The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:39 pm

[ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Destinies 

OOC: Lurk, does you character have super strength? Does your sword gain weight when in that state?

An old man comes up to Meikyou, the man gets down next to Meikyou and get on one knee, with a voice full of concern he says, "Little one are you okay? What are you doing in the fields? You should come back to my house to have that looked at."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A young man around the age 19 years old walks past Tsuru. He stops, turns around and comes back to sit next to her. He begins to read a book that was in his hand. He shifts his eyes constiantly between Tsuru and his book. Finally he asks her, "What are you reading?"

OOC: R.P.G. the ship is metal... BTW.

The flaming ship begins to burn more. People can be heard screaming up in the front of the ship. Their screaming growing louder and louder with each passing second.

May the path of the hero lead to the Triforce.

Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:15 am

Location: in your back yard saveing your soul from beaing devowered by the undead.
ooc:figured so

Soba and Blazer run over to the front of the ship and try to find a way in. Blazen finds a door and grabs the handle which burns his hand. Blazer yells and grasps his hand,then turns and starts to tackle the door with his shoulder. Blazen rams the door once more and it gives way sending Blazer tumbling inside, Soba quickly follows him.
Blazer stands up coughing, "Try and drag as*cough* many people out of he*cough cough* here as you can*cough*." Blazer pulls the white cloth strips up and wraps them around his nose and mouth and begins rummaging through the burning ship.

Last edited by R.P.G. on Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:02 am
Site Moderator

OCC: I guess he does in a way, the sword I thought of was two-handed (was a claymore I think), and he can do it with one (with trouble anyway, so he just uses both hands in case. The sword gains only half of its true weight when extended, but only two swings can be made, otherwise the "feather" effect dissipates, leaving Enzo to having to carry the equivalent of a large metal gate. Or something like that.)

Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:38 pm

"Oh, just a old book about raptor-ninjas or something," Tsuru lied through her teeth.

She put the book into her shoulder bag, making sure not to show the cover or The Striker VII.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:21 pm

Location: in your back yard saveing your soul from beaing devowered by the undead.
ooc: Wateing for what happens next j. do i save people or your toon or what?

Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:37 pm

Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
Meikyou gathers her remaining strength and stands up. "No, I'm quite alright on my own... Thanks for the concern."

Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:19 pm

OOC: R.P.G. if you just follow along with me I'll always lead you to something new.

The people call out for help. From a the sound of it about 5, in the small sized ship. They were all cudded up in a bunch waiting for their death. Crying and screaming from the heat and the the thick smoke. A man on the side of Blazer notices him. "Sir!" He yells out, "Sir!"

OOC: Okay Lurk that made me give or sense to it I'll add it now. Post your starter and begin your quest.

"You sure don't seem like the type of girl to read things like that." The male told Tsuru. "Are you lying to me? You seem like you are and I have a great sense of things."

The old man got up and streched, "Good. Because we can't let the youngs ones of this world suffer. Everyone has to do their part. I you'd like to come in and share dinner with me and the wife, I'd like that very much."

Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:14 pm

Tsuru looks at the young man with a befuddled look.

"I have three colors of hair, what type of girl do I seem like? Or is it because I am a girl, and your sexist?" Tsuru replies.

She stands getting ready to leave, but doesn't just yet.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'

Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:25 pm

The man reachs out the Tsuru as if she is supposed to grab his hand. "No, please don't go. I said that because of the feeling I was getting from you." He put his hand on the table and cuffs them together. "Will you sit down with me and speak for a bit more?" He asks with a wave across the seat.

Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:50 pm

Tsuru sighs. She looks around, making sure not to look the librarian in the eyes.

Taking her seat again she says, "Alright but keep it quiet. I don't think the librarian likes me, she might be a raptor-ninja or something."

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'

Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:18 pm
Site Moderator

He walked aimlessly, as he always did. Enzo never had a actual path to follow, only a large sword he carried on his back. He had learned how to wield it with one hand, in case. "Even though I don't plan to lose one, but one must be careful" he chuckled as he continued on.

Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:28 pm

OOC: That was a starting post?

The man jumps and looks at Tsuru as if he wasn't listening, "Oh, did you say something?" He says with a complete blank face.

Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:43 pm
Site Moderator

OCC: Did I mention I can't do a intro? Not in my forte so to speak....

Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:54 pm

"Of course, mess with Tsuru like everyone else! She's just a weird person, it's alright!" Tsuru yells.

Before giving the man a chance to react Tsuru storms off. She ruffles her hair mumbling about raptor-ninjas as she goes.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'

Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:58 pm

OOC: Lurk. How can you not...

OOC: Were, give me a second here.

Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:10 pm
 [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next