The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:22 pm

[ 6 posts ] 
Captain Doctor Kaveman and Assistants 

Currently Playing: Skyrim,Warframe, and League Of Lag
Story: show
You are going about your daily routine, whatever it may be, When you receive a message. The message comes with an image of a buff, hairy caveman wearing a tuxedo with a lab coat over it. He has a serious look in his eyes. As his eyes stare through his monocle the message continues.
Captain Doctor Kaveman Recruitment Message~Hello there. It's Captain Doctor Kaveman. If you can read this then congratulations! Out of all the possible instances of you that exist this message managed to make it to the one that can read. I am currently sending this message through multiple time lines and paradoxes so that I can contact the beings that my rival seeks to destroy. Oh yes about that. My Rival, General LaserBot, has stolen my time machine and begun to travel back in time to kill all of you. You are the ones that will stop him in the future. Well technically in some of your future but also some of your past. But fear not the great Captain Kaveman has built or in some of your cases will build... a second time machine! Now I shall come and save you before you are destroyed. Then once we band together we shall defeat General LaserBot. By the time you receive and finish reading this I should be appearing behind you.~ End Of Message
Shortly after reading the message you turn around and are greeted by Captain Doctor Kaveman. After a short encounter you are beamed aboard his flying time machine where you are surrounded by others that seem just as confused as you. Everyone's there waiting for the adventure of several lifetimes.

TLDR: show
~ Hello, Captain Doctor Kaveman here. I predicted that you wouldn't read that. I should clarify, I am from the future. Now back in my day people would never disrespect a gentle caveman, like myself. Do you know how long it took me to manifest and send that message? And across multiple instants of time and space? Just think about it for a mere moment. I had to write that very message for Dinosaur Scent, Stone, Paper, E-Mail, Text, Hologram, and Thought Projection. Oh I see, Just because I have a time machine means I can waste as much of it as I want. Well you clearly have no understanding of how time travel works. Ignoring the fact I have an infinite amount of time., Do you understand how difficult that is? It was not a walk across the milky way I guarantee that! At this pace you've put away a note card to read an essay! I dare say that is the most idiotic thing a being can do! That's like trying to start fire using saber cat teeth. I mean I even made it easy for you with emphasis in the message! Well, I will give you a benefit of a doubt, Maybe you're just lazy. If you are lazy, Get up now not the time! Maybe I wasn't clear earlier when I said it so let me say it in layman's terms. YOUR LIFE IS IN DANGER! There. Still a bit confused? Here I'll help you out. If you really want a shortened version, look at the other message and just read the stuff between the Bold Words. Can you do that? Or is that to hard for a neanderthal like you? Now when you are done reading that I would have been standing behind you for about 5 minutes so please hurry along now. I can reassure you I am not going to be in the most pleasant of moods if you don't hurry. Why are you still reading this? Is there still doubt in your mind? Are you still confused? You know what I'm done. Just turn around and go with the guy behind you in the lab coat. Your confused look will explain everything to him and he will simply read you the other message.

Name: (Identification number, Production number, what ever you want to be called.)
Species: (Human? Alien? Dinosaur? Robot?)
Gender: (Male, Female, Attack Helicopter, None of The Above?)
Appearence: (How would you describe yourself to those species without Eyes?)
Background: (What would you tell those that couldn't just follow your life through time?)
Other: (Anything else you would like to share with the Doctor?)

Last edited by Wizzquizz on Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:39 am

MGN Username: Yoshiblaze
Currently Playing: Pokemon Ultra Sun, Kid Icarus: Uprising
Name: Riley Nile-Towns
Species: Human homo sapien
Appearence: Short with transitional glasses. Dark with dark hair and wears a lot of orange
Background: "I (Riley) am an aspiring scientist... or at least trying to be. You see, I'm a bit naive, being from a good neighborhood. But, as I am receiving this, I guess I have potential... and also in grave danger. Oh, and both of my parents are semi well-known athletes...
Other: Well, I also can run fast and I'm not bad with programming... I-I can juggle....

Sm4sh Main: :pit:
Brawl Main: :kirby:
Melee Main: Image
Fav Video Game Character: :yoshi:

Click to expand thumbnail

Thunder Edge Staff Member: Head Tournament Organizer (when Thunder Edge existed)

Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:11 pm

Waifu: I'm married
Name: Sergeant Nibbles
Race: Pygmy Tyrannosaurus Rex
Appearance: Approximately twelve feet tall, with brown and green scales. Has a small tattoo on his upper right leg of a heart being shot with a cupid arrow. The word "mom" can be seen inside the heart.
Background: Sergeant Nibbles was the favorite pet and mount of a caveman in the year 65 million BC. He cannot speak any language, except for the English phrase "Nibbles please." Other than that, he roars and shrieks like the brainless chicken ancestor he is.

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:32 pm
YIM WWW

both are accepted

Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:44 pm

Just so you guys know I'm waiting on one or two more people to join. If no one joins this rp will not be started sadly.

Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:59 pm

The channel is invited for the hell of the pure sciences for all humans. The element of the science and grabmyessay reviews are collected for the earthed elements. File work is issued for humans. Monitoring is done for all payments. The fearful means struck for humans. the cite is visited for the approach for the team and superficial slots.

Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:41 am
 [ 6 posts ]