The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 4:57 am

[ 4 posts ] 
AnonimLOLek245 for BR Member 
Name (aka Handle): DatBoi AnonimLOLek245 (present) /(AnonimLOLek.2450 in McLeodGaming)/ DatBoiLOLek on Anthers Ladder and AnonimLOLek245 in past

How old are you?: 15

Which characters do you play in SSF2? Why do you play these characters? (Note: do not list characters that are not currently in the game):
:sora: - I main him since 3 years because I wanted to main swordmaster and magican at once. I trully love him (no homo) and thanks to that I met Kingdom Hearts and now I'm still playing on him to prove that He isn't low tier trash.
Even If He isn't that good, I won't just throw him away

How much experience do you have with official Smash titles? (SSB64, Melee, Brawl. Include in this answer which characters you play/played.):
I have never played them before, I played Smash 64 on Emulator for 3 days and I'm playing Legacy XP, but that's not official

Have you ever attended any Smash tournaments? If so, give some details about the tournament (number of participants, which games, etc). How well did you place? I'm not playing any official game and I'm playing tourneys where I got like 9th-5th (most of time 9th-7th) With total number of participants of more than 20 mostly

When did you start playing SSF2? Like more than 4 years ago (v0.8a)

What is your favorite stage in SSF2? Explain. My favourite stage is Draculas Castle because of the size of stage and platforms that are flying everywhere which is fun

Who, in your opinion, should be placed first on the SSF2 tier list? Under competitive settings why would this character perform on a higher level than all others?
Definitely :zelda: , She is goddamn OP. U/B/F/D-Air are killer attacks (perfect D-Air above abyss is insta-kill), N-Air is super "back off move" Her neutral B makes her untouchable and it even reflects projectiles. Her Side B goes everywhere. She has good recovery. She has transformation. Her tilt attacks are one of those "best", smashes are godlike... In other words "OP" NERF PLS!!!

Who, in your opinion, should be placed last on the SSF2 tier list? Under competitive settings why would this character perform on a lower level than all others?
Mostly people says :wario: and :sora: (or even :kirby: ). Yeah they have flaws but I think :sonic: is the one that should be last for me.
His moves are pretty weak, his throws aren't good. his jab is not useful, his moves can be easily destroyed. Ground Spin Dash can be destroyed by JAB! an aerial version can be destroyed not by every attack such as ground version but It's not that hard to destroy it too. His recovery isn't great. Light dash is almost useless, Neutral B is weak and can bring you into SD, tilts are not that good. S-Smash is good but Up-Smash is bad... His aerials are useful but has got low range.

If you could make only one change to SSF2 as it currently is, what would it be and why? I would change Soras 100% ledge attack to something else because his current one sucks...
I would like to also modify Strike Raid to let Sora throw his keyblade more upwards and downwards

What is your view on items in competitive play? I don't like them...
I think opponent won't prove his his strenght with them. They are changing battle drastically... I like battling people without Smash-Ball or just broken items

Do you have or can you download Skype? You don't need a mic or webcam.
I have Discord... Why not try that? (I actually don't like Skype and Discord is better)

Why do you want to join the Smash Flash Back Room? What will you contribute? Why are you an exceptional applicant? Be as detailed as possible. I would like to learn more about the things that happen here and I have experience! I can and I will be helpful one! I see that BR is nice place without trolls... thank god! I want to make game better (If I somehow can) (I'm actually helping devs by sending bug reports to them directly) And what... I would really love to be BR member there! I'm here for long and I think I can do a thing! :mrgreen:

Additional information (Include in this section anything relevant to your application. This could include links to videos of yourself playing.)
I have crisips! :mrgreen:

Attachment:
File comment: Actually... Perfect Fight VS Doqtor Kirby
Sheilda is bad kappa.ssfrec [3.71 KiB]
Downloaded 26 times

