The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 3:00 pm

[ 2183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 146  Next
Official Naruto Manga Topic 

Location: The Dark World, currently sitting on my Throne, Waiting for someone good at brawl to fight me.
They said he either took Shisui's Sharingan, or he IS Shisui.....which means Itachi didn't kill him, but he wouldn't threaten his best Friend either.......would he?

I'M GOING TO BE ALL OF THE DRAGONS

Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:06 pm

MGN Username: NessSuccess
Currently Playing: Smash Bros
it still coud mean itachi killed him...i think. And theres probbly much more to the story between itachi and shisui that we dont know about.

3DS FC: 1633-4280-9596
NNID: Ness_Success

Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:13 pm
YIM WWW

Location: The Dark World, currently sitting on my Throne, Waiting for someone good at brawl to fight me.
I reread the chapter(except the Sakura part, she needs to get the f*** over him >_>)
The dude with the Byakugan said that Danzo took Shisui's Sharingan and got it implanted, since Shisui's Sharingan was able to control people.

Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:29 pm

Currently Playing: FF13, Naruto: UNS2, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Black Ops, & AC: Brotherhood
New chapter was interesting.. of course though, yet another Uchiha was pulled in to explain the story...What has me curious though is Shisui had a Sharingan like everyone else but was his special unlike others or was he just more advanced with it? Does it mean others like Itachi, Sasuke, and Madara can control minds?

PS3 Info:
PSN: KazuoMitarashi
Black Ops: 2nd Prestige Level 44
Brotherhood: Level 50
I also play Dissidia 012 Duodecim on Ad-hoc.

Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:58 pm

Waifu: You!
What the hell.
Zetsu is all OMGWASSUPGUIZ
But...I'm not sure...he used his Sharingan on those Ninjas from the Land of Wood earlier on, but they died, they didn't walk away.

Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:38 pm

This'll be a laugh. I've always wanted to see TS Gaara beat TS Sasuke's a**. The New Naruto Movie actually looks good. Bonds was s*** lol. But I want to see TS Temari in action : D (TS = Time Skip if you don't know)

Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:46 pm

Currently Playing: FF13, Naruto: UNS2, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Black Ops, & AC: Brotherhood
The An Hero of Time wrote:
What the hell.

I lol'd.

The next chapter should be mind blowing since everyone knows about Danzo's Suishi sharingan and Zetsu semi-revealed Sasuke's location.

I was seriously thinking Sakura was actually going to say something like "Kill Sasuke" instead of don't talk anymore...

PS3 Info:

Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:26 am

Azure Flame wrote:
What the hell.

I lol'd.

The next chapter should be mind blowing since everyone knows about Danzo's Suishi sharingan and Zetsu semi-revealed Sasuke's location.

I was seriously thinking Sakura was actually going to say something like "Kill Sasuke" instead of don't talk anymore...

I thought that too. But Now I want to kill someone. We have to wait 2 weeks to find out now ;_;
also
The Naruto Shippuden Episodes 1-4 are out in english(so what if I'm late? you got a problem >_>)
Naruto's Voice is actually deeper then Ultimate Ninja 4(which didn't sound like a change at all). Konohamaru's voice bugs me now though...its deeper then Naruto's.......

Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:57 am

Shade wrote:
Azure Flame wrote:
What the hell.

I lol'd.

I thought that too. But Now I want to kill someone. We have to wait 2 weeks to find out now ;_;
also
The Naruto Shippuden Episodes 1-4 are out in english(so what if I'm late? you got a problem >_>)
Naruto's Voice is actually deeper then Ultimate Ninja 4(which didn't sound like a change at all). Konohamaru's voice bugs me now though...its deeper then Naruto's.......

Theres no voice differences other than the new ones such as Deiadara and Sasori. And since the episodes are dvd only, nobody cares.

2 weeks? I thought it was one?

PS3 Info:

Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:50 pm

Azure Flame wrote:
Shade wrote:
Azure Flame wrote:
What the hell.

I lol'd.

also

Theres no voice differences other than the new ones such as Deiadara and Sasori. And since the episodes are dvd only, nobody cares.

Its 2 weeks, They're taking a break this week. Konohamaru's voice is the only noticable change, its Deeper then Naruto's. Also, the foreshadow of the 2nd/3rd episode, when Naruto is talking, his voice turns into the Kyuubi voice for a second.(She can't voice act for s%*& she needs to take voicing lessons)

Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:12 am

Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
Shade wrote:
Azure Flame wrote:
Shade wrote:
Azure Flame wrote:
What the hell.

I lol'd.

also

Its 2 weeks, They're taking a break this week. Konohamaru's voice is the only noticable change, its Deeper then Naruto's. Also, the foreshadow of the 2nd/3rd episode, when Naruto is talking, his voice turns into the Kyuubi voice for a second.(She can't voice act for s%*& she needs to take voicing lessons)

My point exactly.

Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:33 am

6-10 hours till the chapter appears...

Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:14 pm

New chapter was good. Anyone got theories about Sasuke's new chakra?

Lul at Zetzu, hes like "YOURONMAHHEAD!"

PS3 Info:

Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:53 am

Azure Flame wrote:

Sasuke's "new" Chakra, is probably called "f** Chakra" do to the fact that Sasuke is a "f**" and the fact that he is Now indeed weaker then "Naruto". And Zetsu was like "GETOFFMAHEAD!IMRICKJAMESBICH!"

Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:52 pm

Shade wrote:
Azure Flame wrote:

Sasuke's "new" Chakra, is probably called "f** Chakra" do to the fact that Sasuke is a "f**" and the fact that he is Now indeed weaker then "Naruto". And Zetsu was like "GETOFFMAHEAD!IMRICKJAMESBICH!"

Lovely opinions, keep that crap to yourself.

PS3 Info:

Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:38 am
 [ 2183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 146  Next