The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:37 pm

[ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Super Mario RPG Mini Mafia [Night 1] 
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Dota 2, BoI: Rebirth, Fallout 4, Bloodborne, MGSV
I voted JC for Terra's reason, as well as thinking that all of his reasoning towards Arthur being scum was bogus anyway. Also now, he seems to have gotten really upset with Terra and somehow Terra's "arrogance" = scum-Terra? Seems like OMGUS

As for you claiming, two things to make sure of:
1. Are you absolutely sure that you can peg this person as scum?
2. Is your primary role very beneficial to the town? Would we be losing something really good if you claimed?
If the answers are yes and no respectively, go right ahead

Nixter what

AMA

Mon May 06, 2013 4:47 pm

MGN Username: Nixter
Currently Playing: Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
He tried to throw everything on me because he knew his reasoning was s*** about Arthur, that's why.

Mon May 06, 2013 5:11 pm

Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts Days, Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded, Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones, Spiral Knights, Megaman Zero 4
Terra wrote:
I find it weird that in one of JC's posts, he says that Arthur's one of his scumreads and built a nice long case on him and then proceed to vote Nixter on lurking alone. I find JC'S-Arthur likely because of this.

I was explaining to TOWK as to why King Arthur's abrupt request for a temporary replacement was feeling quite suspicious, since TOWK asked why it would seem suspicious. Also, I wanted to see how Nixter would react to a vote, since he was lurking and all. I knew I would catch his attention by voting for him.

Nixter wrote:
JC used me as a scapegoat, that's why

And how exactly did I do that? I just accused you or lurking and voted for you to grab your attention, but instead you accuse me of using you as a scapegoat. How? Simply stating that I used you as a scapegoat without any proper, logical reasoning behind it is just like presenting bones with no meat on them to a judge at a meat contest.

TOWK wrote:
I voted JC for Terra's reason, as well as thinking that all of his reasoning towards Arthur being scum was bogus anyway. Also now, he seems to have gotten really upset with Terra and somehow Terra's "arrogance" = scum-Terra?

I didn't state that Arthur was scum. I simply answered your question on how Arthur's request for a temporary replacement was suspicious. I answered your question, but you simply stated that I said that Arthur was scum. That's completely off track. And yes, I explained why Terra's arrogance was a scumtell, since you all let him gain control of the town for a short period of time.

Nixter wrote:
He tried to throw everything on me because he knew his reasoning was s#%$& about Arthur, that's why.

Why throw crude attacks on my reasoning, Nixter? Instead of actually trying to help the town and giving reason behind your votes, you simply hide behind others, lurk, and throw personal attacks at people you don't like. Is that really an act a townie would pull off? And I didn't throw everything on you. I merely suspected you of lurking and voted for you. That in itself was a reaction test. And look at your reaction. You over-reacted, and called my reasoning ****. You even accused me of using you as a scapegoat. Why would a townie over-react that much, and even throw personal attacks at a person who only mildly suspected him of being scum?

Reads incoming.

Mon May 06, 2013 11:31 pm
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
I've gotten reports of outside communication that could potentially turn the tide of the game. I'm going to have to modkill two players for this reason.

Terra and JamesClyde have been Modkilled.

I didn't want to have to do this, but I take outside communication, especially if it changes the game without everyone else knowing, very seriously.

We're entering Twilight Phase. We'll go to night shortly.

Mon May 06, 2013 11:46 pm
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Dota 2, BoI: Rebirth, Fallout 4, Bloodborne, MGSV
Well ok then, I'm assuming one of them is scum. My guess on jameclyde.

AMA

Tue May 07, 2013 12:54 am

Currently Playing: FE6-8, Radiant Historia, TWEWY
*post removed*

Sig courtesy of Arthur: eternally grateful.

Tue May 07, 2013 1:09 am
Site Admin

You've been modkilled, please don't post.

Tue May 07, 2013 1:22 am
Site Admin

Night 1 begins now. Please send me your night actions.

Tue May 07, 2013 3:15 am
Site Admin

please excuse the delay

Sun May 12, 2013 11:09 pm
 [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6