The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 1:22 pm

Forum rules

DO NOT POST YOUR OWN UNFINISHED GAMES YOU'VE CREATED HERE!

To post about your own projects go here: viewforum.php?f=41

[ 2471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 165  Next
Super Mario Bros. 

Waifu: I'm married
spader555 wrote:

Orgasm Overdose wrote:
Kyuubit wrote:
spader555 wrote:
SMG2 is nothing new. Thats all

Stop trolling and get out.

Spader's a moron, not a troll.

Its nice to see idiots like you who don't understand the posts they quote. Do me a favor and listen to kyuubit. I did troll a little
Anybody who calls himself a troll is a f*** idiot. But don't worry, you were a f*** idiot already, so you didn't lose much.

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:13 pm
YIM WWW

Orgasm Overdose wrote:
spader555 wrote:

Orgasm Overdose wrote:
Kyuubit wrote:
spader555 wrote:

Its nice to see idiots like you who don't understand the posts they quote. Do me a favor and listen to kyuubit. I did troll a little
Anybody who calls himself a troll is a f#%$& idiot. But don't worry, you were a f#%$& idiot already, so you didn't lose much.

Gee. Why don't you flame this topic a little more?
You should have shut up after my last post. You like to pick fights don't ya? I will get back on topic but you better do or you can have a confront with blue mage or any of the other mods. Thats how rude i can be. Now get back on topic please

Quote:
Spader, you're an idiot. The maker himself said that the galaxies would be 99% new or something like that. New bosses, probably new items other than the drill, and as I said earlier new galaxies (galaxiess are pretty much what MAKE the game in the case of SMG), and a new style of gameplay (Yoshi) are going to make this game very, very new. Sure it has the same gimmick (gravity), but that's what made SMG such a success-why change it? Change is what made Sonic suck, and I don't want that happening to the game of the year 2007, also known as second best game of all time (first being OoT).

First of all, the drill is pretty much the pipe that allows you to get inside the planets. I don't see the specialty except every planet will have two worlds instead of one. Second, i don't really care about the galaxies. All i care about is the psychics. At least we have at least have a good mario game for the wii. Before then, we had crap until Mario 64 took the lead. Third, Yoshi is only the reason im buying this game. I haven't seen that munching dinosaur until the mario tennis wii game, which was epic. Fourth, you have no reason to call sonic s*** because you have never played the game or the fact your a clumsy nintendo fan so shut up about sonic. Im not a fanboy of the blue hedgehog but it ticks me off a little when some people argue on a game they never played (yes i did it a couple of times).

Also Oot is not the best game of all time and mario isn't the second best. Like kyuubit said, theres no best game of all time. Are you some kind of nintendo fan because you sure act like one.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:36 pm

Byllant wrote:
Cup of Joe wrote:
the only good thing SMG2 is going to be adding (as far as I know, of course) is Yoshi. Not much of new news, though.

The Drill looks cool, and I know there are going to be new things on this game.

BTW, I finally added the 2nd trailer, check the first page, and be sure to vote on the new poll. Iggy Koppa result to be the most popular Koopaling along Roy Koopa, according the last poll.

Oh yeah, drill. I haven't seen the trailers in a long time.

Way to be hypocritical, Spader. And how do you know Panda's never played a Sonic game?
Also one more word about 'stop flaming' and I will rip your arms off. :\

Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:50 pm

Cup of Joe wrote:
Byllant wrote:
Cup of Joe wrote:
the only good thing SMG2 is going to be adding (as far as I know, of course) is Yoshi. Not much of new news, though.

The Drill looks cool, and I know there are going to be new things on this game.

BTW, I finally added the 2nd trailer, check the first page, and be sure to vote on the new poll. Iggy Koppa result to be the most popular Koopaling along Roy Koopa, according the last poll.

Oh yeah, drill. I haven't seen the trailers in a long time.

Way to be hypocritical, Spader. And how do you know Panda's never played a Sonic game?
Also one more word about 'stop flaming' and I will rip your arms off. :\

:hmph:
You can just tell me to shut up or prove me wrong like all the members on these forums but you can't shut up and take things overboard can't you? Seriously Joe, You can just tell me to shut or prove me wrong

Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:54 pm

Ok
shut up

(Overboard?)

Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:55 pm

spader555 wrote:

Quote:
Spader, you're an idiot. The maker himself said that the galaxies would be 99% new or something like that. New bosses, probably new items other than the drill, and as I said earlier new galaxies (galaxiess are pretty much what MAKE the game in the case of SMG), and a new style of gameplay (Yoshi) are going to make this game very, very new. Sure it has the same gimmick (gravity), but that's what made SMG such a success-why change it? Change is what made Sonic suck, and I don't want that happening to the game of the year 2007, also known as second best game of all time (first being OoT).

First of all, the drill is pretty much the pipe that allows you to get inside the planets. I don't see the specialty except every planet will have two worlds instead of one. Second, i don't really care about the galaxies. All i care about is the psychics. At least we have at least have a good mario game for the wii. Before then, we had crap until Mario 64 took the lead. Third, Yoshi is only the reason im buying this game. I haven't seen that munching dinosaur until the mario tennis wii game, which was epic. Fourth, you have no reason to call sonic s#%$& because you have never played the game or the fact your a clumsy nintendo fan so shut up about sonic. Im not a fanboy of the blue hedgehog but it ticks me off a little when some people argue on a game they never played (yes i did it a couple of times).

Also Oot is not the best game of all time and mario isn't the second best. Like kyuubit said, theres no best game of all time. Are you some kind of nintendo fan because you sure act like one.

You. You need to stop thinking I'm a Nintendo fan. Just so happens I asked for a ps3 this Christmas. So maybe my family is fond of Nintendo platforms? Doesn't mean I haven't wanted to play the Kingdom Hearrts games for the last three years. Either way, I've hated all of the new Sonic games I've played and that's quite a few. And get this through your thick skull; a VERY, VERY large reason for SMG being so darn good is because of galaxy design. And all I mean by the whole is that some website listed it as such, plus it fits my opinion quite well. And as I said earlier; why would they change something so loved? And Eraser FTW.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:09 pm

WarPandaXI wrote:
spader555 wrote:

Quote:

First of all, the drill is pretty much the pipe that allows you to get inside the planets. I don't see the specialty except every planet will have two worlds instead of one. Second, i don't really care about the galaxies. All i care about is the psychics. At least we have at least have a good mario game for the wii. Before then, we had crap until Mario 64 took the lead. Third, Yoshi is only the reason im buying this game. I haven't seen that munching dinosaur until the mario tennis wii game, which was epic. Fourth, you have no reason to call sonic s#%$& because you have never played the game or the fact your a clumsy nintendo fan so shut up about sonic. Im not a fanboy of the blue hedgehog but it ticks me off a little when some people argue on a game they never played (yes i did it a couple of times).

You. You need to stop thinking I'm a Nintendo fan. Just so happens I asked for a ps3 this Christmas. So maybe my family is fond of Nintendo platforms? Doesn't mean I haven't wanted to play the Kingdom Hearrts games for the last three years. Either way, I've hated all of the new Sonic games I've played and that's quite a few. And get this through your thick skull; a VERY, VERY large reason for SMG being so darn good is because of galaxy design. And all I mean by the whole is that some website listed it as such, plus it fits my opinion quite well. And as I said earlier; why would they change something so loved? And Eraser FTW.

Oh shut up. You take stuff seriously overboard. The only you mentioned on this topic was the fact of the galaxy design. Other than that, you just made a useless post. And just because you asked for a PS3 this christmas does not mean you aren't a nintendo fan

Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:24 pm

Location: For the first 10 years of my life I thought I lived in America. I was wrong. :<
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 4 Heroes of Light
spader555 wrote:

You mean like now, over Super Mario Galaxy 2, which isn't even out yet. :facepalm: Shuddup and wait. Play the dang game and then if you don't like it you can complain. (Like every other gamer who thinks that their option is that of the ultimate guru.)

Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:30 pm

Waifu: I'm married
spader555 wrote:
Orgasm Overdose wrote:
spader555 wrote:

Orgasm Overdose wrote:
Kyuubit wrote:
spader555 wrote:

Anybody who calls himself a troll is a f#%$& idiot. But don't worry, you were a f#%$& idiot already, so you didn't lose much.

