The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 12:20 pm

[ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 48  Next
Phoenix Remedy 

"Well sure I'll take the counter."Koshindo walked behind the counter and waited patiently.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:18 pm

OOC:so am I in the story or not is still the question and, I said that he is a local resident I never said he lived there his whole life.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:27 pm

Waifu: You!
OOC: No. Get better grammar.

Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:42 am

OOC: I trust your intuition THoT, so yeah. Commander, try the academy first.

BIC: One of the theives had a dagger slightly larger than normal, and tried to stab Culceleb in the back, while another simply ran away for seemingly no reason. He did this because he saw two men walking across the street, and they both had Phoenix Remedy badges. One was rather large, and had a full beard/mustache combo, while the other was smaller, probably younger, and had short brown hair that wasn't the slightest bit messy.

------------------------------------------------------

One shop around Narn stood out most of all- it was huge, and titled "Robert's steam-powered weapons and armor". It was evident that many people not from Steamport thought that steam-powered weapons would be intresting to look at, as many people could be seen cramming in and storming out.

------------------------------------------------------

Simon looked at Kazu. "Huh? Why would I run away? If anything, I'd better help that guy..." He said, as he almost disapeared he went so fast, and "reapeared" next to Corbin. Launching a high-powered kick at said assassin's stomach, as he was pinning the authority to the ground. While he did this he said; "Also... YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION!", Apparently still wondering if this man had any food.

Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:01 am

Waifu: You!
Culceleb, with years of Remedy and Elvish war training, tried to dodge every blow of the offender. Although when doing a kickflip, he dropped his dagger and it 'rolled' all they way down the street, in the direction of the two Remedy men. Culceleb did not notice they were Remedy, and called out "Can I have my dagger back, chaps?"

--------
OOC: Stop calling him Narn, makes it sound like Narnia.

Nran glanced at the surrounding shops and stalls. The hugest one of all, screamed out to Nran like a jewel in a stone. He walked inside of the store.

Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:09 am

OOC: Bah, sorry, I mix up names sometimes. I was calling Koshindo Koshidno for awhile.

BIC: The smaller man picked up the dagger, and with a call of "Sure." he threw it into the wall next to Culceleb, then jumped into the air and threw a large supply of small throwing knives small enough that one would barely even feel them, into the mass of theives.

----------------------------------------------------

It was even MORE crowded inside the store, but people were all going into different directions, so the farther one went into the crowd, the less crowded it would seem. There were several "mini stores" spread throughout the shop, for example one would say "short ranged weapons" while another would simply say "sheilds". More than a few people in the crowd were pickpockets, so one would have to watch his/her wallet here.

Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:43 am

Currently Playing: SSF2
OOC: You forgot me.

Click to expand thumbnail

Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:44 am

OOC: No, I just don't feel like making anything happen to you. You CAN do that stuff yourself, y'know.

Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:44 pm

OOC: I can't just automatically state I'm in the Remedy...

BIC: As Zander saw his opponent being chased, he had pity on him, so he decided that he finally tell the authorities the truth, and leave the other man unharmed. Zander approached the police, told his story, and prepared for his punishment. However, he hid his sword out of sight.

Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:52 pm

"...YOU USED MAGIC?! YOU COULD"VE KILLED US ALL!" Said one of the "cops" [as in, cops weren't really made yet]. But before any of them could take out their weapons, Peter flashed his Phoenix Remedy badge, and they all frustratedly left. "You're all right, kid. Although I'm not sure you could join the Remedy yet, you could always help Bome and Ray on their mission..." Peter said, apparently unshook by the fact that he had just been upstaged by a "kid".

Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:01 pm

"Who are Bome and Ray?" Zander asked. He stood quite confused, in awe of the change of attitude from the strange man. "What must I do to join the Remedy? I'm fast, good with swords, you name it." He wondered what was so wrong with mystical powers, and why the police left when the man flashed his badge, which looked identical to the one on the docked ship.

Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:05 pm

"Ray? Ray should be on his way to Radesport right now, and Bome is on the ship. Ray is a human Cleric, and Bome... I'm not really sure what to consider him." Said Peter, holding his chin in thought. "They're off to save some kingdom, if I recall correctly." He continued, and at the same time finished.

Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:25 pm

Zander stood confused, somewhat angered about having one of his questions not answered. "As I said before, how do I get in the Remedy?"
He tried to stay very calm, not wanting to unleash his full power on this man.

Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:29 pm

"Oh, yeah, that." He said, still deep in thought. "Well, you would need to take a series of tests in the main building, which is on Phoenix Isle." Peter finished, now looking at the sky, but then he realized something. "Wait... WHERE'S SIMON?!" He said, turning to the ship, and no longer seeing Simon on the edge of it [he didn't see a turkey leg either].

Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:47 pm

"Thanks!" Zander dashed off, heading towards the main building.
When he got there, a sign said "Test Room: 3rd Floor." Zander decided to run up the stairs and get his heart pumping. He finally found the test room, although there was nobody in it. He sat on one of the couches in the room, and waited until somebody entered the room... He hoped that there would be some endurance and skill tests, as he dislikes written ones.

Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:40 pm
 [ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 48  Next