The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:30 pm

[ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48
Phoenix Remedy 

((Time goes by in the RPing world, not this one.))

Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:44 am

OOC:Okay I'll just continue then.
BIC:Koshindo woke up when he heard the two sailors talking.He rose his head out of the barrel and looked around.It was still night time and he seemed to be on a boat."Where the hell am I?"Koshindo asked with a blank expression.As he said this the two sailors finally noticed him."Who are you?"One of the sailor asked "Whoever you are you should know that we don't give free rides!"The other sailor said. He got out his sword and started walking towards koshindo. "Whao there this is all a big misunderstanding!" Koshindo said. The sailor, however did not stop walking towards him, ovbiously he thought koshindo was a theif.As the sailor was about a foot away from the barrel koshindo took action.He jumped out of the barrel and kicked the barrel into the ocean he then jumped off the ship and landed in the barrel.He started padally away from the ship.
OOC:I just like to remind you that since I created those sailors I get to control them.

Last edited by Blood on Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:29 pm

OOC: I know. I also know my own rules. I also know that by now the nearest island would be nowhere in sight.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:44 pm

OOC:Ok I will edit.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:49 pm

OOC: Well, like you said, you control them...

BIC: Suddenly, a shark fin erupted from the water after sensing prey. It began to circle Kosh, not letting him move, as if he did the shark would attack. A few more appeared from the water, following the firsts example.

OoC: All I could think of...

Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:42 am

Koshindo took a look at these sharks.He realized that fighting them would prove to be difficult.Koshindo took out his kunais ready to strike. He carefully aimed at one of the sharks and threw to two of his kunai's.

Last edited by Blood on Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:06 pm

OOC: Cannon...? No.

Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:38 pm

OOC:Fine *edit*

Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:51 pm

Due to the friction of the water and the speed of the shark, the attack missed, but resulted in a very angry shark. Jumping meanacingly at Koshindo with bared teeth it planned to rip the entire barrel apart; which due to size comparison, wouldn't be very hard.

Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:22 pm

"I have to make sure these sharks don't destroy the barrel or I'm doomed!"Koshindo thought. He quickly pulled out one of his dual swords and thrusted it at the shark.

Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:44 pm
BR Member

((Back.))
"Well, as long as I don't know how the heck I'm supposed to get to Radesport, I might as well ask around." Bome looked around for anyone he might be able to ask.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:24 pm

Mystyr Nile wrote:
WarPandaXI wrote:
OOC: Hey, who says I'm not answering your posts? I just took a break from the computer Yesterday...

BIC: The man spat at KK's feet as he watched him leave, giving him a crazy stare in the process.

"And WHY do you want peace?" The tall man asked, looking down on the giant, knowing that this man couldn't possibly give a simple answer to this question.

OOC: Oh, and Kaboom? You should still be at the dock on the ship, along with the dwarves. And I was wondering why you hadn't been posting lately...
ARGH! I still can't think. :|
Still thinking!

Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:50 pm
 [ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48