Attachment:
File comment: Mirwaiss couldn't take it anymore, I see... :)
Kaio-Ken Salt.ssfrec [1.88 KiB]
Downloaded 32 times

Attachment:
File comment: As It says on the tin
Okay I won with Fox.ssfrec [5.07 KiB]
Downloaded 24 times

Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:33 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: CSWooly
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, SSF2, SSB4, League of Legends.
Using the following stagelist:
Stagelist: show
Neutral:
Battlefield
Final Destination/Nintendo 3DS
Smashville
Pokemon Stadium 3
Yoshi's Story

Counterpick:
Dreamland
Tower of Salvation
Castle Siege
Dracula's Castle
Sky Sanctuary Zone
WarioWare
Mirror Chamber

1) You're playing a Zelda main. You've lost Game 1. The Zelda is banning three stages. Outline the stages that the Zelda player would be most likely to ban in a way that would hinder Sora the most, and detail the stage you would counterpick.

2) Analyse the Zelda/Sora matchup, outlining the neutral game, offstage and punish games. Please go into detail and give a ratio (e.g. 55-45 to Sora would mean Sora has a small advantage, whereas 30-70 to Sora would mean that Zelda utterly demolishes Sora)

3) Where do you think Sora goes on the tier list? You can either give a direct ranking, (e.g. 25th), a number range (e.g. 15-20th) or the name of a tier (e.g. high tier). Please go into detail regarding your opinion.

Click to expand thumbnail

SSF2 Backroom Character Analyst and Labber

Mains: :lucario: :simon:

Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:55 am
TSF.Strife wrote:
Using the following stagelist:
Neutral:
Battlefield
Smashville
Pokemon Stadium 3
Yoshi's Story

Counterpick:
Dreamland
Tower of Salvation
Castle Siege
Dracula's Castle
Sky Sanctuary Zone
WarioWare
Mirror Chamber

1) You're playing a Zelda main. You've lost Game 1. The Zelda is banning three stages. Outline the stages that the Zelda player would be most likely to ban in a way that would hinder Sora the most, and detail the stage you would counterpick.

2) Analyse the Zelda/Sora matchup, outlining the neutral game, offstage and punish games. Please go into detail and give a ratio (e.g. 55-45 to Sora would mean Sora has a small advantage, whereas 30-70 to Sora would mean that Zelda utterly demolishes Sora)

3) Where do you think Sora goes on the tier list? You can either give a direct ranking, (e.g. 25th), a number range (e.g. 15-20th) or the name of a tier (e.g. high tier). Please go into detail regarding your opinion.

ANSWER 1

Neutral:
Battlefield
Smashville
Pokemon Stadium 3
Yoshi's Story

Counterpick:
Dreamland
Tower of Salvation
Castle Siege
Dracula's Castle
Sky Sanctuary Zone
WarioWare
Mirror Chamber

Why choices like these?

Smashville and Dracula Castle because of moving upper platfroms, I know Zelda has got better zoning and stuff but moving platforms makes the Zelda main think about what to do, while Sora can just use Thunder to kill many of options of Zelda

Tower of Salvation because of platforms that are "next to" stage, They might be a little problem for Zelda such as a way to use recovery where Sora can just use Thunder, and Zelda becomes more readable with her moves as you could see on my previous attachments.

Zelda is a type of character that doesn't give to opponent a "free breath" and uses her moves as best as She can, that's the key to victory on her. Anyway, stages that helps Zelda with her deadly play are of course small stages where is small amount of options to run and have a quick break for thinking.

If I was forced to choose from those stages that left from bans, I would have problems because that's my favourite, but I would go for Dreamland

That's large stage where Zelda might have some problems because She isn't fast (That's why She prefers small stages for me) and platforms are too high for an easy kill with Up-Tilt or U-Smash and Zelda would be forced to use Fair/Bair or U-Air
Where U-Air has got tons of startlag and F/B-Air are easy to "fortell"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANSWER 2 Sora VS Zelda Match-Up Legend: - means "worse" | + means "better" | _ means "poor" | +++ means "OP"

Weight: Sora: - VS - :Zelda
(Soras moves are more effective on her because of her weigh and vice-versa but her moves are better than Soras...)

