The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 4:36 pm

[ 8 posts ] 
Hunter X Hunter (2011 anime) 

It's absolute madness there's an active Naruto and Bleach topics but not one of Hunter X Hunter, so i made one for discuss the recent happenings of the anime, alot of stuff is happening on Chimera Ants arc right now, :P

Episode 118 was neat, at least more dialogue than narrator talk, the Ikalgo parts takes uses much screen time, but at the end Killua definetly steals the show with that Narukami.

I really can't wait for next week episode, we will finally see Kanmuru/Godspeed in action!!!

Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:38 pm

MGN Username: NessSuccess
Currently Playing: Smash Bros
I'm gonna repost what I wrote in the what anime are you watching topic:

[NU] wrote:
Just watched the past few episodes of Hunter X Hunter. I really haven't enjoyed it since the chimera ant arc began. I'm just waiting for it to get good again. The last few episodes have been especially bad. What is with the constant narrating? All the characters in this arc are so stupid, I don't care about animal-humans and cat girls. The only character's I care about are Gon and Killua, and it's literally gone episodes without them, the main characters, making an appearance.

Where Is Kurapika and Leorio, i'm far more interested in seeing what they've been upto.

I'm on episode 118, so I haven't watched it yet. Even if it was good, the majority of this arc is terrible. There is a good episode every once in a while, and during the s*** episodes there's usually at least 1 cool moment. But compared to the rest of the series, this arc is garbage.

3DS FC: 1633-4280-9596
NNID: Ness_Success

Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:54 pm
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: Tekken Tag tournament 2
-bump- the hunter x hunter topic deserves way more posts i never thought that this anime could be so dark at times Chimera ant arc

who is your Fav char ?

mine would be this Manly Beast

Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:25 pm

msnwashington2 wrote:
-bump- the hunter x hunter topic deserves way more posts i never thought that this anime could be so dark at times Chimera ant arc

who is your Fav char ?

[ Image ]

I actually just caught up, the chimera ant arc has gotten better, but it's still the worst arc.

The fight against Netero was f*** awesome though.

If I see one more gay scene with Pouf freaking out over Meruem i'm gonna stop watching.

That guy (forget his name) was awesome, but Kurapika out-cooled him in their fight. That fight made Kurapika one of my favorites...

My favorite is probably Killua though.

Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:10 am
YIM WWW

[NU] wrote:
msnwashington2 wrote:

who is your Fav char ?

[ Image ]

I actually just caught up, the chimera ant arc has gotten better, but it's still the worst arc.

The fight against Netero was f#%$& awesome though.

If I see one more gay scene with Pouf freaking out over Meruem i'm gonna stop watching.

That guy (forget his name) was awesome, but Kurapika out-cooled him in their fight. That fight made Kurapika one of my favorites...

Yeah i know i hate it when Pouf go's all Berserk Fangirl

but you should just endure the pain haha.

also his name was Uvogin even though Kurapika killed him

atleast he died with honor not snitching out his fellow spiders

but Respect for Kurapika every man who's on a path for Vengeance has my blessing

and yeah netero vs Meruem was epic also did you see the
transformation of Gon if that's just a preview what's going to happen in the future i'm sold

Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:14 am

msnwashington2 wrote:
[NU] wrote:
msnwashington2 wrote:

who is your Fav char ?

[ Image ]

but Respect for Kurapika every man who's on a path for Vengeance has my blessing

transformation of Gon if that's just a preview what's going to happen in the future i'm sold

I did, and I was so thrown off by it! I guess it's pretty awesome haha it's very strange, but i'll bite.

Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:49 am
YIM WWW

[NU] wrote:
msnwashington2 wrote:
[NU] wrote:
msnwashington2 wrote:

who is your Fav char ?

[ Image ]

I did, and I was so thrown off by it! I guess it's pretty awesome haha it's very strange, but i'll bite.

seeing that form of Gon makes me want to see a Timeskip but Gon looked awkward as hell in those tight clothes XD

Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:20 am

When the credits rolled signifying the end of the chimera ant arc, I cried tears of joy. Not only because that arc was finally f*** over, but the end was actually pretty sad/beautiful. But mainly because that piece of s*** arc was over.

And the new arc is IMMEDIATELY 10x better, holy s*** Ging!

Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:51 pm
YIM WWW
 [ 8 posts ]