The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:29 pm

[ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Jaques 

first charecter...kinda new to this, so tell me if i did anything stupid or not acceptable

Name:Jaques
RP:none
Race:Human (Assumed)
Appearence:Jaques hair is always a huge mess of brown curls. He has Blue eye matching his blue tunic. His blue tunic his ripped and old but Jaques refuses to take it off. He where brown boots and white socks and a big black belt. Jaques tends to where aviators when hes in a bad mood.
Bio:Jaques doesn't remember it but when he was 1 years old he did not want to go to bed. his parents kept on forcing him to. anger took over jaques and with his eye glowing red he killed his parents. Jaques doesnt remember this. he was found by the police and was brought to a orphanage. he befriends almost all of who he meat but anyone who knows him well knows that when hes angry he shuts himself in his room. jaques eye glow red when ever hes angry and when he makes eye contact with someone he slowly drains the happynise out of there mind, making them see things that are real, making them live nightmares, eventually they will go mad and kill themselves if the stare is long enough. this is how his parents died. considering he remembers nothing of his past he keeps his tunic inspite of how dirty it his.
personality:Jauges is very kind hearted and loves making people laugh, he is very inteligent for his age and is put in the orphanage's 9 yr old class. he is friends with all of the 8 and 9 yr olds. he is the only one that knows of his powers. he recognizes what he can do but he has yet to learn to control it or why it even happens. he thinks of his power as a curse but he will soon find out its a gift
weopon:baseball bat, Jaques stole one from the playground equipment bin, hiding it under his bed in case of an emerjancy
power:doomstare

recent

Jaques, after travel for four years, found a nice little home in The Sandbox where he plans to train.

Last edited by ll on Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:55 pm

Waifu: I'm married
If you want to be taken seriously, you'll need to clean up the spelling/grammar errors.

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:30 am
YIM WWW

Bio is very repetitive, so try to make it less repetitive. And use spell check.

Blue Mage wrote:
Nope, that chick's got tits. Pedobear ain't on that.

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:31 am

lll wrote:
Name:Jaques
Age:8 [I don't think people would let an eight year old character in their RP. Most have age restrictions on the bio.]
RP:none
Race:Human (Assumed) [I can just see the plot twists...]
Appearence:Jaques hair is always a huge mess of brown curls. He has Blue eye matching his blue tunic. His blue tunic his ripped and old but Jaques refuses to take it off. He where brown boots and white socks and a big black belt. Jaques tends to where aviators when hes in a bad mood. [wait, a tunic? If my memory serves me correctly, only women wear tunics these days. Not a big problem, just stuck out to me.]
Bio:Jaques doesn't remember it but when he was 1 years old he did not want to go to bed. his parents kept on forcing him to. anger took over jaques and with his eye glowing red he killed his parents. Jaques doesnt remember this. he was found by the police and was brought to a orphanage. he befriends almost all of who he meat but anyone who knows him well knows that when hes angry he shuts himself in his room. jaques eye glow red when ever hes angry and when he makes eye contact with someone he slowly drains the happynise out of there mind, making them see things that are real, making them live nightmares, eventually they will go mad and kill themselves if the stare is long enough. this is how his parents died. considering he remembers nothing of his past he keeps his tunic inspite of how dirty it his. [Glowing eyes? Sounds like we got a Greek myth growin up in dis house!]
personality:Jauges is very kind hearted and loves making people laugh, he is very inteligent for his age and is put in the orphanage's 9 yr old class. he is friends with all of the 8 and 9 yr olds. he is the only one that knows of his powers. he recognizes what he can do but he has yet to learn to control it or why it even happens. he thinks of his power as a curse but he will soon find out its a gift [Messed up kid. If I were him I'd be exploiting dem powahs...oh, but then I'd be messed up lul.]
weopon:baseball bat, Jaques stole one from the playground equipment bin, hiding it under his bed in case of an emerjancy [sounds mad crazy dude.]
power:doomstare

Commentary is bolded.

Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:35 am

so uh, how is he kind and f*** insane at the same time?

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:27 pm

Currently Playing: Dota 2
xnejihatakex19 wrote:
so uh, how is he kind and f*** insane at the same time?

This is exactly what I was thinking

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:42 pm

xnejihatakex19 wrote:
so uh, how is he kind and f#%$& insane at the same time?

ah kay, im saying when he like nice and stuff but when he gets angry and potentionally deadly he isolates himself from people in a sence trying to protect them...

ya to be honest i wasnt expecting 5 stars....ill fix all my grammer....as soon as i feal not lazy...

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:46 pm
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
Is his name pronounced: JACKS? or JA-KES?

Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:20 pm

Phonetic Pronunciation: zhahk

tenically its suppose to have a c imbetewwn the a and the q but i didnt like the c

Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:23 pm
Site Admin

lll wrote:
Phonetic Pronunciation: zhahk

tenically its suppose to have a c imbetewwn the a and the q but i didnt like the c

All right. My only critique is clean up the grammar. When you RP you want to have words everyone can understand, not tech talk.

Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:26 pm

ehhhh stop making fun of me!

Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:29 pm
Site Admin

lll wrote:
ehhhh stop making fun of me!

No, i'm not. lol. It's just something for you to work on.

Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:30 pm

i still havent grasp the whole consept of RP but by the time i do my grammer should be top notchy

Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:31 pm

Not only do you have bad grammar, you have bad punctuation and spelling.

Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:49 pm

xnejihatakex19 wrote:
Not only do you have bad grammar, you have bad punctuation and spelling.

really?

okay i think we got the whole "i suck at english" thing down...ill revise it soon just give me a minute...get over my lazy-itis

Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:52 pm
 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next