The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 12:33 am

[ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
There Will Be Brawl 

According to the crew, Matthew Mercer (The co-creator and head editor, also the guy who does Kirby/Meta Knight's voice and plays Ganondorf) pinched a nerve in his back while working overtime to get the episode done.

From what they've said, the episode is done and uploaded to the Escapist, but they've yet to put it on the site.

Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:12 pm
Site Moderator

thedobaga wrote:
According to the crew, Matthew Mercer (The co-creator and head editor, also the guy who does Kirby/Meta Knight's voice and plays Ganondorf) pinched a nerve in his back while working overtime to get the episode done.

From what they've said, the episode is done and uploaded to the Escapist, but they've yet to put it on the site.

What a wuss.

Jin wrote:
I support the bombing of Israel.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:44 pm

The escapists announces that episode 10 should be uploaded on new year day. http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/vi ... his-Friday

http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=7&u=14679150

http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=6&u=14679150

Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:41 pm

Currently Playing: Rage, TF2, and some other vidya I guess.
Episode 10 is finally here!

Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:43 pm

The ending was not entirely satisfactory to me, but it was still amazing. Great episode, interesting ending.

I look forward to the DVD release.

Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:26 pm

Currently Playing: Rage, TF2, and some other vidya I guess.
Why does it have to end on a cliffhanger?! I hate knowing that there will be no episode 11.

Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:36 pm

Though I will admit that was a very unexpected twist.

I guess everybody was complaining that Ness and Lucas didn't have a big enough part in the series. This big enough for you guys? :P

Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:24 pm
Site Moderator

Preeetty good. I'll definitely buy it. Matt Mercer's a genius.

Jin wrote:

Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:35 pm
Site Admin

Damn, I didn't see that ending coming at all...

It's a must buy for me.

Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:52 pm

MGN Username: Tid
Currently Playing: Deep™ The™ Game™
Actual spoilers down there. Don't look if you haven't watched it and don't want it spoiled.
OMGOMGOMGOMG it was so good. EVERYTHING was unexpected. I couldn't believe Metaknight was actually Kirby, that just blew my mind. I can't believe I never thought of that. Ness and Lucas being who they were was a massive twist as well. BTW, Current favourite moment of the series was when Kirby takes of the Metaknight mask and just says.
"Hiii" like his taunt in SSB.
All in all, excellent series I'll miss it, but if they tried to do more episodes, they'd probably end up ruining it. Second favourite moment was the very very end when
==MASSIVE SPOILER===
Kirby talks to Luigi on the phone, and he's killed Ness Lucas, and the best bit, MIYAMOTO AND SAKURAI

Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:40 am

Tid wrote:
Actual spoilers down there. Don't look if you haven't watched it and don't want it spoiled.
OMGOMGOMGOMG it was so good. EVERYTHING was unexpected. I couldn't believe Metaknight was actually Kirby, that just blew my mind. I can't believe I never thought of that. Ness and Lucas being who they were was a massive twist as well. BTW, Current favourite moment of the series was when Kirby takes of the Metaknight mask and just says.
"Hiii" like his taunt in SSB.
All in all, excellent series I'll miss it, but if they tried to do more episodes, they'd probably end up ruining it. Second favourite moment was the very very end when
==MASSIVE SPOILER===
Kirby talks to Luigi on the phone, and he's killed Ness Lucas, and the best bit, MIYAMOTO AND SAKURAI

You didn't expect Meta Knight to be Kirby because you're an idiot. When you first see Meta Knight, do you not see his pink body?

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:34 pm

Kirby was not Meta Knight the whole time, they were two seperate characters. The body Mario saw in the asylum was Meta Knight's, Kirby had merely taken MK's costume much like he does in Brawl. They were not the same character. Besides, how could Meta Knight jump in between Luigi and Kirby if they were the same person?

Before you call somebody an idiot, know what you're talking about. Otherwise, you're just being a douchebag.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:00 pm

MGN Username: Tid
Currently Playing: Deep™ The™ Game™
thedobaga wrote:
Kirby was not Meta Knight the whole time, they were two seperate characters. The body Mario saw in the asylum was Meta Knight's, Kirby had merely taken MK's costume much like he does in Brawl. They were not the same character. Besides, how could Meta Knight jump in between Luigi and Kirby if they were the same person?

Before you call somebody an idiot, know what you're talking about. Otherwise, you're just being a douchebag.

Right, sorry. I had a large gap between watching each episode, because I watched each as soon as it came out. I'd forgotten that he jumped in front of Kirby. It was so good on the way up the tower, every five seconds there was a new twist. Omg it's olimar omg it's ganondorf omg it actually was olimar omg no olimars just an idiot omg it's lucas and ness omg it's Meta omg it's Kirby. Lol Miyamoto.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:42 pm

Tid wrote:
thedobaga wrote:

Right, sorry. I had a large gap between watching each episode, because I watched each as soon as it came out. I'd forgotten that he jumped in front of Kirby. It was so good on the way up the tower, every five seconds there was a new twist. Omg it's olimar omg it's ganondorf omg it actually was olimar omg no olimars just an idiot omg it's lucas and ness omg it's Meta omg it's Kirby. Lol Miyamoto.

I agree, but I do like the Brawl outside better though.

Mario with the star = holy shet.

And Wario got exactly what he deserved... atleast I think he's dead.

Kirby visiting Miyamoto was something I didn't see coming, though I think I know what he meant by returning some old relics. He killed Sakurai because he hasn't made a decent Kirby game in years, and he killed Miyamoto because he is focusing more on stuff like Wii Music and Wii Fit these days.

Lastly, I think the trophy room gets my vote for creepiest part... ever. Sure, Pichu wasn't that scary, but I jumped when Roy popped up on screen. And the Peach trophy moving and s***, that was freaky...

Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:13 pm
Site Moderator

I gotta admit, Peach did a great job looking like a marionette.

Jin wrote:

Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:58 pm
 [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6