The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 12:49 am

[ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Yu-gi-oh: The Abridged Series 

One of the funniest things on the internet today. If you haven't seen it, get the free podcast and check out a couple episodes. It's worth it, trust me. Discuss and whatnot.

Wed May 06, 2009 6:08 pm

Currently Playing: Rage, TF2, and some other vidya I guess.
"Oh my God a giant rock!"

Love the show.

Wed May 06, 2009 7:19 pm
Site Moderator

MGN Username: Arel
Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
Waifu: Jesus of Nazareth
OMG GIANT ROCK!!! oh well /:|

Wed May 06, 2009 8:26 pm

Kyuubit. wrote:
KillerPanda123 wrote:
"Oh my God a giant rock!"

Love the show.

It's a rock, and it's giant!

"My voice gives me super strength!"

Wed May 06, 2009 9:49 pm

OR you can go to their website and see all the episodes:

www.yugiohabridged.com

And this is old as hell, but I believe an exception can be made as this is one of the greatest things EVER.

Wed May 06, 2009 9:52 pm

thedobaga wrote:

http://www.yugiohabridged.com

And this is old as hell, but I believe an exception can be made as this is one of the greatest things EVER.

Not that old. Last updated this month. Episode 39 is already up on YouTube but not the website WTF?! I guess LK likes to upload to YouTube more then his website...

Wed May 06, 2009 9:58 pm

KillerPanda123 wrote:
thedobaga wrote:

http://www.yugiohabridged.com

Not that old. Last updated this month. Episode 39 is already up on YouTube but not the website WTF?! I guess LK likes to upload to YouTube more then his website...

Nah, Revver's just hella slow.

Wed May 06, 2009 10:16 pm
Site Moderator

I prefer DragonBall Z Abridged. f*** genius in parody form. I recommend it alongside this one.

They took one of the worst f*** shows and most terrible concepts ever in existence and turned it into a hilarious laugh-down. You-Gay-Hoe (as people call it, these days) used to be something that I feared, what with the loss of brain cells from seeing a commercial about it.

Jin wrote:
I support the bombing of Israel.

Wed May 06, 2009 10:19 pm

bluemage77 wrote:
I prefer DragonBall Z Abridged. f#%$& genius in parody form. I recommend it alongside this one.

They took one of the worst f#%$& shows and most terrible concepts ever in existence and turned it into a hilarious laugh-down. You-Gay-Hoe (as people call it, these days) used to be something that I feared, what with the loss of brain cells from seeing a commercial about it.

DBZ abridged is so good because almost all the people with abridged series work on it. Naruto the abridged series and Yu Yu Hakisho the abridged series are good too. But I hate all the crappy ones that people make to abuse the fad and get subscribers.

Wed May 06, 2009 10:23 pm
Site Moderator

KillerPanda123 wrote:
bluemage77 wrote:
I prefer DragonBall Z Abridged. f#%$& genius in parody form. I recommend it alongside this one.

They took one of the worst f#%$& shows and most terrible concepts ever in existence and turned it into a hilarious laugh-down. You-Gay-Hoe (as people call it, these days) used to be something that I feared, what with the loss of brain cells from seeing a commercial about it.

DBZ abridged is so good because almost all the people with abridged series work on it. Naruto the abridged series and Yu Yu Hakisho the abridged series are good too. But I hate all the crappy ones that people make to abuse the fad and get subscribers.

You know what I love about the Abridged series'? The voices. They match exactly. God, they're great at finding quality talent.

Jin wrote:

Wed May 06, 2009 10:31 pm

bluemage77 wrote:
KillerPanda123 wrote:
bluemage77 wrote:

You know what I love about the Abridged series'? The voices. They match exactly. God, they're great at finding quality talent.

Yeah I like it when they go all out on the voice acting as well. I also like how the good ones aren't all sex jokes and curses. I also like the bleep noises when they do curse. Just sounds funnier.

Wed May 06, 2009 10:34 pm
Site Moderator

It really is a breath of fresh a**.

Jin wrote:

Wed May 06, 2009 10:38 pm

bluemage77 wrote:
KillerPanda123 wrote:
bluemage77 wrote:

Hey Vegeta!
HEY VEGETA!
HEY VEGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETA!

Are we there yet?

Thu May 07, 2009 6:57 am

and the pop culture references... god, it's all just so brilliant.

Thu May 07, 2009 9:12 am

All the abridged series was never really that funny IMO...But I did like the DBZ abridged series.

And this is just a dub from the internet. I have no idea why this is in the Television/Movie/Anime section. Besides that Yu-Gi-Oh appeared on television and it is an anime.

Thu May 07, 2009 1:54 pm
 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next