The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 12:12 am

[ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
SSF2 "Adventure Mode" Speculation 

Sonybubblemint wrote:
A city escape level seems likely. Obviously the devs like sonic, look at all the sonic inspired characters. Using this logic I bet that they'll have some sort of anime levels, maybe a mountain area like from DBZ. What other levels might they have? Maybe a level based off of castle oblivion. That's more of a dream than reality though...

For Dragonball they could have the Cell Tournament or Grandpa Gohan House from Dragonball. Bleach could expand on Hueco Mundo or have Soul society. I've only watched the first half of Naruto so... The place where Sasuke and Naruto fought? I feel like something from Chibi Robo or Golden Sun would be in since they emphasize on those characters and are Nintendo characters. Maybe the Apriod Homeworld from Starfox Assault.

Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:50 pm

MGN Username: Sonybubblemint
Currently Playing: Sff2, Kingdom Hearts 2, Zelda Twilight Princess and Devil May Cry 3
I feel like since the new final destination and battlefield are based off of earth, we might have an earth themed level? I do think they'll try to emphasize the characters that are not in legit smash, like sora, goku, chibo-robo and issac. So it would make sense if they made worlds for these characters. Still hoping for a complex KH level (Castle Oblivion, End of the World, World that Never Was ETC.)

Training: Kirby

Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:19 pm

Sonybubblemint wrote:
I feel like since the new final destination and battlefield are based off of earth, we might have an earth themed level? I do think they'll try to emphasize the characters that are not in legit smash, like sora, goku, chibo-robo and issac. So it would make sense if they made worlds for these characters. Still hoping for a complex KH level (Castle Oblivion, End of the World, World that Never Was ETC.)

Yeah I kind of figured they would do more of other characters not in smash bros that's why I said those anime places and Chibi Robo. I don't understand what you mean by earth themes level cause a lot of these can be earth places such as Hueco Mundo being a desert and Grandpa Gohan's house being a mountainous place. If you mean a grassy plains place then I think Earthbound could cover that. I would like the story map to kind of be like kingdom hearts the first game where every series kind of gets their own planet and the story progress across those planets. Maybe a Shonen Jump planet, a Nintendo planet or if to much separate it into two planets, and a third-party planet for Sora and others.

Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:14 pm

Currently Playing: Sff2, Kingdom Hearts 2, Zelda Twilight Princess and Devil May Cry 3
That's an interesting idea. The only reason I might not want that is because it kinda takes the whole one-world crossover aspect away.

By earth themed world I mean something that would only show up in SSF2 based off of a real world place, like seattle or scottland

Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:37 pm

I don't know I prefer the whole one-verse [all in one universe] then one world. As for the earth thing I wouldn't really want that cause then it could have the thing I didn't think to much and that is have landscapes that didn't come from video game series instead making these generic worlds. If they go with a real world stage [which I think they should just an Earthbound location instead] then I would have to say some s**** park would be ok.

I would like an inclusion of an item like stickers maybe the kingdom hearts cards idea that was cut could be a replacement for stickers.

Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:39 am
BR Member

MGN Username: CSWooly
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, SSF2, SSB4, League of Legends.
Is it bad that I'd like to see Blade/Blue as some kind of boss?
I mean, it might be their own nice twist, maybe include some of the other McLeodGaming OCs as bosses.

Click to expand thumbnail

SSF2 Backroom Character Analyst and Labber

Mains: :lucario: :simon:

Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:43 pm

Waifu: zero suit wario
DarkSwiftN wrote:
Is it bad that I'd like to see Blade/Blue as some kind of boss?
I mean, it might be their own nice twist, maybe include some of the other McLeodGaming OCs as bosses.

Either Spikeman or Azrael would be acceptable. But Blade and Blue aren't OCs, are fan characters.
The difference between the two is that fan characters uses an existing franchise to make a new character.
I honestly think Blade and Blue don't even deserve a mention in this game, Devs have tried to state that everything they showed at the beginning of the project is non-canon to the game anymore, so I'm sure neither of them would have a slight chance of appearing.

Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:15 pm

V-mon X wrote:
I would like an inclusion of an item like stickers maybe the kingdom hearts cards idea that was cut could be a replacement for stickers.

THIS

Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:21 am

This topic is dead......sad

Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:33 pm

Hey, no need to point this out.
If you want to revive this topic I suggest you to speculate at least something rather than just pointing out the obvious.
Let's get back on topic

Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:37 pm

MGN Username: Sonario
Currently Playing: games probably
Waifu: Speedwagon
In that case, I speculate Dr Eggman and Dracula as bosses.

Flash Card: show

My thanks to Utah P. Teasdale (Harr) for the amazing Flash Card.

Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:53 am

Speculating either Master Belch or Starman as potential Earthbound Bosses

Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:52 pm

Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
I am speculating Dyna Blade as a boss from Kirby.

Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:37 am

I speculate, considering the lack of which and yet the popularity of which, that mewtwo would not only be a boss but maybe even a significant part of the story line. And possibly to represent the anime' characters they might put in a character from a different anime' as a boss? idk. Honestly i hope the gameplay style will be more one person based then brawl's and more adventurous then melee's. I feel that storyline wise they are probably gonna try to make it less narrative due to it being on flash player. Maybe it won't even really have a storyline and your just killing things, idk. I also speculate sheepman as a megaman boss, xD

Fri May 01, 2015 8:03 am

I'd rather have Mewtwo as a playable character

Fri May 01, 2015 8:31 am
 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next