The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:40 pm

[ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Me vs. You 

Location: Realizing that I should be doing homework right now
NintendoJava wrote:
[[Jealous of what? The fact that he has atleast some idea of how to RP?]]

OOC: No, jealous of the fact that his RP's keep going... mine pretty much crashed...

NintendoJava wrote:
LittleBigPlanetFan wrote:
Ok,LETS STOP TALKING ABOUT SPRITES!

That would be redundant. As this is the "Sprite Workshop".

Save the dragons... please? And btw, just because they are not eggs does not mean they will automatically survive. They have to mature to survive. Thus, please click?

Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:43 pm

Luna landed with little sound. What she had first thought was a human vaguely resembled it. His long thick hair fluttered in the breeze. His eyes told Luna that something was wrong. She was right. He yelled out some kind of battle cry and charged at her. As a reflex she yelled out a defensive spell and twirled her staff elegantly. "Aquos Shieldo!"

Children - Geno

Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:48 pm

Da Angry Beavers wrote:
Luna landed with little sound. What she had first thought was a human vaguely resembled it. His long thick hair fluttered in the breeze. His eyes told Luna that something was wrong. She was right. He yelled out some kind of battle cry and charged at her. As a reflex she yelled out a defensive spell and twirled her staff elegantly. "Aquos Shieldo!"

OOC: What does that do? Create some sort of water shieldo? And BTW it would be "Undo Contego". Anyways...
Martof went flying forwards as a medium-sized stream of water smashed into him from behind and formed a sort of protective barrier around the girl. Getting to his feet, he noticed two things: his bat'leth, dk'tahg, and kut'luch were completely dry, despite the rest of him being soaked, and the girl had a curious/frightened look in her eyes. This was what stopped him short-she seemed so innocent and scared to him.
"Hello, I'm sorry we got off to a bad start. You, um, surprised me. My name is Mafftof. What's yours?"

NintendoJava wrote:

Save the dragons... please? And btw, just because they are not eggs does not mean they will automatically survive. They have to mature to survive. Thus, please click?

Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:22 pm

Very good ^^ You guessed correctly what the spell does. Whats with the Undo Contego??? What does it mean??? Anyways...

"Sakjdhkaufidu Luna (<- foreign language) Aksjdhikagfiayghxcx aisygdhxabciaygsflai. Akjsdf akhsgf ikasyriertgja. Kasygdihfbcua?"
She seemed shocked that the "human" had some form of communication. Luna sensed that there was no immediate danger and folded her wings loosely. She approached the "human" and held out her hand...

Children - Geno

Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:12 am

Helen awoke with a startle. Judging from what she could see of the sun through the thick trees she guess that it was to early for her to get up. But because of the loud cry she did so anyway, holding her broom like it might help if she was ambushed.

Helen walked through the forest away from the commotion, but her lack of direction sense on the ground soon got her turned around. She came across her own camp, and because she had just woke, was startled by it. So she ran away from what she though must have been the campsite of the creature that made the strange call right smack into a winged girl, that was apparently the one being attacked by the creature who made the strange call.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:35 am

OOC: @ Da Angry Beavers: Undo Contego means Water Shield in Latin.
Mafftof noticed the girl seemed to not understand him. Then he remembered he was talking in Klingon. Shaking her hand, he tried again in Human, or the English dialect of it.
"Hello, we seem to get off to bad start. I sorry for attacking you; you startle me. It is the way of our kind. My name is Mafftof. And yours? Also, sorry for bad pronunciation. Human English is not best language."
Then a rather small, flurried-looking female ran smack into the one that he had been talking to, knocking her to the ground. Seeing the newcomer's upraised broom, his instincts took over and he crouched before the girl that had been knocked to the ground, bat'leth at the ready.

NintendoJava wrote:

Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:33 pm

Oh I see. But I don't know any latin so yeah...

The bubble that surrounded Luna disappeared to puddles at her feet. The "human" had tried again to speak and Luna responeded, "MynameisLunaandEnglishisnotmybestlanguageeither". She spoke ridicuously quickly. Luna fell forward as a large object struck her from behind. She landed with a thud and cried out in alarm then stared angrily at Mafftof. She had thought that he had been distracting her so he could get a better shot. He walked over and Luna unfolded her wings which covered her entirely, shielding her from what she thought was Mafftof's attack..

Children - Geno

Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:08 pm

Mafftof heard the rush of air as as the girl, whose name was apparently Luna, folded her wings around herself. Turning around, he realized she thought he was going to attack her. Attempting to reassure her, he said,
"That was not me. One with a broom hit you. I am trying to help you."
Unfortunately for him, his back was turned to the "one with a broom"...

NintendoJava wrote:

Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:17 pm

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
Am I too late? ;_;

If not,
Name: Kevin Post.
Race: ...Magical Human? ;_;
Abilities: Can fly for short periods of time, 3-4 minutes continuosly. Very accurate on a bow.
Appearance: A young looking boy with messy black hair. He's about 5"2', wears a plain black T-shirt and an archery glove on his left hand. He wears tan short with 2 big pockets on each side. He's very light-skinned, you could call him pale. At times, normal length wings extend from his back, only when neccessary. Carry's a Light blue, crystal bow, Arrows, and 2 normal daggers. He has brown eyes.
Weapon: As I stated before, Bow and arrows, an sometimes daggers

Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:11 pm

Your not too late Kebin. As I had stated in my first post: Anyone can join ant anytime.