Gee. Why don't you flame this topic a little more?
You should have shut up after my last post. You like to pick fights don't ya? I will get back on topic but you better do or you can have a confront with blue mage or any of the other mods. Thats how rude i can be. Now get back on topic please

Quote:

First of all, the drill is pretty much the pipe that allows you to get inside the planets. I don't see the specialty except every planet will have two worlds instead of one. Second, i don't really care about the galaxies. All i care about is the psychics. At least we have at least have a good mario game for the wii. Before then, we had crap until Mario 64 took the lead. Third, Yoshi is only the reason im buying this game. I haven't seen that munching dinosaur until the mario tennis wii game, which was epic. Fourth, you have no reason to call sonic s*** because you have never played the game or the fact your a clumsy nintendo fan so shut up about sonic. Im not a fanboy of the blue hedgehog but it ticks me off a little when some people argue on a game they never played (yes i did it a couple of times).

Oh my f*** god. Why would you join a forum when you can't even form a coherent post, nevermind express your s*** opinion?

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:49 am
YIM WWW

The drill seems like a plain mario idea. Haven't we seen crazy ideas like these in a while?

Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:37 am

Thanks for not paying attention to Stump, who made a very good point. The drill is completely unique in the fact that it lets you go to the other side of the planet without the need of a pipe, and that it attacks enemies when you burst out of the ground. And like I've said twice; the physics are widely loved by the fans, so why would they get rid of something so loved?

Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:02 am

Currently Playing: Rage, TF2, and some other vidya I guess.
spader555 wrote:
The drill seems like a plain mario idea. Haven't we seen crazy ideas like these in a while?

Wait... So you're saying that the drill is a plain idea... Because its a crazy idea? What?

Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:43 am

Location: For the first 10 years of my life I thought I lived in America. I was wrong. :<
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 4 Heroes of Light
WarPandaXI wrote:
Thanks for not paying attention to Stump, who made a very good point. The drill is completely unique in the fact that it lets you go to the other side of the planet without the need of a pipe, and that it attacks enemies when you burst out of the ground. And like I've said twice; the physics are widely loved by the fans, so why would they get rid of something so loved?

Well, of course he wouldn't. I had a point he couldn't argue. So rather than admit that he is being a pain in the pants he is just going to pretend it doesn't exist.

Example:
spader555 wrote:
You can just tell me to shut up or prove me wrong like all the members on these forums but you can't shut up and take things overboard can't you? Seriously Joe, You can just tell me to shut or prove me wrong

Cup of Joe wrote:
Ok
shut up

(Overboard?)

Stump Lark wrote:
:facepalm: Shuddup and wait.

See, they nut doesn't actually take any posts into account. He just types. Like a Labrador barking at a bird on the other side of the window. There is no actual way to shut it up, you just gotta ignore it until it realises that nobody really gives a damn and runs out of things to complain about. (Which ever comes first.)

To put it shortly: Ignore Spader he is an idiot and our time is too precious to spend it on him.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:51 am

WarPandaXI wrote:

First of all, haven't some of us argued on games that were coming out?

The Frisky Flamingo wrote:
spader555 wrote:

Wait... So you're saying that the drill is a plain idea... Because its a crazy idea? What?

I got mixed up. Im saying its one of those fun old crazy mario ideas.

Stump Lark wrote:
WarPandaXI wrote:

Well, of course he wouldn't. I had a point he couldn't argue. So rather than admit that he is being a pain in the pants he is just going to pretend it doesn't exist.

Example:
spader555 wrote:

Cup of Joe wrote:
Ok
shut up

(Overboard?)

Stump Lark wrote:
:facepalm: Shuddup and wait.

See, they nut doesn't actually take any posts into account. He just types. Like a Labrador barking at a bird on the other side of the window. There is no actual way to shut it up, you just gotta ignore it until it realises that nobody really gives a damn and runs out of things to complain about. (Which ever comes first.)

To put it shortly: Ignore Spader he is an idiot and our time is too precious to spend it on him.

As much as you want me to shut up, this wasn't the best thing to do. There are mods that think we're starting a war and could warn or ban us.

Im truly sorry for everything i said. Your right. I need to check the game before i discuss about it. I only seen a little of the drill and yoshi gameplay

Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:08 pm

MGN Username: Byllant
Currently Playing: A lot of Nintendo games as if there's no end.
Surely, there will be some new amazing stuff. ;)

Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:51 am
 [ 2471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 165  Next