The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:50 pm

[ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
September 4th, 2011 News (Two music updates + SSF2's Status) 

I get where this is going. Cleod said it should be ready by September, now it's October. I wonder if this is going be like last year and we get it in January. :wee:

P.S.2.Cleod. Again, I wanna say both of your SSF games are outstanding. 4 1/2 Stars!

Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:35 pm

MGN Username: Byllant
Currently Playing: A lot of Nintendo games as if there's no end.
...Nuff said it will be heavy content... really.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:23 pm

Currently Playing: Magic: The Gathering
Waifu: Bree
Well I personally think that it should be at December latest more realistacly November, but if it's October then that's awesome. Great job guys, and Ness and Saturn Valley wasn't too much, revealing more than a character a stage and a mode or something else would be too much but those three would be about right. (I think.)

So I'm kind of a magic nut and pretty good at it. So if you need any help with it let me know.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:25 pm

Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2, Super Smash Bros. Crusade.
You have just got me pumped again for this game. Congradulations!

Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:39 pm
Site Admin

MGN Username: [TSON]
Currently Playing: with myself
Phin68 wrote:
I get where this is going. Cleod said it should be ready by September, now it's October. I wonder if this is going be like last year and we get it in January. :wee:

Okay, this is extremely ungrateful. I hope you feel really f*** bad when you play the new demo and see everything we've done.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:58 pm

Cleod9 wrote:
:shifty:

Did someone catch it, uh? Haha.
I also think the info is roster info, the DEVs said it would be released officially somewhat soon, and that's the time I thought it would take.
I really hope the next demo is better because I was disappointed by the last one, the engine felt worse than 0.6, IMO.

I don't know if I'll be able to play it straight when it is released because my job should start next month (if I'm approved), so I hope it could be released on a weekend.

If it takes more time, then it has a higher chance to be even better, if they work hard on it.

Bits for breakfeast isn't my kind of music, but I guess they would be fine for a game or some kind of movie or video. I liked Ignota Origines (the Tardus one the most). I feel you are improving!

Believeblood wrote:
FIRST!
It's strange how ssf2 demos didn't already exceed the original in daily plays. Considering how good the demos are. I guess it's the lack of modes or something.

Or the fact the original one was very popular and has been around for a lot more time...
There were also not many other similar games then, as far as I recall.
But I know what you mean.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:08 pm
Site Admin

Believeblood wrote:
FIRST!
It's strange how ssf2 demos didn't already exceed the original in daily plays. Considering how good the demos are. I guess it's the lack of modes or something.

SSF2 is limited to this website, whereas the original SSF is all over the web. So SSF1 gets a lot more exposure. (I keep SSF2 here so I can keep track of it better until final release and so people don't upload it to other sites claiming it's theirs)

PixelBoy wrote:
Wow to be honest I never would've guessed it was 70,000 daily... Is this including download plays?

Includes web browser version + offline. But the vast majority like to play in their Internet browser.

Kittenpuncher wrote:
cleod
that f#%$& picture
it enrages me

Mission accomplished

---------------------------

Anyway, thanks for all the comments guys, if you want to post more feedback on the music go here:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=6799

As for SSF2, let me tell you that a LOT of work was put into this one and we're still pushing hard to get it done. It will be worth the wait. Expect that special news soon! (it will help ease the wait)

:lock:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:23 pm
 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2