The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 3:43 am

[ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Top 10 Most Technical Players? 

MGN Username: ZekePrower
Currently Playing: With my fox dolls.
To clarify, You see a lot of sideb to fair, spindash to who cares what, random bouncing around, shorthops not being recognized, and throwing hitboxes out in the middle of nowhere. The hitboxes would still happen, just less often, but all those ather things are being cause by something about online not recognizing that I'm trying to input something else, or my controller itself not performing an input, either resulting in either a different attack, an attack in the wrong direction, or no attack at all.

We all deal with lag online, so it's not a john, just an observance that I have to deal with. If I was that insulted by it I wouldn't play online. MY controller issues are what they are, They are less apparent offline, but that's because I trust offline's smooth gameplay and thus I don't have to do movement's with my controller that are less likely to input, but will result in a more stable command. But when you buy a $15 controller from wal-mart, you get what you pay for. I'm still pleased with the product, but it is not a pristine product.

The reason I can't wield a keyboard is because of the way I move my fingers, I would need months of training to make that work. Otherwise, I'd have to come up with a completely new playstyle, which would be interesting, having two radically different playstyles depending on how I'm playing, then again, I play gamecube games with a PS3 controller...

Perhaps a better way of putting it is I'm not a basic player, but rather, I have to play more basic online. Perhaps that's true for all of us?

Rem is my main. Kinda looks like Tails doesn't she?

Tue May 19, 2015 7:29 pm

Currently Playing: All smash games, pokemon
I AM THE GOD OF THE TECH SKILL >:) (snickers while dying and eating a potato chip...)

*I hope you got the reference.

Mains:ImageImage :fox: ? :zelda:?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWPfLs ... BiEiGXBaQg

Tue May 19, 2015 11:48 pm

MGN Username: TAC3
Currently Playing: SSF2, League of Legends, Steam Games
if by "basic" you mean "more careful" then I can agree. online mode makes players play safer because outside factors limit or injure regular playing. offline mode has much less of this (or possibly none at all)

however, I've never agreed with your approach to playing the game in general lol
something doesn't sound right about how you explain the way you play, almost like I'm either missing something or something i trying to be covered up. I don't know.
altogether sounds faulty, but what do I know 8^]

Wed May 20, 2015 2:33 am

Waifu: Yume
TacThree wrote:
if by "basic" you mean "more careful" then I can agree. online mode makes players play safer because outside factors limit or injure regular playing. offline mode has much less of this (or possibly none at all)

however, I've never agreed with your approach to playing the game in general lol
something doesn't sound right about how you explain the way you play, almost like I'm either missing something or something i trying to be covered up. I don't know.

All in all I think he means he tries to reduce the risk factor from the inconsistent online issues, atleast that's what I got from it. He won an Online Tournament a bit ago, so i'm not going to ponder on how he plays the game, seems to be working.

Wed May 20, 2015 7:07 am

MGN Username: Kyoz
Currently Playing: SSF2, SSBB, ProjectM, SSB4
Talent Show wrote:
TacThree wrote:

All in all I think he means he tries to reduce the risk factor from the inconsistent online issues, atleast that's what I got from it. He won an Online Tournament a bit ago, so i'm not going to ponder on how he plays the game, seems to be working.

HEY, THAT'S MY WIFE.

Mains: :zerosuitsamus: :yoshi: :peach:

Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:40 pm

hmmm
this is only based on opinion though
1.ashurasenku :fox: spam king
2.name i dont remember :captainfalcon: havent seen him in a while though extreem pro alert, "he'll stomp the s*** out off you"
3.gabooXD/gaboosXD
4. javon :naruto: naruto pro i should be able t beat him though
5.$tarplayer :donkeykong: best guy with donkey kong so far but i can beat him with goku still gotta give him props
6.TJR thats me, not really being bias or any thing i jus think im good enough :naruto: ps 2nd best guy with naruto :naruto:
7.albertomario :goku: :goku: :goku: goku pro never beat him but i can without smash ball
8.9.10. they probly have skill but most of good players r jus spammers they do any thing cheeky to win

Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:47 pm

MGN Username: P12323
Currently Playing: Pokemon Showdown
TJR wrote:
hmmm
2.name i dont remember :captainfalcon: havent seen him in a while though extreem pro alert, "he'll stomp the s#%$& out off you"
3.gabooXD/gaboosXD
5.$tarplayer :donkeykong: best guy with donkey kong so far but i can beat him with goku still gotta give him props
6.TJR thats me, not really being bias or any thing i jus think im good enough :naruto: ps 2nd best guy with naruto :naruto:
7.albertomario :goku: :goku: :goku: goku pro never beat him but i can without smash ball
8.9.10. they probly have skill but most of good players r jus spammers they do any thing cheeky to win

That doesn't sound technical to me, just seems like a bunch of players who use spamming and gimmicks to win.

Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:49 pm

Currently Playing: All smash games, pokemon
Praeto Potato wrote:
TJR wrote:
hmmm
2.name i dont remember :captainfalcon: havent seen him in a while though extreem pro alert, "he'll stomp the s#%$& out off you"
3.gabooXD/gaboosXD

That doesn't sound technical to me, just seems like a bunch of players who use spamming and gimmicks to win.

i must find this narb and destroy him >:)

Mains:ImageImage :fox: ? :zelda:?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWPfLs ... BiEiGXBaQg

Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:10 pm

yo its just an opinion man go easy on me
mains since thats the thing i guess: :naruto: :ichigo: :goku:
sometimes :captainfalcon: :marth:
haters gonna hate
ps: i cant play(and put u to shame) cause i have a bad bug, maybe in beta when ever that comes out

Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:34 am
BR Member

MGN Username: CSWooly
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, SSF2, SSB4, League of Legends.
TJR wrote:
/snip

Aww, how cute. It's a newbie.

Listen, can I ask you what you think technical means? And have you ever played competitive smash?

Click to expand thumbnail

SSF2 Backroom Character Analyst and Labber

Mains: :lucario: :simon:

Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:07 pm

Mr. Bonejangles wrote:
TJR wrote:
/snip

Listen, can I ask you what you think technical means? And have you ever played competitive smash?

:ko: yes i have played competitive before a lot too and im not new i just said that cause i just wanted to comment so plz go easy on me

Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:27 pm

Mr. Bonejangles wrote:
TJR wrote:
/snip

Lmao you dick :xd:

Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:00 pm

MGN Username: P12323
Currently Playing: Pokemon Showdown
CSWooly don't be a dick.
XD

Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:18 am

MGN Username: ShadowAssasin2600
TJR wrote:
hmmm
2.name i dont remember :captainfalcon: havent seen him in a while though extreem pro alert, "he'll stomp the s*** out off you"
3.gabooXD/gaboosXD

Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:39 pm

MGN Username: ohgosick
Currently Playing: Anything not called 'Undertale'.
Waifu: ur mum lmao
SICK MEME LMAO XDDD

The Americans came in and burned my village with their flaming uppercuts,
killing our water buffalo and leaving this scar on my chest...

Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:41 pm
 [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next