The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 4:45 pm

[ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Sonic X (2003-2006) Future in 2019 or 2020. 

I love :sonic: X, and since the series is now 13 years old, I want to know how you like or dislike the series, rate it, and what would the future for the series.

#Screw4KidsTv

#S4ofSonicXconfirmed (just joking)

#SonicXtheMoviein2019/2020confirmed (again, just joking)

#GotttaGoFast. :sonic:

Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:26 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2, Roblox, Kirby Star Allies, Sonic Mania Plus, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokemon Emerald, Leauge Of Legends
Waifu: Rera (SSVI)
I loved Sonic X. I want it to have a fourth season which has to take place during the events of Sonic Heroes AND Shadow The Hedgehog.

YouTube Video:

Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:35 pm

PsychoSSF2 wrote:
I loved Sonic X. I want it to have a fourth season which has to take place during the events of Sonic Heroes AND Shadow The Hedgehog.

I want S4 to have a new villain, either Mephiles, Erazor Dijin, Dark Gaia, Dark Queen, Time Eater, the Deadly Six, or Infinite.

Plus I want TMS Entertainment and Toei and Funimation to give us new concepts, designs, animation, etc.

Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:39 pm

sonic x was not very popular in japan and will therefore probably never be continued

they'll just stick to western cartoons like sonic boom

and that awful sounding movie they're making

Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:19 pm

MGN Username: Sonario
Currently Playing: games probably
Waifu: Speedwagon
the leader of the bunch wrote:
sonic x was not very popular in japan and will therefore probably never be continued

Well the movie should be worth watching with Jim Carrey 06 Eggman in it. Kinda like Raul Julia Bison in the Street Fighter movie. Here's hoping we get to hear quotes like "GET A LOAD OF THIS", "NO WAY I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS" "YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY THE MORE THE MERRIER", "I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG" and "SNOOPING AS USUAL I SEE" in the movie.

Flash Card: show

My thanks to Utah P. Teasdale (Harr) for the amazing Flash Card.

Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:49 am

But again, I still don't know why Japanese Sonic fans gave up on their speedy city Saint, like what got them to not like Sonic anymore, I mean look at Dragon Ball and Goku, they never gave up on him.

Plus, it should continue, Sega, Sonic Team, and TMS Entertainment (the company who owned and created Sonic X) would have to work with Toei Animation and Funimation to fix the series,and then give it a anime film.

Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:39 pm

Sonario wrote:

Well the movie should be worth watching with Jim Carrey 06 Eggman in it. Kinda like Raul Julia Bison in the Street Fighter movie. Here's hoping we get to hear quotes like "GET A LOAD OF THIS", "NO WAY I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS" "YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY THE MORE THE MERRIER", "I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG" and "SNOOPING AS USUAL I SEE" in the movie.

I still hope the movie won't be bad as Dragon Ball Evolution, cause that was the epitome of worst live action anime film.

Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:45 pm

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
Young-Jah wrote:
Sonario wrote:

I still hope the movie won't be bad as Dragon Ball Evolution, cause that was the epitome of worst live action anime film.

Death Note live action would like to have a word with you

Actually no scratch that, Death Note was so bad it was hilarious

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:44 pm

Do you mean the netflix one

The Japanese films were actually alright and make it even more confusing that the netflix one was made

I get people not liking anime but did anyone really refuse to watch death note because the main character wasn't a white dude lol

Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:18 pm

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
Of course I mean the Netflix one lol

Ladder decapitations for days

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:49 pm

☻Danny☻ wrote:
Of course I mean the Netflix one lol

Ladder decapitations for days

Yeah, I didn't want to see the death note live action movie, I avoid watching it on Netflix.

I also wish Sonic X was on VRV.

Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:23 pm
Site Moderator

they missed out immensely by not bringing back steve urkel as the voice actor of sonic the hedgehog

Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:35 pm

esper wrote:
they missed out immensely by not bringing back steve urkel as the voice actor of sonic the hedgehog

Or Ryan Drummond, since he's still tick off at Sega for replacing him with the 4Kids cast, especially Jason Griffith, but I still love Griffith, I still think Griffith is better than Sean Schennel (the current voice actor of Goku).

Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:02 pm

MGN Username: Sonario
Currently Playing: games probably
Waifu: Speedwagon
esper wrote:

He'd make an amazing Classic Sonic if he spoke but I'm betting they're going with a Modern or Boom design considering it's going to be a Buddy Cop style movie. Roger, Jason or Ryan might've been better for that but let's see how the newbie does.

Flash Card: show

My thanks to Utah P. Teasdale (Harr) for the amazing Flash Card.

Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:42 am

Waifu: I'm married
Bothered by this discussion of sonic VAs and the number of sonic VAs one can possibly memorize by name

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:14 am
YIM WWW
 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next