The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 11:54 pm

[ 3 posts ] 
Could Not Connect to server + 3 more bugs 

Before, ssf2 used to work fine but the server were glitchy and I had a sudden death glitch where it would be sudden death against the sandbag and I couldn't control my character. Everytime I join a server it always says [Player] has disconnected and ssf2 would go to a black screen :cry:

A day before I posted this ssf2 online stopped working, it always says could not connect to server I do not have any screenshots of the other problems due to not being able to connect to server.

Attachments:
Screen Shot 2016-12-11 at 4.49.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-12-11 at 4.49.36 PM.png [ 45.05 KiB | Viewed 3416 times ]
Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:48 pm

This could be caused by many reasons. Maybe your router settings were altered. Perhaps the opponent you're trying to fight is too far away from you. Or maybe the dev team are adjusting the servers. Try again at a later time but if the problem persists, PM a developer.

Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:58 pm

MGN Username: NASAPeepo
Currently Playing: It's my personal life.
Yeah, this happened to me, also. Which was months ago. Luckily, I fixed the problem on my own after testing a lot of methods.

Try adapting your proxy settings to auto depending on the SSF2 version you are playing. Change your browser proxy if you're playing on... browser and vice versa, system. If you have it on auto already, just switch between normal and auto until it finally works. Should take about three tries. Good luck.

Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:35 am
 [ 3 posts ]