The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:52 pm

[ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Tale of a Medeival World: Gem Guilded Swordsman 

Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
In a distant time, when the Ozone hole was non existant and things like Television and Toothpaste weren't easy to come by, (Gross by the way) there was a great army, attemting to achieve global conquest of the 8 great continents. (Antarctica has been split into two continents by global warming) The inhabitants of these continents fought to no avail, and the Encroaching Army took over all but three continents... It is up to those living in the uncaptured continents to free the rest of the world from these villains... But contrary to what you may think, this isn't the past... this takes place 100 years in the future... When technology has been stolen and stockpiled by the militant forces.

Create a character, choose a side, and choose a base of command (Antarctica #1, Africa, or Europe) from which you will struggle against the militanta forces of The Encroaching Army.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Race: (Ethnicity, Preferrably Human, although other creatures may be accepted
Special Skills: (Magic and other skills like that go here.)
Battle Style: (Ex: Street Fighting, Kung Fu, Karate Do, etc.)
Side: (Rebels or Encroaching Army)
Base of Operations: ((EA=Encroaching Army, RB=Rebel Army) North America(EA) South America (EA) Antarctica #1(RB) Antarctica #2 (EA) Africa (RB) Asia (EA) Europe (RB) Australia (EA))
Backstory:

Rules: PM me your char sheets, No Godmoding, No Autohitting, etc.

Now let the Battle Begin!

Sneak'r's Sheet:
Name: X
Race: African American/Latino
Special Skills: Has a limited magical ability, only good for cheap illusions and tricks.
Battle Style: Karate Do
Side: Rebels
Base of Operations: Europe
Backstory: X lived in California until he turned 15, then he was swept away by strangers just in time for the EA to invde.
Even he doesn't know where he went. After that, he started a division of the rebel army which took back Antarctica #1 from the EA. He is now simply a soldier, no longer a commander.

Healthy Lunch's Sheet
Name:Sghar (prononced sc-ar)
Race: Orc
Special Skill: When really mad, Sghar has the ability to fire blasts out of his mouth.
Battle style: Uses his faithful machine gun, (Ragnaroc.)
Base of operations: Antarctica #1
Backstory: Was raised as a pirate, pillaging and raiding from undefended hamlets and villages. When the enchroaching army arose, he joined the rebels. Because as the encroaching army captured cities, they became better defended and harder to loot from.

Teamchaotex's sheet
Name: John MacAulay
Race: Hu-mahn
Ethnicity: Euro/South American.
Special Skills: Limited teleportation, telekinesis, limited elemental control of fire, ice, and wind.
Battle Style: Double-Bladed Battle Axe/Tae Kwon Do/Sniper
Base of Operations: Europe
Backstory: Born and raised in Colombia, John earned his stripes fighting drug lords and working as an extremely successful personal assassin. When the EA invaded, they came through the bottom of S. America. Colombia was the last country to resist, and was supported by troops from Mexico and the U.S., to prevent the invasion of N. America. Here John fought actively, sometimes side-by-side with the very same men he had fought against. However, even with the successful assassination of several key leaders, with the full force of several continents against them, Colombia was eventually overwhelmed and North America fell. John fled to his ancestral home of Northern Scotland, where he was recognized as the head of the MacAulay clan, took up the rustic Aulay Axe (a magical, elemental-imbued double-bladed battle axe), and discovered his magical powers. With his elemental control, symbolic of Colombia (fire) and Scotland (ice, wind), he can enchant his sword, along with his leather armor, and can use it to attack max 3 people at a time. He has united Scotland behind him, and is working to unite the British Isles and Scandinavia, as well as to help the Faeroes, Iceland, and Greenland, last straggles of the EA invasion.

Last edited by Wolf on the Moon on Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:01 pm

Update: EAs have access to Germ Warfare. Just thought you'd like to know.

However, RBs can modify biological weapons that they steal to make them better.

RBs are pretty much Mod users, they mod anything they can get their hands on.

Also, anyone with Karate Do, Kung Fu, or Tae Kwon Do attribute can use Nanchaku, Bo staffs, Wooden Swords (For Blunt force/Concussion Dmg.) Metal Swords (For slice Dmg. Anyone can use these.) Kama (Scythes (Slice Dmg)) and Hand to hand. However, you have to find those types of weapons (Other than Hand to Hand)

That is all.

Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:37 pm

DM: Now to start...

"Eyes on the road dumbass!" X shouts grabbing the wheel from a teenager.

"You idiot!" shouts another teen. "You almost crashed our only hoverwheel into the mountains over there!"

X lands the hovercraft safely on the ground. "I wonder when we'll get those new recruits..." He asks himself.

Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:16 pm
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
God almighty no...

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:20 pm

Oh god I lol'd

Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:03 pm

Antarctica split? You split the smallest(...or second smallest) continent into two? Chesit Jeist what has happened to these forms while I was gone?

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:07 pm

Location: Realizing that I should be doing homework right now
WereBob wrote:
Antarctica split? You split the smallest(...or second smallest) continent into two? Chesit Jeist what has happened to these forms while I was gone?

... -----'n global warming...

NintendoJava wrote:
LittleBigPlanetFan wrote:
Ok,LETS STOP TALKING ABOUT SPRITES!

That would be redundant. As this is the "Sprite Workshop".

Save the dragons... please? And btw, just because they are not eggs does not mean they will automatically survive. They have to mature to survive. Thus, please click?

Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:18 pm

DM: John McAuley is currently sailing the Baltic sea as a large warship approaches.

Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:28 pm

OOC: Meh, he would set its sails on fire then freeze it into an iceblock, then blow it into the coast
IF HE HAD THAT MUCH POWER

BOT: Using an amplification process of wind, John bellowed out, "Who goes there?". His ship stays its rowers, but the other ship continues to approach.

NintendoJava wrote:

Save the dragons... please? And btw, just because they are not eggs does not mean they will automatically survive. They have to mature to survive. Thus, please click?

Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:31 pm

The ship's pilot continues moving toward John's ship. Its true form of a great hulking hoversub taking shape. Its grand wings expand outward, and its spiked metal exterior is visible as well. The pilot fires a missile.

Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:36 pm
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
teamchaotex wrote:
WereBob wrote:

... -----'n global warming...

I'm going to slap you so hard, your grandchildren will be banned from RPing.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:45 pm

"--------"
John quickly causes a blast of wind to swerve his ship to the side.
The missile follows.
"----------- it's a -----------'n tracking --------"
He encases the missile in a 6-inch layer of ice.
It partially crystallizes.
"Heh heh..."
John blasts a sheet of flame into the teleportal in front of him. It melts the crystallized portion of the missile, sending the inner, loose explosives into the Baltic.
"Now... to fight a ship..."
He teleports alternating sheets of flame and ice in front of the ship's guns, melting or freezing them shut.
Tiring from constant use of energy, he recharges himself from the elemental energy stored in his battle-axe.
John then swerves his ship next to one of the other ship's wings, and starts melting the wing-bolts. He also uses wind power to hamper the same wing from extending up or out.
"Uuuuungh..."
Gritting his teeth, he sustains the effort as long as possible.

NintendoJava wrote:

Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:47 pm

DM:... Did you guys even bother to read the entire thing?

The ship's 16 spiked tendrils fire, leaving behind large empty sockets. Four of the fired tendrils glow red.

Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:50 pm

Sneak'r Knight wrote:
DM:... Did you guys even bother to read the entire thing?

The ship's 16 spiked tendrils fire, leaving behind large empty sockets. Four of the fired tendrils glow red.

OOC: WTP?!?!?! TENDRILS? hmph... I suppose he didn't melt those shut
"WTP?!?!?! TENDRILS?" yelled John angrily. Of course they would pull out the heavy weaponry right when he was weakest.
The other ship's missiles spiraled ever closer.
"Forget this!" John yelled angrily.
Just as the missiles were about to hit him, he teleported himself and his ship to his base on Denmark, the closest landmass, and ignited the missiles with tendrils of flame.
"I got attacked by a new type of ship. I'm going back to investigate." John notified the base commander, then teleported into the belly of the enemy ship.

NintendoJava wrote:

Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:00 pm

DM: Now for a surprise....

The red, glowing tendrils draw in the elementals used to generate a powerful gravitational force.

Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:06 pm
 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next