The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 8:36 pm

[ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Death Note 

Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAH! :wee:

Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:03 pm

Light's laugh wasn't scary rather pathetic. What the hell are you laughing maniacally about YOU'RE the one who's going to lose. And then once Matsuda shot him this: :snack: turned into: :-_-: .

Honestly I would have probably lost to L after ten episodes. Or killed myself. WHY MUST EVERY 30 MINUTES OF LIFE BE SPENT WITH THIS CREEPY GUY TRYING TO PROVE ME GUILTY!

*Points to Naruto*
So death, weapons, huge amounts of blood spills and impending doom is childish? That means a child could be the next Adolf Hitler.
:|

Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:36 pm
Site Admin

MGN Username: [TSON]
Currently Playing: with myself
*writes names in both death notes in permanent ink*

I AM IMMUNE

Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:13 pm

Waifu: You!
You know, if Matsuda had shot Light in the head, (well in the anime), he would've lived, cuz Ryuk wouldn't have written his name in the note yet, so Mikami could've killed Near and the others cuz he woulda believed Light to be immortal...

Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:32 am

[NU] wrote:
I just finished watching the last episode.....just....wow....I say without hesitation, this is probbly the best anime ive ever seen.....and...well............its better then Naruto..Their, I said it. I know someone is going to come in here and has only seen like an episode or two, and argue that it sucks, but just don't....Greatest show ever.... *urk* I need someone whos seen the whole show so I can discuss the last episode with..... *dies*

Amazing anime, Amazing manga. I love it in every way, i started watching em online and finished it in a couple days, that was how obsessed i got into this show when i started with it.

It had a great ending. Suprising to me, But amazing. It is one of the best anime ive ever seen, and well without hesitation it is beter than naruto.

all Worship Him

Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:21 am

THoT wrote:
You know, if Matsuda had shot Light in the head, (well in the anime), he would've lived, cuz Ryuk wouldn't have written his name in the note yet, so Mikami could've killed Near and the others cuz he woulda believed Light to be immortal...

Actually because of the Death Note, and some other freaky power there is fate HAD Matsuda not shoot Light. As for the manga, well Ryuk freaking embarrassed Light when he killed him in front of ALL his enemies.

*Points to Naruto*
So death, weapons, huge amounts of blood spills and impending doom is childish? That means a child could be the next Adolf Hitler.

Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:28 pm

MGN Username: NessSuccess
Currently Playing: Smash Bros
Headcrab wrote:
[NU] wrote:
I just finished watching the last episode.....just....wow....I say without hesitation, this is probbly the best anime ive ever seen.....and...well............its better then Naruto..Their, I said it. I know someone is going to come in here and has only seen like an episode or two, and argue that it sucks, but just don't....Greatest show ever.... *urk* I need someone whos seen the whole show so I can discuss the last episode with..... *dies*

Amazing anime, Amazing manga. I love it in every way, i started watching em online and finished it in a couple days, that was how obsessed i got into this show when i started with it.

It had a great ending. Suprising to me, But amazing. It is one of the best anime ive ever seen, and well without hesitation it is beter than naruto.

i know i was so obsessed with it. im back to shippuuden nao :wee:

3DS FC: 1633-4280-9596
NNID: Ness_Success

Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:44 pm
YIM WWW

*Spoilers*
Gunned by matsuada lolololol. MATSUDA of all people.

Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:54 pm

Kfire wrote:
*Spoilers*

I liked Matsuda. But seriously, the one with the lowest I.Q. out of EVERYONE in the room. Of course he would shoot Light. Stupid People use guns.

*Points to Naruto*

Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:09 pm

Kfire wrote:
*Spoilers*

I was surprised to see Matsuada shot down Light, the least expecting dude to kill Light. But lol, I laughted when I saw Light get shot when he tried to write someone's name in a piece of the Death Note hidden in his watch. He looked like he was dancing in blood lol.

Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:22 pm

LOL... He tried writing in the DN with his own blood. (Although the rules say that that works as long as it's ledgible.)

Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:43 pm

MGN Username: NessSuccess
Currently Playing: Smash Bros
I just found out, misa diddnt kill herself imediatly after light died, she killed herself about 3 years later. they kept it a secret from her, and than one day matsuda let it slip that light was kira and he died and misa killed herself. So that scene at the end of the anime with misa really took place 3 years after the previous scene where light dies.

3DS FC: 1633-4280-9596
NNID: Ness_Success

Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:14 pm
YIM WWW

Curse you Matsuda!!

Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:18 pm

Waifu: You!
Matsuda was the best character. Misa could've killed Near... ..

Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:00 am
Site Admin

MGN Username: [TSON]
Currently Playing: with myself
[NU] wrote:
I just found out, misa diddnt kill herself imediatly after light died, she killed herself about 3 years later. they kept it a secret from her, and than one day matsuda let it slip that light was kira and he died and misa killed herself. So that scene at the end of the anime with misa really took place 3 years after the previous scene where light dies.

*hums song*

That was liek, the 8 melodies of DN. It like sticks in your head and you find yourself singing it even though the lyrics are corny...

;_;

Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:48 pm
 [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next