The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:24 pm

[ 780 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 52  Next
The Omnivident 

Currently Playing: Skyrim,Warframe, and League Of Lag
Id wouldn't smoke. But she would drown her sorrow and sneak off for booze.

Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:51 pm
Site Admin

Wizzquizz wrote:
Id wouldn't smoke. But she would drown her sorrow and sneak off for booze.

Will edit that! So unfamiliar with the characters now

Deciton_Reven wrote:
Kiki wrote:
Deciton_Reven wrote:
He asks you to please do so. Though the biggest problem he's faced with is that he doesn't have the email linked to his account anymore, so I don't know if that's going to be a problem or not.

Oh! If it's the email he needs changed, it would be better he/you provide that to me, so he can appropriately change his password.

I've went ahead and sent his requested new email to you.

Thank you!

Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:19 am

Thank you.

Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:40 pm
Site Admin

Hey everyone! Super sorry for the delay.

There has been a development in my job that will take me out of the country until Oct 1st. Once I'm back I'll be able to wrap up the chapters, if I'm not able to do that next week before I leave the country. I'll be having you guys submit new profiles for those of you who are returning for Book 2. Very much looking forward to a bit of creative writing!

Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:32 pm

I agree with this line. "Most worryingly though, Idelia, is laughing lightheartedly with the man as if they were old friends."

If Idelia is being nice to someone and not a dick at all. Something's wrong.

Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:52 pm
Site Admin

Wizzquizz wrote:
I agree with this line. "Most worryingly though, Idelia, is laughing lightheartedly with the man as if they were old friends."

If Idelia is being nice to someone and not a dick at all. Something's wrong.

LOL I'm glad

Also the final chapter is almost done.

Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:13 pm
Site Admin

Update!

Hello hi!

So I've just finished writing book 1. Let me tell you...Chapter 8 if we played it out would've had to be split into 2. It was massive. Also the ending wasn't exactly as I wanted it to be, but I'm super tired.

So I'm going to have you guys resubmit aged-up profiles, of course your experiences in the past year should probably be reflected in it as well. Feel free to not bring back characters, but do let me know.

Also, if you would like, feel free to post some Omnivident side stories, similar to the winter break stories, but for the summer break. ^.^

I'll also have to clean up the first page of this topic a bit. Move around NPCs, and stuff

Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:42 pm

Should we summit any new characters at this time? A have a feeling Derrek isn't going to return, at least as a player character in the SDU, but I do have a first year that's been waiting for an opportunity. And of course Tsubaki will return, but the circumstances may need to be a bit unusual, I'm not sure. Just logically she wouldn't need to, she's learned what she came to Arclight for. I'll think about how to make it work.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:38 pm
Site Admin

If you drop Derrek in favour of a new character, I'll be quicker to slide it into the roster. There will be less freshmen this time. What you say about Tsunami is true, but I'll leave it up to you. She could permanently switch schools if she wanted to as well.

Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:46 am

Waifu: I'm married
Name:Alice Pearson
Year: Fifth year student
Appearance: Alice is a very beautiful woman, her blonde hair is thick and long, falling in waterfall-like streams of golden silk down to her waist, and the form of her body is so appealing to the male fantasy that she has trouble keeping all the men away. Her bust is large and cushy, her waist is thin and her hips are wide, though if you were to touch her body you'd find that she is simply covered with lean muscle that simply fools everyone into thinking she's made of cushy, feminine flesh. She knows how to use her attractiveness to her advantage, as well, with her baby blue eyes seemingly going on forever if you look into them.
Her face is warm and welcoming, a bit rounded and almost reminiscent of a child's, though anyone would acknowledge it's simple beauty.
Her familiar looks similar to her, except her hair is an icy silverish-blue instead of blonde and her teeth are a good bit more sharp and fanglike, plus it has silver and blue butterfly wings coming out of its back, and big retractable claws that can be quite terrifying.
Personality: Alice is a sweet and loving woman, though she is childish and silly too, and a bit of a prankster. She is very intelligent and clever, and people who she fancies are fortunate enough to be showered in her motherly affection. Making her angry is a terrible idea, and she will make you regret it! Her bipolar disorder rarely comes out of her. Her experiences at the end of the previous year soothed her heart a little as pertains to the bus accident that killed her friends, and now she knows who is responsible for the act.
Phora is a lot like Alice, though she can be a bit more childish and moody, and can cause problems with her pranks and jokes. But Phora has promised Alice that she will try to be good from now on, and cause less problems and be more responsible. Watching Alice and Isaac's romantic interactions has opened her heart to the idea of having someone special for herself, which concerns Alice kind of a lot, understandably.
Biography: Alice is perhaps the most experienced user of her powers amongst the entire club, she started training in Elementary school and continued on until this point. Before Phora was tamed and learned to accept the machines and societies of humans, the pixie caused Alice a lot of trouble and even hurt her loved ones sometimes. But now they are a close family, and Alice loves her totem greatly. During High School she was brought into the SDU with great urgency, where she excelled and impressed her superiors with her power and discipline. However her happy life was brought to ruin when the bus carrying most of the club members exploded, leaving her with no close friends for the most part. However the next year after that she learned that a demon prince was responsible for the accident, and she also gained a second totem named Sorbet. She bonded with the Phoenix and now the three of them stand ready to continue their services to the world during their requested fifth year at Archlight Academy!
Arte: Artes de Totem
Limits: Alice has become nearly unstoppable, she can maintain her totem's presence for basically as long as she wants, and she could also let Phora use powerful magic spells for hours without having to stop and rest. The pixie has developed it's magical knowledge even further while they trained during the summer, so now the two are stronger than ever!
Skill(s): Alice is a designated weapon's master, and genius of combat. Her hand-to-hand skills could render almost anyone helpless, and her energetic speed and agility makes her able to fight multiple opponents without breaking a sweat, plus she's becoming monstrously strong and able to wield almost anything like a pro.
Weapon(s): Alice can pick up almost anything and defeat someone with it, even if it was their own preferred weapon of choice. She prefers her simple magic sword or crossbow, however.
Roommate: Single room.

All done, short because I'm sleepy, though...

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:20 pm
YIM WWW
Site Admin

Aged up Evelyn: show
Name: Evelyn Victoria St. Augustine
Year: 2nd

Appearance: Evelyn is of average height and petite, though her body is toned from combat. Her bust has shown slight signs of maturing, though is average for a girl her age. Her eyes are light brown, with an often intimidating and occasionally icy gaze. Her brown hair has been styled into a straight bob, resting just above her shoulders, with an off-centre part that allows her to brush her bangs behind her right ear. It is quite clear that Evelyn is starting to grow into her figure.

Her uniform is well maintained and steamed to keep it free of wrinkles. In her day-to-day wardrobe, Evelyn remains up to date with the latest fashion trends from Paris, Milan and New York. She keeps her accessories minimal with simple diamond earrings and her silver crucifix that usually remains hidden beneath her tops.

Personality: Evelyn has seen a wealth of character growth within her first year at Arclight Academy. While she is by no means a “warm” individual, she has become a bit more approachable. She has found worth in developing friendships inside and outside the Archive Club. Her tolerance for stupidity remains quite low, and she will rebuke those who act foolishly, but her patience has grown considerably in the last year. Evelyn has a noted air of self-confidence, focusing on her strengths and actively trying to overcome her weaknesses. However, her strong sense of pride prevents her from opening herself to most people and repressing her emotions. She’s still a bit uptight but is learning from her peers how to be more of just a kid and less of a defender of mankind against the supernatural 24/7.

Biography: Evelyn comes from a very long line of Omnivdent people, her ancestors being descended from the few Omnivident Bloodlines. Evelyn was home-schooled throughout her childhood receiving an unorthodox education that went beyond the typical grammar and arithmetic, for it included extensive teaching on the supernatural and how to fight it. At the age of 14, Evelyn was sent to Arclight Academy, like her four sisters: Stephanie, Helena, and Olivia; had done before her. The school was one of many throughout the world that had a program for the training of omnivident children.

Her initial experience at Arclight was rough, though she gradually learned to form genuine friendships both inside and out of the Archive Club. The events of the school year had a significant impact on Evelyn, testing her abilities and developing them in new and fascinating ways. She was deeply disturbed by Simon’s betrayal, for she had seen him as a great Spiritorum role model, still, she was glad that the Supernatural Defence Unit had played their part in preventing the end of the world. After spending the summer with her best friend Bernice, Evelyn has started to understand what it feels like to be a normal kid.

