The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 5:35 pm

[ 2831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105 ... 189  Next
SSF2 Character Speculation 

MGN Username: P12323
Currently Playing: Pokemon Showdown
The real memory man is creeping me out....
Anyways......
I want King Dedede.

Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:00 am

Corvid Crow wrote:
realmemoryman3 wrote:
Don't the devs also have to program custom A.I for the fighters? Is it possible for a custom Daisy A.I to use down throw combos?

The amount of nope in this one comment is amazing
also ur dumb as f*** sig covers my whole f*** screen in NOPE, could you not, please?

I was just asking a question about this game's character AI. Is that possibly the reason why Smash characters take really long to develop?

Click to expand thumbnail

Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:40 am

Currently Playing: 3ds
realmemoryman3 wrote:
Corvid Crow wrote:
realmemoryman3 wrote:
Don't the devs also have to program custom A.I for the fighters? Is it possible for a custom Daisy A.I to use down throw combos?

also ur dumb as f*** sig covers my whole f*** screen in NOPE, could you not, please?

I was just asking a question about this game's character AI. Is that possibly the reason why Smash characters take really long to develop?

well im not a dev but im pretty sure there isnt any custom AI for every character
also you should probably reduce the amount of daisy-worship in your posts lol

Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:55 am

Awesome12 wrote:
realmemoryman3 wrote:
Corvid Crow wrote:
realmemoryman3 wrote:

well im not a dev but im pretty sure there isnt any custom AI for every character
also you should probably reduce the amount of daisy-worship in your posts lol

Since every character has different moves used for different situations, it makes sense that they would each have custom A.I.

Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:28 pm

MGN Username: Mr.Xenomega
Currently Playing: SSB4 - SSF2 - Mario Kart 8 - Pokemon X
I'm just gonna say it now....

Waluigi or Toad or even Rosalina is more likely then Daisy. She Would Probably Be More Likely
In Crusade. Her Chances Are So Unlikely For This Game That I Could Bet If She Gets In I Would Literally Bite My Finger Off And End Up With All Fingers On My Hands , lol

Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:28 pm

Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
Daisy has NO CHANCE to get into this game!!

Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:26 pm

Mr.Xenomega wrote:

Waluigi or Toad or even Rosalina is more likely then Daisy. She Would Probably Be More Likely
In Crusade. Her Chances Are So Unlikely For This Game That I Could Bet If She Gets In I Would Literally Bite My Finger Off And End Up With All Fingers On My Hands , lol

The only reason why Daisy isn't in any Smash game is because of fan bias...

They think that Daisy would be a clone. If Daisy was REALLY going to be a clone, then let's see how the devs IMPLEMENT her.

Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:59 am

realmemoryman3 wrote:
Mr.Xenomega wrote:

The only reason why Daisy isn't in any Smash game is because of fan bias...

They think that Daisy would be a clone. If Daisy was REALLY going to be a clone, then let's see how the devs IMPLEMENT her.

My suggestion is that you stop posting about Daisy.

Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:35 am

I want to see at least someone TRY the idea. Maybe this will be the right place for it.

Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:42 pm

realmemoryman3 wrote:
I want to see at least someone TRY the idea. Maybe this will be the right place for it.

What idea?

Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:21 pm

The Daisy in Smash Bros idea silly!

It would get me and many others to try the game.

Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:47 pm

MGN Username: NASAPeepo
Currently Playing: It's my personal life.
realmemoryman3 wrote:
The Daisy in Smash Bros idea silly!

It would get me and many others to try the game.

Wait, so you are saying that if Daisy gets added in SSF2 then people will actually try the game? Instead of a unique character like Issac, Chibi-Robo and Bomberman? I don't think Daisy will attract people to play SSF2 that much. SSF2 is already an no.1 fan-game in my opinion and the content is enough to attract anyone in playing SSF2.

We get the your idea, you want Daisy in. Instead of worshiping about Daisy in every post, you can make a moveset about Daisy and post it here viewtopic.php?f=96&t=39656&start=585 At least this will reduce your posts about Daisy.

Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:59 pm

MGN Username: blackking1700
If your so obsessed with Daisy being in Smash then why don't you Mod her into PM or something, at least we won't have to hear you post about it here. I've never seen anyone obsess about a character this bad EVER! It's sad. Nobody cares for Daisy, your constant posting about Daisy is really killing her for me and alot of other people here.

Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:34 pm

blackking1700 wrote:
If your so obsessed with Daisy being in Smash then why don't you Mod her into PM or something, at least we won't have to hear you post about it here. I've never seen anyone obsess about a character this bad EVER! It's sad. Nobody cares for Daisy, your constant posting about Daisy is really killing her for me and alot of other people here.

Project M is never going to be available in the UK...

Anyways, Daisy CAN BE UNIQUE! She has the Down B locked with Crystal Smash, which can launch opponents trying to approach her.

Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:56 pm

realmemoryman3 wrote:
blackking1700 wrote:

Project M is never going to be available in the UK...

Anyways, Daisy CAN BE UNIQUE! She has the Down B locked with Crystal Smash, which can launch opponents trying to approach her.

Dude, let's settle this forever! I understand that you want Daisy in SSF2, and I would welcome her in too like any other character, but you have an obsession with her to the point where it seems like you worship her. It is not only unhealthy, it is annoying the SSF2 Community! We think you should cease doing these Daisy posts and talk about other characters like Mewtwo, Monkey D. Luffy, Lucas, Ganondorf, etc. Please, just stop it with the Daisy posts. It is getting annoying and we all do not care. Thank you.

Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:24 pm
 [ 2831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105 ... 189  Next