The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:14 pm

[ 7 posts ] 
A couple of RP ideas (C+C would be nice) ~* 

1) Murder Island

The Story: A man, housing you and some others (including his family, friends, and some strangers) on a boat, crashes into an island. As you jump out onto the rocks that the ship crashed into, you examine the scenery. You are on Archipelago (funny, because I came up with this by accident and it's actually the name of an island), an old prison camp. you and your group decide to take shelter from the night in the giant prison on the center of the island. After the group is all set up with tents, fire, food, blankets, and even a radio, somebody notices a man standing about 10 meters away from the fire. That person also points out the slight detail of a dagger in his hand. The man is the last of the prisoners, staying alive only from turning to cannibalism. He's been starting to run out of meat...

How Ya Do It: You act as somebody from the camp, or the murderer himself. There can only be one of the following characters: The main man, the murderer, the man's wife, the man's mom/dad, he woman's mom/dad, and if any of the friends or strangers have families, the same rules apply. YOU make everything up. You decide who's in what family. You can start from the ocean, the boat crash, the setting up of camp, the last scene described above, or after this (running away or something). You also unravel every mystery presented, and you must decide with your players how to do this.

Amount of Players: no certain amount

Amount of Characters per Player: Anywhere from 1-3, maybe 4 (no one person can have more than one main character)

2) World of World of Warcraft

The Story: A player enjoying World of Warcraft hacked into the main server, and got into the creator's details. He screwed up the game for everyone. Later that night, a portal erupted from the hacker's computer. An immense amount of warlords, wizards, witches, sorcerers, trolls, demons, elves, and heavily-armored humans entered the hacker's room through the portal. They were no longer cartoony; they were very realistic. After the trolls kidnapped the hacker, they took over the White House as their castle and revamped it. The other races, depending on the situation, also made castles and villages and the like. Some even traveled to other countries. The hacker was beaten, not badly though, and is now in the oval office being held prisoner.

How Ya Play It: You can either be one of the eight races mentioned above, or a regular human. For regular humans, you can choose out of the following classes: military solider (you also choose which part you're from), nerd, CIA agent, or the hacker himself. Only one person can be the hacker. You must decide what side you're on, whether or not to turn from your friends, etc. YOU control what happens! Do the trolls not know to feed their prisoner, or do they give him alien food? Do the Dwarves attack the Trolls because they see what the hacker is good for (sending them all back)? And what happened to the enemies in WoW? Did they appear as well? Late? Where does the portal lead? You decide them!

Amount of Players: no certain amount

Amount of Characters per Player: 2-4, 5

Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:22 pm

Waifu: I'm married
An archipelago is a cluster of islands, not just one.
So you've succeeded in naming an island "Group Of Islands."

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:39 pm
YIM WWW

Sorry I didn't know the literal definition. I just remembered the word.
And who knows, maybe it once was a group of islands but molded together?

Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:48 pm

So you're saying that not only was there a group of islands called "Group Of Islands," but after they joined together the people kept that name, even though it only made it more ridiculous?

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:59 pm
YIM WWW

both unappealing since the murderer would have the most fun, but the others won't have any if he sucks at roleplaying

Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:25 pm

Orgasm Overdose wrote:
So you're saying that not only was there a group of islands called "Group Of Islands," but after they joined together the people kept that name, even though it only made it more ridiculous?

I guess :\
NERVNQSR wrote:
both unappealing since the murderer would have the most fun, but the others won't have any if he sucks at roleplaying

then I'll be picky :<

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:03 pm

I could totally go for it. I love playing insane people.

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:55 am
YIM WWW
 [ 7 posts ]