The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:44 pm

[ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
A Friendly Duel 
Site Moderator

"Usually. I'll be blunt. Fighting...is the only thing i'm good at. I do this to keep money when im off the continent and when im on it, I fight to stay alive. Whether it be friendly or to the death. Whatever is available. Other times I take jobs, such as escourting, guarding." He said still looking at her. He wondered how he came off, he was always blunt in how he talked. It normally didn't come off well.

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:28 pm
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
"I see.." was her only response, seemingly drifting into thought. We're not much different then.. he and i, She took one more huff of her tobacco, letting the smoke rise out form her lips before throwing the stick down at her feet and stamping out the flame. giving a light sigh, as she looked down at the smashed remnant. "I think i understand then.." she'd continue, eyes never pulling away from their gaze. "A harsh existence.. isn't it?"

Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:04 pm

Kyzak yawned softly, obviously waiting patiently for his opponent to at least step forward. He looked above; At the stands, smiling at the sight of Draco and Niniva. Nearly everyone he knew was here now; And a few he was not familiar with, certainly. His gaze then dropped back to directly forward, waiting for something to happen. He began to finger the hilt of his sword impatiently.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:27 pm

Location: Everywhere and nowhere trying to find my place in life.
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 7, Dissidia Final Fantasy,Tony Hawk UnderGround,Ape Escape On the loose, Ape Escape 2 Digaea 1
"Yawn, this is going nowhere..." says Blues as he draws his bow

"DAMN IT REAVER!"

Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:39 pm
Site Moderator

"Indeed." Tekun said. He didn't remove his eyes from Ninivia. "My land is unforgiving and well, i'd rather not go any further then that. Just know that i've got quite a reputation there that i'd perfer not to uphold."

They come for me...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?

Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:42 pm

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 7, Dissidia Final Fantasy,Tony Hawk UnderGround,Ape Escape On the loose, Ape Escape 2 Digaea 1
"Alrighty then ready aim... fire!" says Blues as he fires the arrow in between the combantents

"DAMN IT REAVER!"

Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:46 pm

Currently Playing: The Game
((Eh, sorry for living on the other side of the world, now let's get this show on the road.))

Thaiberium mused, a jalopy. Seeing that the crowd was impatient, he took off his trench coat, revealing the inner lining of Kevlar, half a dozen HE grenades and firearms. He would hang it on his car's door. The only weapon he had now was in the holster at his hip. Slowly sliding out the revolver, he would thumb the chamber.

"Smith and Wesson Custom, fires .357 tungsten full metal jackets. Has enough power to go through you, and the fool behind you, and I only got question for ya? Are ya feeling lucky, punk?"

Pointing the barrel at Kyzak, the left index would pull the trigger, letting a resounding bang echo in the coliseum. But it was not a well aimed shot. It merely served to mask his actions. Thaiberium would run towards Kyzak, kicking up as much dust as possible so as to obscure the view of him picking up an arrow that landed in the arena. It should prove to be useful as he hid it behind his left forearm.

((Also, just couldn't resist.))

Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:57 pm

Kyzak began to run around the left side of the arena, pulling a single .47 Desert Eagle from a holster on his left side's hip; Firing a few rusty shots at the in-coming Thaiberium, most completely missing him Dammit.. Been a while since I've fought.. Still rusty. Kyzak thought, continuing his dead run; Searching the depths of his mind for a plan, a strategy of some sort. He was clearly outmatched in his current situation; It would soon be time to turn the tables.

He began to give himself some space from the wall, not even a quarter around the arena. He'd have to use the large space to his advantage to have any chance of victory. He fired the rest of his seven-bullet clip at the incoming figure before landing with a roll, landing behind a large rock.

Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:01 pm

Location: not here!!!!!! Location: i alredy told u Location: quit asking!!! Location: glitchy thing!
"Yes! And it finally starts!" Haingi says, standing up and leaning over the wall separating him from the arena.

Default: Haingi
Purple: Hollow
Orange: Uchiwa
Blue: Orine

Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:06 pm
Legendary Ghost

She'd look up from her boot over into the battlefield. "sorry.. i was day dreaming.." she'd say aloud to the man next to her, seating herself back once again. taking a deep sigh as she relaxed. "looks like its about to start" she'd continue wearily. A certain nothingness in her eyes.

Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:18 pm
Site Moderator

Tekun looked at the fight, both using firearms of some sort that he was not overly fimiliar with, they both were loud though. He looked back Ninivia.

"Lost in thought...." He repeated to himself upon hearing a certain sadness in her voice. "Something bothering you?"

They come for me...

The mages...

Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:04 pm

Currently Playing: The Game
The shots that rang out were of a familiar Israeli weapon. Thankfully, they would all miss. Despite the speed at which he was moving, Thaiberium saw Kyzak duck down behind a rock, as if it could afford some cover. Having counted all seven shots, he stopped where Kyzak was at the start, the beat up jalopy. He fired once at the rock and saw the bullet bury itself in. It wouldn't be enough to get the Kyzak.

The jalopy, he could use it, rather than his own car. Wrenching the unlocked door open, he climbed in, found the ignition and turned the key. The heap of scrap came sputtering to life and he gunned the engine once or twice before entering the first gear. Momentum was slow to build but when it was traveling at full speed, he was already on a collision course with Kyzak's cover. He kept his foot on the pedal as long as he could before leaping out, the poor vehicle smashing itself into the obstacle in front. Thaiberium spun back halfway in midair, just to make sure his opponent had not drawn a bead on him. He hadn't and Thaiberium would use the remaining bullets to puncture and ignite the gas tank of the jalopy. The resultant explosion was relatively small, compared to what he had done in the past.

He rolled on the ground before getting up again to reload. A tiny shake and the shells were eased out of the chamber and Thaiberium used a quickloader to get all the rounds in at once before snapping the chamber back. He would then assume a Weaver Stance, waiting for his prey to run out into the open ground.

Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:55 am

"Hehe this gonna end well... for us they get hurt and we watch." says Blues

"DAMN IT REAVER!"

Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:05 pm

"Dammit!" Kyzak exclaimed, peeking over the rock, his own car driving towards the rock with great speed. The keys! How stupid could I be?! He thought angrily, awaiting the explosion. It came swift and sound, parts flying everywhere in a superb explosion of heat and red. After the explosion had died down, Kyzak noticed a cut on his left arm; A piece of glass firmly stuck in it. He dropped his weapon in pain, lifting his right arm to the shard, taking it firmly in his grasp, yanking the shard out, a great pain flowing through his body.

His eyes filled with rage, he stood up, still disarmed. from a hidden sheathe on his left side he drew a longsword; Aptly named, the slab of silver 1.5 feet long. With a newfound energy rushing through him, he ran at his opponent, the long sword kept firmly behind him, as if waiting for the right moment for a fatal slice.

Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:05 am
Legendary Ghost

DH_Ninja wrote:
"Lost in thought...." He repeated to himself upon hearing a certain sadness in her voice. "Something bothering you?"
"

Just the Reality of life is all" She'd reply simply and no more, trying to change the subject. "It's starting to heat up." she'd say with a more casual tone, eyes now stalwart on the battle before them.

Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:43 am
 [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next