Speed: Sora: + VS - :Zelda
(Sora is faster than Zelda and has got faster moves than she, whoever her moves are stronger...

Power: Sora: _ VS +++ :Zelda
(Soras power is... meh... Zelda is like killing machine)

Combo Ability: Sora: + VS - :Zelda
(Zelda may be worse combo creator than Sora and that sucks a little but that's not really a problem to her. Sora has got more combo potential than Zelda in my opinion)

Recovery: Sora: - VS + :Zelda
(Zelda has got better range with recovery than Sora... Whoever Zeldas recovery won't hurt untill you land with Farore's Wind, not like Soras what can hurt at begining. But still... both recoveries aren't that strong)

Aerials: Sora: - VS + :Zelda
(Zeldas aerials are godlike and fast |expect u-air, IT IS SLOW| and Soras aerials are weak and d-air is even slow like snail)

Throws: Sora: - VS +++ :Zelda
(Zeldas throws are really godlike, unlikely Sora... has got weaker but better in combo ability)

Another things... (Legend doesn't works there)

- Zeldas moves are "hard" I mean they are not easy to break and strong, Soras Down Smash is actually an advantage because It's a great move breaker but It doesn't help in case of Farore's Wind and Nayru's Love...

- When Zelda is "lying" She cannot be hit with Flowmotion because her hitbox is too small...

- Zelda is bigger target than Sora

- Zelda may have problems with her aerials due to points that must touch opponent If you want a deadly effect

- Some of Zelda moves are slower than Soras

In that case, If you really want to win as Sora, you need to use your head at your maximum level and pull out 200% of your potential. The key to beat foes is to not let them use their moves. Sora can make up through the Combo ability and useable Smash Attacks. I'm giving this matchup 65/35 for Zelda because her moves are really better and Sora needs to watch out for his head to not lose it. :eew:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANSWER 3 Hmm... Tier List... Well...

Sora is one of the greatest combo maker :smug: but He totaly loses to characters with annoying moves PK FIRE and moves with strong kill power. Whoever If you are playing good on him, you can even win with those opponents which is nice! ^-^

He has really nice moves like:
- Explosion D-Smash Hard breaker of moves
- F-Smash which has got long range and It's one of the best kill options of Sora
- Aero U-Smash tricky move with Windbox
- Flowmotion Side-B that has got 2 command grabs and they are really comboable
- Strike Raid Neutral-B Really good for counter attacks!
- Finishing Leap Up-B Good comboable and "BACK-OFF" move
- Thunder Down B One of his best moves that has got lots of range and It's really useable when you hit with the most upper part
- Blizzard B-Throw Maybe the worst back-throw but If opponent won't predict the move then you can pull out nice move as a "FINISH HIM/HER" combo
- Up-Tilt is good for combos
- D-Throw is good for combo with Flowmotion and Thunder or just as "BACK OFF" move
- Dash Attack which is really good

AND HIS MOVES ARE PRETTY QUICK

If I need to be honest trough... They are good for combos and you need to know him well to know how you can beat your opponent... For example... I beat Rem's Tails because I was watching what is happening and I knew what move I should use.

For me Soras place in Tier list should be 25TH IN B- TIER

P.S. Hope you like the way of my answer for "Quest 2"

Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:24 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Miracle--7
Waifu: Not a weeb so N/A
Thank you for Applying to the Super Smash Flash 2 Backroom, I'm sorry to tell you that your application to the Back Room has been denied. Please feel free to re-apply in Beta.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJN2bI ... U4T8VXpgvA
My Youtube channel :D

Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:44 pm
 [ 4 posts ]