The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:11 pm

[ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
The Sandbox: Rebirth 

OOC: Noted.

After some time Nextoy got up from his seat and started wandering the streets, looking around at the unfamiliar city.

Castle, huh? Might be worth checking out... He thought, bumping into someone.

"Oh, sorry!" The person told him before running off. Nextoy looking over and placed his hand on his thigh, feeling his coin pouch had gone missing.

"What? Hey! Wait!" He called, running off after the thief.

Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:51 pm

Currently Playing: Dragonball Xenoverse, Civilization 5, Europa Universalis 4
"I don't think I've introduced myself. I'm Isaac." He wasn't going to leave this man, even if he is a stranger. It wouldn't seem right to leave him in this condition. "The reason I'm not using magic is because I lost my memory. I know it sounds a bit cliché, a man with amnesia waking up in a forest, but I've forgotten every spell I once knew, assuming that fireball I used earlier isn't the only one I know." he paused a second before resuming,"I don't even know the side effects or limits I might have if I use too much." he said, watching his open palm close into a fist. "Remedium migrus concisus" His mouths slowly chants without Isaac recognizing it. He watched as the man began to glow in a green aura. "Something tells me that would only heal minor wounds, cuts and scrapes so you should be good until we can get some better help."

Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:10 am

Currently Playing: nothing anymore
Victor felt a soothing feeling and watched the minor injuries on his body heal. Isaac told him such a thing would happen. "I must say I can't thank you enough, I suppose I should introduce myself, I'm Victor" Victor told him. He tested his legs and he could walk although he still limped. "I think we should go, I've had enough of this forest" Victor spoke.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:33 pm

Eventually Nextoy caught up with the thief, grabbing the elf by the arm and turning him around. The theif looked to be a teenager, trying to pull away from his grasp.

"Hand it back." Nextoy told him, still rather flustered.

"Go away!" The elf told him in response.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:38 pm

Isaac nodded. The few hours he spent in the forest were enough for him too. "I agree." He says while walking along the river. It turns out Isaac was right. All he needed to do was keep on moving along and he'd eventually learn. And Victor played a big part in helping him remember too. Maybe this city would help him remember his past. It was worth a shot. Isaac remained optimistic as they exited the woods. "Hopefully it won't be much longer now." He says to Victor as they finally exit the woods and into a grassy area, still walking along the river. And faintly, just faintly he could make out what looks to be a city.

Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:37 am

OOC:There are two people who are accepted but have not made a single post...It would be much appreciated If you post.

"There It Is", Victor spoke. "Let's move quickly, the last time I was this close a damn cow stampede came this way", Victor added. He looked around and saw forests, mountains, rivers, and he wondered what else waited out there. At this moment, he wasn't in the mood to find out. His thoughts were interrupted when he noticed the city was close ahead and the giant wall surrounding It was much clearer now. "You know Isaac, you're not the only one with amnesia, I too woke up in the forest not knowing how I got there, and I remember little about myself", Victor told Isaac.

Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:04 pm

"Really?" Isaac asked with curiosity as they reached the walls. He sighed slightly. Finally they were there. At this point Isaac was ready to fall out as soon as he entered the city. "It seems we have more on common than meets the eye. For all we know, we could have known each other before we lost our memory. Heck, we were probably with each other when we lost our memory," he shrugged, he was half serious, half joking,"It's a theory, but it still could've happened." Even though he was fighting to doubt it himself. When they entered the city, he automatically did a 360 to look around. There was seemingly nothing wrong with the city. It was... perfect, and familiar at the same time.

"Go away!" He heard a voice. The voice was also followed by two people.

"Is everything alright?" He asked as he folded his arms and c*** his head in a questioningly manner.

Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:55 pm

"Help! He's attacking me!" The elf called out, looking over at the man who called out to them. Nextoy looked stunned at this, gazing back and forth between them.

"W-well he stole my coin pouch!" He called back a moment later, only slightly over the stunning remark.

Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:23 pm

Victor analyzed the situation, the man he bought a spear for earlier was holding some teenage elf and both were claiming that they're victims of the other. He looked to the one he recognized and told him, "Ah I remember you, bought you a spear, but that's beside the point." He looked back toward Isaac, "Anyways Isaac, I'll let you handle this, I don't entirely care for which is telling the truth". Victor patted Isaacs back and walked to a building a few feet away. He then stood by leaning on the building watching the situation.

Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:41 pm

Let's see what I can do, he thought to himself. He really didn't want to use magic, but he wasn't going to rule it out entirely. He took the elf by the arms and rammed him into the wall in front of them. "Look, we can do this the easy way or the hard way," he told the elf while he had him pinned against the wall,"Just hand over the pouch and no one gets hurt." It would come in handy if he learned a telekinesis spell right about now.

Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:37 am

The elf struggled and grunted, trying to kick at him during this, with Nextoy watching on at the scene.

Well he did steal my coin pouch, but is that level of violence really necessary? He thought to himself.

Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:13 pm

Victor watched as Isaac tried to force the elf into giving back the coin pouch, he then limped his way over to the man he bought a spear once and asked him,"Hey man, do you know what's in the castle yet? I haven't had the chance to go."

Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:11 pm

A kick to his leg and Isaac eased up a bit on his once binding grip. Maybe he was being a bit harsh. Isaac still had a couple of options left to try and get the pouch back before he 'heated' things up. "Fine. If you won't give it up voluntarily, I'll just look for it myself." He said as he digging in the elf's pockets.

Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:58 am

"No, not yet. I was on my way there when all of this started." Nextoy answered, slowly turning his head to the man talking to him.

The Elf let out a grunt of pain, his squirming body making the coin pouch fall out from the pocket that Isaac wasn't checking. "f*** you!" He told him, obviously in a bit of pain.

Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:49 pm

"Hehe boys got a mouth on him, looks like you were right mister", Victor exclaimed."You actually are innocent."

Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:58 am
 [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next