Arte: Artes Spiritorum - [None] Major: Soul of Light Minor: Soul of Flight
Limits: Evelyn’s Spiritorum senses allows her to keenly sense the spirits of all beings and identify them accurately based on their energy signatures. She has learned to slip in and out of the spiritual realm with relative ease.
-Soul of Light-
Evelyn's soul of light allows her to conjure up to ten light wisps at a time. In their basic state, each of these wisps are approximately the size of a soccer ball, providing both light and minimal heat.
Evelyn has control over various characteristics of the wisps allowing her to control:
-size: as small as a firefly to as large as a beach ball
-durability: soft as jell-o to as hard as lead
-explosivity: concussive blast to fiery explosions
Other abilities arising from the wisps:
-Conjuring a light veil – a wisp exploded to blind enemies and hinder the sight of the untouched in its radius.
-Conjuring beams of light – a wisp concentrated into a beam that does not burn but releases powerful kinetic energy in its wake.
-Soul of Flight-
Evelyn's soul of flight allows her to fly confidently through the air for an indeterminate amount of time. As this soul requires less energy she almost always has access to this ability. She is capable of performing acrobatic aerial feats, as well as flying at a pace faster than the average running speed.
Skill(s): Extensive knowledge on spirits; exorcisms; literate in Latin; conversational skill in an assortment of European languages.
Weapon(s): Glaive; rapier
Roommate: Bernice Yolanda Holiday

aged up fiona: show
Name: Fiona Brennan
Year: 2nd

Appearance: Fiona is roughly 5’4 with a thin build and a rosy complexion. Her eyes are a vibrant green with a warm gaze. Her dark red hair is still quite long, but now usually kept in a ponytail and she is rarely seen without a friendly smile. She has matured a bit over the summer, but her overall looks haven’t changed significantly.

Although she has opted to wear the school uniform’s skirt this year, she still feels most comfortable wearing jeans and sweats while in her day to day clothing after class.

Personality: Fiona has gone through quite a lot of things since coming to Arclight Academy, but Fiona’s upbeat and cheerful personality often prevails. She is charming and personable, which allows her to make a number of friends quite easily. Gifted with knowing the truth, Fiona strives to be truthful herself and admires it in others. After being possessed, Fiona became a bit more reserved but quickly learned to trust her friends in the Archive Club. She is hardworking and determined with a strong sense of confidence that many in the SDU may not have even realized was once there before.

Biography: Invited to Arclight Academy after a series of supernatural events, Fiona initially only sought to control her powers and live a relatively normal life under the tutelage of Ms. Shields. Unfortunately, her possession at the Winter Ball turned that idea on its head, spurring Fiona to join the Archive Club under Miss Rachel to regain control over her powers and defend humanity from the growing threat of the supernatural.

The Archive Club became a source of new friendships and a deeper understanding of her powers. She became a better fighter and eventually an integral member of the team. Her experience with Simon made her realize that she needed to focus on her abilities of truth-telling more, but she also learned a lot from him as well. Saving the world and surviving her first semester both literally and figuratively were enough to inspire Fiona to dig further into the supernatural with the help of her brother over the summer.

Arte: Artes Spiritorum - [Ali] Major: Soul of Light Minor: Soul of Flight
Limits: Fiona’s Spiritorum senses allows her to sense a broad variety of spirits and identify them. In particular, she can pinpoint demonic presences after her experience of possession. Her arte has also gifted her with truth-telling, allowing her to sense when one is telling a lie.
-Soul of Metal-
Fiona is able to conjure and manipulate four chain links of approximately four metres each in length. The chains are prehensile under her mental control. She can also individually control separate pieces of chain to fire them as projectiles. Further, as a result of her possession, Fiona is able to charge each chain link with fiery energy making them hot to touch.
-Soul of Flight-
Fiona is able to stay in the air for an indeterminate amount of time, however her preference for the ground has not allowed her to train her abilities in flight with finesse. Instead, she has allowed her soul of flight to augment her acrobatic feats, making her incredibly agile as she moves about in a battle.

Skill(s): She’s very acrobatic and a fast runner
Weapon(s): morning star
Roommate:

I'll be defining all the limitations again, which might result in some side conversations, but for the most part I have a good idea and where you guys should be.

Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:26 pm

Waifu: I'm married

Discord presents: How to shatter the mind of an Omnivident person

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:56 pm
YIM WWW
Site Admin

Speaking of which, I need to clean up some lore. The next book deals with certain stuff that haven't really been officially set in stone. Long story short I need to more clearly have the lines drawn out between Fae/Monster/Ghost as well as have a better defining of what exactly is a "monster" in this world.

Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:59 am
Site Admin

Still here, in case you all were wondering lol

Post yo' profiles D:<

Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:20 am

Onyx politely reminded me that my new character isn't depended on short stories so I'll probably get around to writing her up and posting or pm'ing tomorrow.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:26 pm
 [ 780 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 52  Next