"One with broom?", she asked, puzzled since she had never seen a broom before. She unfolded her wings slightly to see the face of Mafftof. His facial expression seemed kind so she unfolded her wings fully so that they came to rest invisibly on her back. She stood up and scanned the area. She saw a disturbed path of leaves which was apparently where the "broom person" had come from.

Children - Geno

Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:44 pm

Da Angry Beavers wrote:
Your not too late Kebin. As I had stated in my first post: Anyone can join ant anytime.

"One with broom?", she asked, puzzled since she had never seen a broom before. She unfolded her wings slightly to see the face of Mafftof. His facial expression seemed kind so she unfolded her wings fully so that they came to rest invisibly on her back. She stood up and scanned the area. She saw a disturbed path of leaves which was apparently where the "broom person" had come from.

OOC: Werebob never attacked me :cry: ... I think...
The girl named Luna perceived his message and lowered her wings, behind her back. She did not seems to understand what he meant by "broom", however. He turned around to show her the attacker but did not see anyone; the only traces of the girl with a broom left was the trail of disturbed foliage from whence she had come. Turning around, he gestured to Luna puzzedly, but then..

NintendoJava wrote:

Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:04 am

That's true. He never did attack you..

Mafftof gestured to something behind Luna, he had a puzzled look on his face. She turned and saw...nothing. She turned back puzzled and stepped back in alarm as she saw a girl carrying a stick with lots of straw sticking out of one end. She had an odd look in her eye and Luna splashed through the puddles. She stopped very close to the edge of the stream. Luna unfolded her wings loosely and waited, readying herself for an attack...

Children - Geno

Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:55 am

Da Angry Beavers wrote:
That's true. He never did attack you..

Mafftof gestured to something behind Luna, he had a puzzled look on his face. She turned and saw...nothing. She turned back puzzled and stepped back in alarm as she saw a girl carrying a stick with lots of straw sticking out of one end. She had an odd look in her eye and Luna splashed through the puddles. She stopped very close to the edge of the stream. Luna unfolded her wings loosely and waited, readying herself for an attack...

The girl Luna seemed to perceive his puzzlement, and turned around to search the area. Mafftof also looked, but as the girl turned around again she gasped and stepped back, her wings at the ready. Miscomprehending her, he tried to reassure her he would not attack. Then he noticed she seemed to be staring at someone else. He turned around (OOC: man, people keep turning around and around and around :roll: )and saw the same girl that had seemingly attacked Luna perched precariously on tiptoe, extremely close to the stream. Mafftof's predator instinct sent him into a defensive crouch; there would be foul play here....

NintendoJava wrote:

Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:26 am

Mafftof started searching too. He crouched as he saw the girl. The girl stared at Luna and Luna stared back. The girl didn't seem to notice that behind her back Luna was twirling her staff and thinking of a spell. Water washed over the side of the bank of the river. It snaked through the grass, hidden by the shadows. It circled her and... WHOOSH! A vortex of water suddenly sprang up, seemingly from nowhere. The girl got knocked up but recovered enough so that she was hovering in the air by her broom. Luna was amazed that she could fly, seemingly unsupported, only sitting on a thin stick with straw coming out of it. Luna's wings were starting to get stiff, so she unfolded them and shook them. Luna flew up..

Children - Geno

Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:08 pm

Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
Name: Meikyou
Race: Shinigami
Abilities: Meikyou can use the basic abilities that a Shinigami can use (Ex: Flash Steps, Shallow Cut, Soul Burial.) as well as excellent Kido abilities. With his Zanpakuto Hozuki in Shikai, (Release Command: Command the Seas, Hozuki!) he can cut enemies using its crescent moon shaped blade. After being cut, their Energy becomes easily detectable, and Meikyou can tell when they are readying to use an ability, or readying to attack. Hozuki's Bankai, Suigagetsu Hozuki (Lit: Reflected Water Fang Moon) allows him to use Suigadan (Water Fang Bullet) to cause heavy damage, as well as pierce most barriers. Its second ability, Baku Suiga Ha (Explosive Water Fang Wave) allows him to fire a massive burst of water and Reiatsu at the cost of lowering the amount of time he can use Bankai for. He also knows up to Hado # 33 in Kido.
Backstory: Meikyou was only five when he was adopted from the streets of Rukongai (Hanging Dog) by an affluent family, and was trained to become a Shinigami one day. At age 10, that dream (strangely) came true. He is most likely the youngest Shinigami in Soul Society, and even though he is now 70 years old, his body has not aged a day since he was 10. However, because of his appearance, most of the other Shinigami won't take him seriously.
Appearance: Meikyou wears a black robe, common Shinigami attire. He also wears comfortable sandals, and a silver chain around his neck. In Bankai, his appearance changes, his suit turns white, and his chain turns black. His eyes are blue-green, and his hair is in a long braid which reaches his feet. His blade in its sealed state is a plain katana with a lot of scratches, in Shikai, it increases to about 5 feet in length, and becomes silver and grey. In Bankai, the blade shortens, and turns nearly a platinum color. It also has a stylized drawing of Tsukuyomi (the Japanese goddess of the Moon) on the sides.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:56 pm
 [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next