The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 6:17 am

[ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 48  Next
Phoenix Remedy 
BR Member

Bome looked at the new arrival, evidently the person he had seen fighting the dwarves earlier. "Well, hello, mister...Cashlindo, was it?" Bome watched Peter batting the dwarves aside. "I agree with what Peter here said. What exactly are you doing here?"

Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:27 pm

Koshindo stared at bome with a blank expression "Uh my name is Koshindo not cashlindo got it? Second I'm with the fugitive dwarfs going to steamport. I was fighting some empire dwarfs and after I finished I noticed the Pheonix remedy Symbol on your ship and wanted to get on. After all this blizzard seems to be picking up. So we should probably get in before it gets a little rough." Koshindo then stared at the fainted boy (OOC:you know who I'm talking about right? Simon) BIC:"uhhh... Is he gonna be alright?" Koshindo asked

Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:21 pm

"...Well I suppose that explains that... And yeah, he should be fine. Knowing him, he'll probably be on his feet as soon as he smells food." Said Peter, replying to KK's question. "My name's Peter, by the way. We came here to pick up Bome, that guy over there, for a mission." He continued, batting away Empire Dwarves all the while.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:03 am

"hmmm... Bome huh? What a weird name this old geezers got. Anyways you wants some help with those dwarfs?" Koshindo said.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:00 pm

OOC: *sigh* Didn't wanna do this, but I suppose it's for the best...

BIC: "Well, I suppose we could use a hand..." Said Peter, whacking a few dwarves off the ship in the process. "But-" And then he was cut off. By what, you ask? Several Rebel dwarves boarding the ship and slaughtering any Empire dwarves in their sight. The Empire dwarves were taken by suprise, and were made short work of. After making sure that all the Rebels were either unsavable (AKA dead) or on the ship, Peter continued. "Uh... Nevermind then... Hey, mind lowering the sails?" He said, refering to nobody in particular with that last statement. "Y'know, BEFORE more Empire dwarves board?"

Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:35 pm
BR Member

"OK, I'm lowering the sail," said Bome, while doing so. "And who are you calling an old geezer with a weird name, Karpindo?"

Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:53 pm

As soon as the sail was fully lowered, the ship began moving full speed from the island fast enough to make some of the Rebel dwarves fall over (Just over, not overboard, for some reason I had a feeling somebody would mistake it for overboard...). Peter, however, remained completely balanced, and walked over to the door leading to the lower decks. "I'm gonna make some dinner, got it? If you need anything, call me." He calmly stated.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:59 pm

"It's Koshindo Dammit!" He yelled "Remember it after all I took the time to remember your weird name! I swear you must be getting so old your memeory is fading."

Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:00 pm

Location: In the site that never was, battling noobs with Way to the Flamer.
" I will join you!" Kazu said happily. "Not just for pay, but to be a hero to the whole world. May I join you? I can be of use if you just let me do my best." he said.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:11 pm

As Kosh said this, Simon suddenly awoke and got up. "Ungh... Foooooooooooooooooooooooood...." He said, evidently hungry, as he walked towards where the delicious smell came from. "WHO ARE YOU?!" He said, suddenly noticing KK, as he got into a battle pose.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ugh... How much longer is this going to take, Drake?" Said Roy, as he looked at the man with the fancy blue hat, evidently named Drake. "Hmm... About three days if my calculations are correct." He replied, glancing over his shoulder for a second, while not dividing his attention to the sea in front of him nor the steering wheel he guided. "Ungh... Why can't we move faster? I hate long trips..." Said Ray, evidently bored. "Well get used to it." Replied Drake, annoyed at Ray's complaints. "Besides, it'll let you prepare for your mission." He continued, and apparently ended.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The less muscular man looked at Kazu. "Well, if you wanna join, you gotta be strong, so let's see how good you are with that bow." He said, nodding towards his partner. As he nodded in return, he quickly pulled three targets from his robe and threw them into the air, high above even some higher buildings.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:45 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2
OOC: I'm going to barge in...

Name: Zander Jameson

Appearance: A 6 ft 5 teenager, Zander is very muscular, as he is superhuman... He has tannish-brown skin, piercing blue eyes, Converse All Stars with flames, and has black hair. He also has a strange tattoo on his left hand in the shape of flames, but a calm face which would make anyone smile.

Details: He possesses control of fire, and has superhuman strength. He has no weapons, and his fire is only available when he is angry. Zander is mostly calm, so his fire is only available as sort of a last-ditch effort. Zander has intensely strong legs, and can jump high, as well as run quickly.

Story: Zander is a 21-year old human, but with with abnormal abilities. He was born into a small family that possessed the power of fire. As young as he was, he had to face painful difficulties. At the age of 9, his parents were taken away by a bounty hunter, and his only sister died of polio. Zander, thorough all of his mishaps, has stayed calm, but kept looking for his parents and the evil bounty hunter. Looking for clues in his now run-down home, he found a small book in his parents' room. It had his name on it, so he opened it. It had all of his history, which he knew at the time, but in the back was a small note from some unknown people... It read: "Take this small son of ours, for we must take refuge in another land... Do not anger him, for his ancestors possessed the power of fire..." He put the note in his pocket, tears coming from his eyes... He now knew his true past, and a secret unknown, was now revealed...

Click to expand thumbnail

Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:50 pm

Location: In the site that never was, battling noobs with Way to the Flamer.
"How many tries do I get each shot? It's been a while since I got the distance test, but i've still got it." Kazu said, as he shrugged his shoulders and held his bow and an arrow at each hand.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:54 pm

OOC: 'Bout time you decided to show up. Accepted, by the way. Just try not to join somebody elses story. AKA don't appear in the ship Ray is on, the one Bome and KK are on, or Steamport town square. (Well, if your character was in Steamport then I suppose that what was going on there might intrest him, but at least try not to do ant of that stuff.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:55 pm
BR Member

Replying to Simon's question, Bome said, "This is Kaphundo, he's a friend." He looked out at the sea and felt a queasy feeling in his stomach. "Sorry, I have to lie down for a moment." Bome did so.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:19 pm

Simon went into a normal stance, then began heading once more to the lair of the delicious smell. "Foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood...." He moaned, walking towards the door to the lower decks. Walking through it, after a few seconds you could hear a "Hey! Don't eat the food while i'm cooking it!" Then a loud "crash" and "bang", followed by an "AHH!! I'M SORRY!", Simon then came back to the upper decks with a large bump on his head. "Oww..."

Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:29 pm
 [ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 48  Next