The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 6:38 am

[ 971 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 65  Next
McLeodGaming Mafia XII [All Stars] 

Dephius wrote:
Believeblood wrote:
Can someone tell me again why lynching is a bad thing when we have some very shady characters amonst us?
I mean, I get it, the chances of us lynching correctly is low, but that was before when we lacked evidence. Now we have THREE people who each have a fair amount of evidence against them to warrant a lynch. Waiting for the night might be playing right into the mafia hands.(They might kill specific people to make us think something else.) Also we really don't even know if we have a cop or not.(and if we do what are the chances he's sane?)

Ninja'd@Dephius
What Brik is trying to say is, if you really thought Terra was scummy then why did you say nothing really scummy is going on here and then vote no lynch?

because it's Day 1. Nothing big happens, so at the slightest mention of anything scummy said by someone, said person is attacked. The attacker is then supported by several of his friends, going on accusations with little to no base. And before you know it, *poof* townie dead. Go ahead and lynch him, I'll vote if asked to, but if we get a mislynch, I'm going hard on whoever started the wagon.

Okay I couldn't help but notice this.
Try to put the part I bolded in the quote above and the part I bolded below.

Dephius wrote:
I believe Terra is scummy because of all the scum stuff he's posted. Of course he didn't say a word between those two posts, but don't forget all the posts before that. I was voting for him before those two posts. And you said you believed we're a scum team.

Dephius keeps on changing his mind, he admits that Terra has posted more then slightly enough scummy things at one moment and directly after he acts as though terra hasn't been suspicious throughout this entire game.
Even if you ignore the correlation between the two post the quotes themselves are very suspicious.
"I'll vote if asked to." Let's not pretend that didn't raise anyone's eyebrow.

Ninja'd @Crabby His action on the bottom of page 15 was his most suspicious moment. Other noticeable moments are the middle of page 8 and the bottom of page 10(mostly in correlation with Brik's remark.)

Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:33 pm

Currently Playing: Dota 2, CSGO, MGSV
Terra is definetely the scummiest player here, but I still want to hear more from him before we rush a vote. We have plenty of time, don't worry.

Also, the "slightest mention" thing was taken out of context. That whole post was an example of what I believe happens when you rush a lynch. Nowhere in that post was talking about Terra acting normally.

Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:40 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Savvy, eh?
Currently Playing: Savvy's Art Academy
Yeah, I have to agree with Dephius there, Believeblood. "The slightest mention" was taken out of context and doesn't actually represent a contradiction.

However, you did remind me of an important question that I wanted to ask regarding this post:
Dephius wrote:
I believe Terra is scummy because of all the scum stuff he's posted. Of course he didn't say a word between those two posts, but don't forget all the posts before that. I was voting for him before those two posts. And you said you believed we're a scum team.

@Dephius: Could you give us clear, precise, quoted examples of "all the scum stuff" that Terra has posted, please?

Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:46 pm

I can do an ISO if you want, he hasn't posted to much.

Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:48 pm

Agh, I'm thinking of mafiascum, is there any way to multiquote on here? Or should I just open a new tab, and paste all his quotes on there?

Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:50 pm

MGN Username: 194
Currently Playing: most likely Celeste
Waifu: Curly Brace
Cactus Please has been prodded

Avatar and signature pics by Semicolon.

Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:19 pm
SSF2 Developer

That's what I usually do.

Also, lol, it looks like we have more suspects than there are (probably) Mafias. And that's why I'm hesitant on placing a vote - about half the players seem suspicious, and there is very likely Town-Sided players in there.

Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:20 pm
SSF2 Developer

IN before the Mafia people are just sitting back and watching as the Town-people argue and suspect each other :/

In other woords, be careful of those not deeply involved in the discussion; their RELATIVE lack of activity doesn't make them very suspicious, but IMO they aren't much less suspicious than the active-but-conflicted people either.

Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:22 pm

It's getting late, except one at about 4:00 EST

Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:23 pm

135 wrote:
IN before the Mafia people are just sitting back and watching as the Town-people argue and suspect each other :/

In other woords, be careful of those not deeply involved in the discussion; their RELATIVE lack of activity doesn't make them very suspicious, but IMO they aren't much less suspicious than the active-but-conflicted people either.

So...

Cactus, Fly or Die, and Lucina? (Was gonna say Crabby but he posted recently)

Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:23 pm
SSF2 Developer

OK. Night :)

Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:24 pm

EBWOP

Expect*

Also forgot to add Terra to the quiet players.

Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:25 pm
SSF2 Developer

Well, seems like it. I haven't actually checked, but those seem close.

I myself had not been as active either, but I know I'm Town-sided so ^_^

SSF2 Developer

Quote:
Also forgot to add Terra to the quiet players.

At least he has instigated a whole lot of discussion.

BR Member

Currently Playing: Chaconne
@Crabby: Terra acted so blasted scummy after I voted for him the first time that I'm having a hard time believing you didn't see it.
And yes, I was trying to start a no lynch bandwagon. I genuinely thought we had discussed enough and had a pretty solid suspect.
I just have a bad feeling about lynching on Day 1. It doesn't work, at least from my past experience.

Going to change the subject, not because I'm trying to divert the attention from myself. Pretty sure I haven't done anything irrational - Think more about my posts and you'll see what I'm doing - so I'm willing to defend myself if necessary.

Anywho

Brik still hasn't said why he didn't vote Terra when he was "All for" a Terra Wagon. "Choo choo".

Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:37 pm
 [ 971 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 65  Next