The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 12:10 am

[ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Daisy for Super Smash Flash 2??!?! 

MGN Username: metateen
Currently Playing: Phantasy Star IV
Something tells me you like daisy, can't put my finger on it.

Like gosh wowwy!

ezlybored wrote:
let the man be

Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:19 pm

MGN Username: TheBlue10
Currently Playing: Life.
Waifu: I have a husbando.
realmemoryman3 wrote:
Now she has 220 votes in the poll! Thank you all!

The pool isn't official and it doesn't matter which character will win it because that character won't make it into SSF2, unless that character was already planned(But surely it won't be Daisy.)

Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:41 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: CSWooly
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, SSF2, SSB4, League of Legends.
TheBlue10 wrote:
realmemoryman3 wrote:

The pool isn't official and it doesn't matter which character will win it because that character won't make it into SSF2, unless that character was already planned(But surely it won't be Daisy.)

Probably true. Remember this poll has both Sans, Frisk, and Papyrus from Undertale, who haven't got a hope in hell.

Click to expand thumbnail

SSF2 Backroom Character Analyst and Labber

Mains: :lucario: :simon:

Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:55 pm

Oh, wow, I was thinking the exact same thing!
Amazing. Simply amazing.

Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:33 pm

TheBlue10 wrote:
realmemoryman3 wrote:

Seriously? Pre-planned characters just like the official games?

I almost want to work on Daisy by myself.

Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:46 am

MGN Username: blackking1700
realmemoryman3 wrote:
I almost want to work on Daisy by myself.

Then do it, because that "moveset" you showed us just sounded like a floatless Brawl Peach with different attributes and basic combo, or simply put, A CLONE. You couldn't even come up with a "unique and diverse" moveset. No mention of the crystal powers you always claim she has, and some of the more unique things(the piranha plant) don't even make sense, Peach is Princess Toadstool, so she commands toads, Daisy isn't Princess Maneating Plant, it makes absolutely no sense to have her flip something that should (and has tried) try to eat her under her dress(inappropriate jokes aside!)

And just to let you know the pre-planned roster was done because the Devs didn't want to have to deal with guys like you.

This topic should be locked, it's basically a request topic.

Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:18 am

Currently Playing: 3ds
lol why so angry?
to realmemoryman, its not easy to create a character. it would be take months to make the sprites, code, etc etc for daisy
saying that "you really want to make daisy yourself" doesnt really mean anything unless you actually do it

Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:34 am

Awesome12 wrote:
lol why so angry?

Nah, I'm not angry I actually found a lot of humour in what he posted, he basically disproved everything he's been telling us when he couldnt even come up with a concept that was different from Peach. All this time trying to convince us that she's "different" and he can't even come up with anything unique. Not trying to bash him or anything, but the irony is strong with this one.

Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:50 am

That was only the tip of the iceberg son.

If I was in charge of Smash Bros, Daisy would be like this...

PRINCESS DAISY!

The spunky princess of Sarasaland finally makes her Smash debut, after years of waiting and Peach colour swap disguises! To stand out from the pack, Daisy decides to don her many outfits she somehow left on her wardrobe throughout the years.

The Basics.

Amount of Jumps: 2
Can Wall Jump?: Yes
Can Crawl?: No

Special Moves

Side B: Flower Shot: Daisy takes out her custom baseball bat, and proceeds to hit a ball (a physical) at high speed. The strength and speed of the ball will depend on how long the move is charged for, and has a hit-box at close range, which deals more damage at the tip of the bat. At mid to max charge, it has a small chance to inflict a Flower effect on the enemy, dealing damage over time.

Down B: Crystal Smash: Similar to how it worked in Mario Strikers, the Crystal Smash surrounds the ground beneath Daisy with sharp crystals that knock the opponent backwards. Like the Side B, this move can be charged, and the max charge can pin any opponents coming in close range.

Neutral B: Piranha Plant: Daisy pulls a Piranha Plant from beneath her dress, acting as a command grab. This move can also be charged to deliver a more devastating bite. (Daisy's about flowers, and her costume in Bayonetta has an exclusive Piranha Plant tattoo)

Up B: Flower Glider: Daisy's recovery move has a twist. It deals no damage, but if you hold the button during the recovery, there is a windbox that can blow your opponents back.

Smashes:

Up Smash: Daisy does a handstand and kicks the opponent upward!

Side Smash: Daisy gets a large driving golf club, and with a clanging sound, it whacks the opponent sky high!

Down Smash: Daisy does the splits. Nothing fancy here, just thought it would suit her athletic thing.

BONUS ALT COLOURS: Taken from another site, this guy absolutely nails it!

Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:04 pm

Currently Playing: 3ds
great job, now just sprite it and your all set

Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:27 pm

See, this is what I was looking for the first time, a well written planned out moveset. However I still don't like the idea of having her pull out a plant that continually tries to eat her from under her dress. If you wanted to implement her flower power into her moveset, maybe have her use flowers that are commonly used in game, like the fire or ice flowers. It could work like MM Nspec or PacMans Nspec in which she has the option to switch between different flower powerups or flips between them then fires. Other than that, this was interesting. It still however doesn't change the fact about the pre-planned roster.

Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:05 pm

Waifu: zero suit wario
how come this and this topics managed to get locked and not this one yet?
Is speculating about Daisy worthy of its own thread? Because to me this topic follows the exact same pattern as those two.

Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:31 pm

Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
Kirb-Star wrote:
how come this and this topics managed to get locked and not this one yet?
Is speculating about Daisy worthy of its own thread? Because to me this topic follows the exact same pattern as those two.

I have been trying to report this to the Devs, but they have not listened to me. Have you tried reporting this to them. Kirb-Star?

Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:54 pm

Waifu: zero suit wario
Yup. I was told he wasn't getting warned because he wasn't breaking any rules and was just failing at socialization.
This has gotten to ridiculous levels, I've tried to ignore him, but hee justs keeps pestering the whole section to the point it's impossible to feel comfortable in there.

Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:50 pm

blackking1700 wrote:
See, this is what I was looking for the first time, a well written planned out moveset. However I still don't like the idea of having her pull out a plant that continually tries to eat her from under her dress. If you wanted to implement her flower power into her moveset, maybe have her use flowers that are commonly used in game, like the fire or ice flowers. It could work like MM Nspec or PacMans Nspec in which she has the option to switch between different flower powerups or flips between them then fires. Other than that, this was interesting. It still however doesn't change the fact about the pre-planned roster.

Under her dress?!?!?! That was a mistake!

Anyways, forget about canon, there's a Potted Pirahna Plant powerup in the recent Mario games and Mario Kart 8 that she can use!

Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:33 am
 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next