The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 5:37 pm

[ 654 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 44  Next
► ░▒▓█★- ̗̀Ⓝintendo95's Ⓢprite/Ⓟixel Ⓖallery ̖́-★█▓▒░™ 

I'am bored...
Make stages 17%  17%  [ 50 ]
Make custom stages 13%  13%  [ 38 ]
Make characters 18%  18%  [ 52 ]
Make custom characters 10%  10%  [ 30 ]
Take request 10%  10%  [ 30 ]
Take request and make custom 8%  8%  [ 24 ]
Make objects 5%  5%  [ 15 ]
Make custom objects 5%  5%  [ 14 ]
Make sprite art 6%  6%  [ 17 ]
Make custom sprite art 7%  7%  [ 20 ]
Total votes : 290

► ░▒▓█★- ̗̀Ⓝintendo95's Ⓢprite/Ⓟixel Ⓖallery ̖́-★█▓▒░™ 

Currently Playing: 3ds
okay, I see its done
It looks pretty cool, but his nails on his right foot look kinda weird

Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:37 am
hey, can you upload it to http://www.postimage.org

Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:47 am

Location: Nintendo World ██████████████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████
MGN Username: ★★★★★Nintendo95★★★★★
Currently Playing: ░░█░█████████░█░░ █░░█▒░░░░░░░▒█░░█ ░██▒░░░░░░░░░▒██░ ░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░░ ░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░░ ░░█░█▓░░░░░▓█░█░░ ░█░░██░░░░░██░░█░ ░█▓░░░░▒█▒░░░░▓█░ ░█▓▓░░░░░░░░░▓▓█░ ░█▓▓░█░░█░░█░▓▓█░ ░█▓▓▒▒██▒██▒▒▓▓█░ ░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░ ░░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░ ░░░░██▒▒▒▒▒██░░░░
Clubby the bear wrote:
hey, can you upload it to http://www.postimage.org

I used http://www.neuropod.net/imagehost/
Now it looks better.

competitive ssf2 ruined ssf2..

Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:47 pm
Bowser's bottom lip is too dark, the thing connecting the spikes to the shell are too bright, and the outlines need to be improved.
Better then the sonic sprite, but it can be improved.

Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:59 pm

Location: Nintendo World ██████████████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████
Currently Playing: ░░█░█████████░█░░ █░░█▒░░░░░░░▒█░░█ ░██▒░░░░░░░░░▒██░ ░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░░ ░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░░ ░░█░█▓░░░░░▓█░█░░ ░█░░██░░░░░██░░█░ ░█▓░░░░▒█▒░░░░▓█░ ░█▓▓░░░░░░░░░▓▓█░ ░█▓▓░█░░█░░█░▓▓█░ ░█▓▓▒▒██▒██▒▒▓▓█░ ░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░ ░░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░ ░░░░██▒▒▒▒▒██░░░░
Clubby the bear wrote:
Bowser's bottom lip is too dark, the thing connecting the spikes to the shell are too bright, and the outlines need to be improved.
Better then the sonic sprite, but it can be improved.

Ok i will try fix that.

Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:02 pm
Your sprites are huge o.o
Its a nice sprite. Do you take requests?

Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:39 am

Prof Clubby Bear III wrote:
Your sprites are huge o.o
Its a nice sprite. Do you take requests?

Sorry I don't take requests.

Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:00 am

Can someone comment please? Not so fun making sprites when no one say what they thinks...

Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:39 am
Nintendo95 wrote:
Can someone comment please? Not so fun making sprites when no one say what they thinks...

There's no point to comment if you don't post more sprites.

Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:15 am

MGN Username: TAC3
Currently Playing: SSF2, League of Legends, Steam Games
the back foot on bowser looks flat because of the perspective on it, and the front foot looks weird (I think because of the claws going into the floor he is standing on)
also, the spikes on bowser's shell seem to be round and not sharp points as a whole like I think they should be.

I think your pikachu looks fine when he's staring right at the viewer, but other than that, he looks really obtuse at the angle you sprited him in... as if he's turned too much toward the viewer and not enough in front of him (although you don't want him facing too much in front of him in order to avoid the flat look that Bowser's back foot has.)

and Sonics spines (the pointy thing coming off of his head) are way too long and make him look like he has some kind of awkward dreadlocks haircut. that, and they are also not sharp and pointy looking like they should be at the ends of them. as a whole, they just look like strange water-filled cones or something lol

Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:25 pm

TAC3 wrote:
the back foot on bowser looks flat because of the perspective on it, and the front foot looks weird (I think because of the claws going into the floor he is standing on)
also, the spikes on bowser's shell seem to be round and not sharp points as a whole like I think they should be.

I think your pikachu looks fine when he's staring right at the viewer, but other than that, he looks really obtuse at the angle you sprited him in... as if he's turned too much toward the viewer and not enough in front of him (although you don't want him facing too much in front of him in order to avoid the flat look that Bowser's back foot has.)

and Sonics spines (the pointy thing coming off of his head) are way too long and make him look like he has some kind of awkward dreadlocks haircut. that, and they are also not sharp and pointy looking like they should be at the ends of them. as a whole, they just look like strange water-filled cones or something lol

Ok. I will try making the sprites better. Does my DK and Fierce Deity Link look good?

Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:23 am

Really like yor sprites.Cant wait to see how the stage looks :bump: :headbang:

Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:37 am

iliqnpich wrote:
Really like yor sprites.Cant wait to see how the stage looks :bump: :headbang:

Thank you! ^^
This stage gonna take a looong time to finish. This is my 2nd time i remake this stage because iam not happy with the other stage. I want my stage to look almost perfect.

Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:50 am
Site Moderator

Waifu: ElvisDitto
You're coming along very nicely, vän. I really dig the lineart job on your smash stage. The green grassy textures seem kinda repetetive and oddly-placed though, perhaps try to texture the entire grass? Coloured outlines may also benefit your stage.

(you can now tweet mean things at me on Twitter @StevenEggplant)

Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:44 am

Steven wrote:
You're coming along very nicely, vän. I really dig the lineart job on your smash stage. The green grassy textures seem kinda repetetive and oddly-placed though, perhaps try to texture the entire grass? Coloured outlines may also benefit your stage.

Yeah I should use coloured outlines insted of black outlines.
What do you think of my stage so far?

Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:56 pm
 [ 654 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 44  Next