SD if it goes there). Not that i think it will take up a lot, but once you have it on there, its probably permanent unless you delete it, and if you do can you get it back without paying for it again?

Now that i think about it, it would be pretty stupid for them to allow you to save the game to an SD card, cuz then you could exchange the game between systems, unless thats their intention.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:13 am

MGN Username: Goombario64
Currently Playing: SSB4
Thundaga_T2 wrote:
Goombario64 wrote:

I thought about downloading it, but eh, i will most likely just buy it the "classic" way lol. Plus if you download it, it will take up space on your system (or SD if it goes there). Not that i think it will take up a lot, but once you have it on there, its probably permanent unless you delete it, and if you do can you get it back without paying for it again?

Now that i think about it, it would be pretty stupid for them to allow you to save the game to an SD card, cuz then you could exchange the game between systems, unless thats their intention.

You can re-download things for free. Also, they've said that the downloadable software that's downloaded into a 3DS system can't be transferred to other 3DS systems.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Mains:
SSB4: Pika, Mario, and Yyyoshiii! I also enjoy Captain Falcon Dittos (who doesn't?!)
Pokkén Tournament:
Weavile, Pikachu-Libre, Shadow Mewtwo
Looking forward to playing as the Sandbag in SSF2. Time for some Revenge to be dished out.
~Formerly Goombario64~

Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:44 am

MGN Username: Tid
Currently Playing: Deep™ The™ Game™
I'll probably buy it from a retail shop, I enjoy having the physical copy to look at in my collection and I don't want to take up room on my SD.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:50 am

MGN Username: Nixter
Currently Playing: Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
I hate dicks in NSMBW when they're all taking all 'dem mushrooms when I'm a midget. )':

Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:54 am
 [ 2471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101 ... 165  Next